Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-02-02

(2019-02-01, 20:28)Vanguard88 Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 18:13)cartman.dos Wrote: Put a screenshot here, let's see what u're talking about.
Like this screenshot (that I found in this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/printthread.php?tid=306757&page=167):

https://i.imgur.com/eg9Fs9l.jpg

Could do without the info bar in the bottom. 
 I think there could be better layout than this one but I dig the idea of having pvr with landscape/thumbnail style layout.
Truth be told, PVR didn't get much love, hopefully I'll address this sometime soon.

(2019-02-02, 08:41)irafihggnaba Wrote: why i cant get ratings from Rotten Tomatoes? i already fill the OMDB APi. thanks
 I would fill the omdb api both in the scraper (but it will only apply to what has been scraped after) you're using and in metadata artwork module.
Then you need to enable show rotten/meta ratings and let it some time to pull the data. Artworks, ratings and such takes some cache building time when you just start setting up.
If you want to get it work quicker, enable it to show footer in home (show rating in netflix home), than it will demand pull of the data and later you can disable it.

(2019-02-02, 17:58)sanangel Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 22:21)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 18:44)sanangel Wrote: ¿Hay alguna forma de poder ver un resumen del episodio en los próximos episodios, igual al de las sinopsis de la serie y las películas?
 Si no está seguro de lo que quiere decir, para los episodios en la configuración de la piel-> pestaña de inicio, desplácese hacia abajo y tiene la opción de mostrar la trama del episodio no visto. La forma en que está ahora es que oculta la trama para episodios reanudables / no vistos ... 
 Thank you very much, it was the last option of the initial tab and I had not seen it. Thank you so much for everything... 
Sure, I'm gonna' edit the settings when I've got the time, It's a little bit messy Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - ryadre - 2019-02-02

Hi, since the latest update, most of my thumbnails in my vertical home screen can't be set to anything else. Most are just the blue titan thumbnail. Only my live TV and video addons menu item have a different picture?

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-02-02

(2019-02-02, 23:09)ryadre Wrote: Hi, since the latest update, most of my thumbnails in my vertical home screen can't be set to anything else. Most are just the blue titan thumbnail. Only my live TV and video addons menu item have a different picture?

Reset your menu shortcuts just set them back to your original settings then you will be able to set your thumbs

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - Lenias - 2019-02-02

I,

I installed it for the first time today, but my kodi won't work anymore.
It's on nvidia shield.

Did i do it well ? I dled your zipp, installed it on add on, instal from zipp, then activated the theme.

Then, i had a message about "script.module" and when i restarted kodi : black screen.

I can't use Kodi anymore, and will reinstall it all. 

But, can you tell me how to instal your mod, or if it's ok to use it on shield ?

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-02-03

(2019-02-02, 23:59)Lenias Wrote: I,

It's on nvidia shield.

Did i do it well ? I dled your zipp, installed it on add on, instal from zipp, then activated the theme.

Then, i had a message about "script.module" and when i restarted kodi : black screen.

But, can you tell me how to instal your mod, or if it's ok to use it on shield ?

Hold the back button in to bring up the power menu there you can access settings. From there you can assign your widgets.

This skin is set up specially to work with your Kodi library if you are just using add-ons you will get the blank Homescreen. You can add add-ons to your widgets but you will have to set it up in skin settings.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-02-03

It's on nvidia shield.

I can't really say without looking at the log.
It's OK on every OS, I personally use it mainly on the shield.
Just make sure you're using kodi leia 18. Once you installed my repo, install Marcel's repo too and then install the skin. I've heard there are issues with script user rating so that would be a blind guess, if it is the solution would be to remove the import requirement from addon.xml, which I've already done for the upcoming update anyways.

(2019-02-03, 00:08)cscott1 Wrote:

It's on nvidia shield.

Hold the select button in to bring up the power menu there you can access settings. From there you can assign your widgets.

This skin is set up specially to work with your Kodi library if you are just using add-ons you will get the blank Homescreen. You can add add-ons to your widgets but you will have to set it up in skin settings.

Haha Forgot it's not Netflix layout by default, ure probably right

(2019-02-03, 00:20)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 00:08)cscott1 Wrote:

It's on nvidia shield.

Hold the select button in to bring up the power menu there you can access settings. From there you can assign your widgets.

Haha Forgot it's not Netflix layout by default, ure probably right

Yeah lots of folks only use add-ons and have no Kodi library not sure what you can do about that but I'm sure it won't be the last time you get that question.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - Lenias - 2019-02-03

Thanks i'll try that.. I don't undestand too, but i was wondering if i did things well

And, i use kodi as player for my movies / tv shows, not with other addons Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - ryadre - 2019-02-03

(2019-02-02, 23:21)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 23:09)ryadre Wrote: Hi, since the latest update, most of my thumbnails in my vertical home screen can't be set to anything else. Most are just the blue titan thumbnail. Only my live TV and video addons menu item have a different picture?

Reset your menu shortcuts just set them back to your original settings then you will be able to set your thumbs

Thanks, I have done this. I found if I renamed and changed an existing menu item caused the issue I think.

Second question, I have my OTA TV guide with tvheadend, is there a way with bingie to have a channel preview in the corner ofvthe guide somehow?

(2019-02-03, 03:06)ryadre Wrote:

Thanks, I have done this. I found if I renamed and changed an existing menu item caused the issue I think.

Second question, I have my OTA TV guide with tvheadend, is there a way with bingie to have a channel preview in the corner ofvthe guide somehow?

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question perhaps cartman.dos can help.

(2019-02-03, 03:06)ryadre Wrote:

If a TV Channel is playing and u're looking at the guide there should be a preview window in the right-bottom corner...

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - Kbxy88 - 2019-02-03

Is the play and continue watching button that’s in the OP only available if you are using kodi library integration?