Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - chup123 - 2019-02-22

Nevermind, fixed it by choosing another language flags pack. Why the other didn't work I have no idea

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - Grinario - 2019-02-23

i´m using tvheadend with kodi 18.
with osd jums, i mean the Progress bar. i can not send here a Picture.
the next Problem, when i switch a channel, the Skin Ends the tv playing und go back to guide or channels. the channel switching is slow .

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - Kbxy88 - 2019-02-23

I can’t seem to get the resume playing or play from the beginning to show on info screen.
I’ve set my default action in kodi setting to show info.
The only option is play, regardless if I’m in middle of an episode.

I have the option ticked per OP “show current/next ep plot”
To note what I’m doing, I click on a widget of an episode I’m up to watch, it loads the info screen, that’s where I see play, plot&critics, more info, choose art.

I don’t know if I’m confusing tvshow diag with infodiag(which I think is what I load when the info screen shows)

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - kodishu - 2019-02-24

Shouldn't I see clearlogo at pause mode screen in player? This option is not diabled in skin optons but still doesn't work.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - malvinas2 - 2019-02-24

Is it possible to setup or get back the previous netflix view, osd view and maybe even the movie information view, as made by Marcel? 

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - Grinario - 2019-02-25

The movie Information from the last picture i like better. IT is easier to read

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - CK77 - 2019-02-25

I seem to have a serious problem with the skin at the moment. It's using up a lot of my CPU time.
All of this is on a Windows 10 PC with KODI 18.1 x64 and i'm using MySQL 8.0 for the external DB. Up until today everything seemed to be fine.
But today I started noticing that Kodi was taking up a lot of CPU time while it was doing nothing, so I did a little test.
Started Kodi fresh with the Estuary skin loaded. It starts pretty quick, the widgets are loaded within 2-3 seconds. For the first 3 minutes when Kodi is running my CPU activity is at about 30-35%. After that CPU activity drops down to about 5%. During testing i did absolutely nothing, just stared at the Task Manager. This is the link to the log of kodi: https://paste.kodi.tv/niralimifu.kodi
Then i started Kodi again, this time with the Titan Bingie Skin loaded. Still starts pretty quick, widgets now take about 10-15 seconds to load (this has always been the case for me with this skin). CPU activity is super high to start, +90%, it goes down to about 40-50% after a bit, but it never goes lower after that, i waited about 10 min to see if there would be any change but nothing. Link to Log with Titan Skin: https://paste.kodi.tv/fikunikaga.kodi 

After starting and stopping a movie in both situations the CPU never really goes down to idle levels.

Any chance somebody could have a look at the logs and see why there is so much activity when i run the Titan skin?

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - mastonic - 2019-02-25

Love the skin, thanks, but I'm having a few problems.

First problem is after pressing "play" the auto trailer is starting to play after and the YouTube app is crashing my Kodi every single time. Any way to stop the auto trailer countdown after hitting play?

Second problem is I can't seem to get imdb ratings to show. It only shows top 250 and no rating.

Any help would be appreciated!

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cryptid - 2019-02-25

love the skin! i've tried both this and M O D but I think this is my top choice!
Only one question regarding media artwork: I've selected Landscape as my default widget layout but the thumbs keep just being fanart, this despite the fact that I have landscape artwork downloaded for all my titles. Similarly, I don't get any clearlogos once again despite having the files.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-02-25

(2019-02-23, 17:02)Kbxy88 Wrote: I can’t seem to get the resume playing or play from the beginning to show on info screen.
I’ve set my default action in kodi setting to show info.
The only option is play, regardless if I’m in middle of an episode.

I have the option ticked per OP “show current/next ep plot”
To note what I’m doing, I click on a widget of an episode I’m up to watch, it loads the info screen, that’s where I see play, plot&critics, more info, choose art.

I don’t know if I’m confusing tvshow diag with infodiag(which I think is what I load when the info screen shows)
Hey, you say it doesn't show up at all?
what's source are you using?

It should appear if the item is resumable (kodi native detection) or a tvshow that you have 'play SxxExx' button (via skin workaround).
so looking again at the condition for it, I can only suspect the source is plugin/strm...?
(2019-02-24, 13:33)kodishu Wrote: Shouldn't I see clearlogo at pause mode screen in player? This option is not diabled in skin optons but still doesn't work.
The option is enabled by default in OSD Playback settings. Note that it shows up when playback paused and infopanel is not showing (press 'info' button to toggle them), after a few sec delay title (and season episodes info) should appear on screen, clearlogo if scraped. check that all is set accordingly and let me know where it fails.
(2019-02-24, 21:51)malvinas2 Wrote: Is it possible to setup or get back the previous netflix view, osd view and maybe even the movie information view, as made by Marcel? 
Sorry but the skin took a different direction, no interest in reverting to old layouts, there's enough option to customize it now anyway.
I would recommend you to look at the thread were basic fixes made to the last version of Titan Beta, maybe it would suit you, or Mardukl's Mod which is closer to Titan's original concept design.
(2019-02-25, 09:13)CK77 Wrote: I seem to have a serious problem with the skin at the moment. It's using up a lot of my CPU time.
All of this is on a Windows 10 PC with KODI 18.1 x64 and i'm using MySQL 8.0 for the external DB. Up until today everything seemed to be fine.
But today I started noticing that Kodi was taking up a lot of CPU time while it was doing nothing, so I did a little test.
Started Kodi fresh with the Estuary skin loaded. It starts pretty quick, the widgets are loaded within 2-3 seconds. For the first 3 minutes when Kodi is running my CPU activity is at about 30-35%. After that CPU activity drops down to about 5%. During testing i did absolutely nothing, just stared at the Task Manager. This is the link to the log of kodi: https://paste.kodi.tv/niralimifu.kodi
Then i started Kodi again, this time with the Titan Bingie Skin loaded. Still starts pretty quick, widgets now take about 10-15 seconds to load (this has always been the case for me with this skin). CPU activity is super high to start, +90%, it goes down to about 40-50% after a bit, but it never goes lower after that, i waited about 10 min to see if there would be any change but nothing. Link to Log with Titan Skin: https://paste.kodi.tv/fikunikaga.kodi 

After starting and stopping a movie in both situations the CPU never really goes down to idle levels.

Any chance somebody could have a look at the logs and see why there is so much activity when i run the Titan skin?

It's probably because of Skin Helper Service (and Metadatautils by extension, skin helper widgets), and other services that work in the background.
Try to disable all background services that you don't need via skin helper options (pvr? lookup for addons? music?)
Besides, speakin' broader here, the skin is indeed 'heavy'. Comparing it to estuary is not fair because Estuary is a very simple and light skin, this is one of its original design goals.
Titan is heavy mainly because:
1) a lot of option/layouts/views - code in general
2) a lot of widgets loaded from script and not native xsp - this both takes more time to load and showing all info and textures in same window takes a lot of resources (widget image, fanart, clearlogo, etc...)
3) the skin contains a lot of 'hacks' and options that are just not possible natively by kodi, whether by script or otherwise. and services to pull artwork and info in the background by script helpers.

You'll see in the upcoming update that you can get from home -> tvshow info by select -> get option to play last played/more episodes -> option to change season...no other skin has that navigation but this has its cost.
I tackled with this issue of speeding the skin lately and achieved some improvement. But what would really help would be to remove big chunks of it, so if this would be just a 'netflix' skin with no other layout, this would speed things greatly...
But its current (the update i'm testing) is pretty fast even considering i've added a lot of things which are very costly resource-wise, comparing to last version (the current published).
(2019-02-25, 11:14)mastonic Wrote: Love the skin, thanks, but I'm having a few problems.

First problem is after pressing "play" the auto trailer is starting to play after and the YouTube app is crashing my Kodi every single time. Any way to stop the auto trailer countdown after hitting play?

Second problem is I can't seem to get imdb ratings to show. It only shows top 250 and no rating.

Any help would be appreciated!
I didn't exactly got the first issue you mentioned, would help to lay out a detailed map. 'i'm in home window, entered info, pressed play....' so I can figure out the problem and how to fix it if needed.

about IMDB, if I recall correctly IMDB is scraped exclusively by info scraper when library is scanned. For tvshows u need to enable scraping imdb (it only scrapes tvdb by default i think) and for movies use universal scraper and check settings...

(2019-02-25, 13:43)cryptid Wrote: love the skin! i've tried both this and M O D but I think this is my top choice!
Only one question regarding media artwork: I've selected Landscape as my default widget layout but the thumbs keep just being fanart, this despite the fact that I have landscape artwork downloaded for all my titles. Similarly, I don't get any clearlogos once again despite having the files.
Look a few posts back I've layed out the best way to get as much artwork the fastest.
Short answer - it takes time to build the artwork and cache it.
Fastest way would be to run Artwork Beef -> add missing artwork -> all videos
and also enter APIs in Artwork Module (skinsettings-> supported addons).
I've done this many time from scratch and just this 2 steps get most artwork in a few hours.
It would help to keep Kodi working and leave it for a few hours at first, as it does a lot of background cache building in the background.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-02-25

SKIN HELPER WIDGETS 1.1.0 PRE-RELEASE
Before releasing the upcoming skin update, I'm releasing the new version of Skin Helper Widgets for testing.
Your feedback is important!

I'll post a full changelog on official release but mainly: Code fixing, Big changes in code and a lot of new available widgets, experimental score system is enabled by default and option to show My list widgets (media tagged 'mylist') if setting enabled.

New widgets:
New Release widget (under Movies, TV Shows and Media nodes)
My List Widget (under Movies, TV Shows and Media nodes)
For Genre (under Movies, TV Shows and Media) - it will show top rated genre content for movies/tvshows, in media it will find a random match (for ex. Action genre in movies and Action in tv shows) and will show random content in that genre from both.

MEDIA Node (note: shows and movies means tv shows type and movies type, not episodes/other media)
In-progress shows and movies (shows will be TV SHOWS content as opposed to episodes from before)
In-progress episodes and movies (previously named 'in-progress shows and movies')
Recent shows and movies
Random shows and movies
Unwatched shows and movies
Watch again shows and movies
Random top250 (in addition to former Top250 widget which will always show by rank)
Recommended movies and shows (recommended by experimental score algorithm, separated from recommended media which is renamed to top rated media) 
Top picks (uses experimental score algo but probes profile for better references comparing)
Popular (relies on recent, lately released [year] and votes)
Tags - will look for tags that exists both in movies AND tv shows and will give options for filtering/sorting
Playlists - two major changes: 1) it will look in skin/playlists as well 2) After selecting movie & show playlist a THIRD window will show with sorting options (by year, recent, recommended, top picks, random, title)

get it here - Skin Helper Widgets 1.1.0 Pre-Release

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - RKCRLR - 2019-02-25

From a newbie standpoint I have a suggestion for the next release.  
Make the initial default settings as close to Estuary as possible.  The new user would feel more comfortable and can make changes/additions/deletions from there.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - CK77 - 2019-02-25

(2019-02-25, 16:08)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 17:02)Kbxy88 Wrote:  
(2019-02-25, 09:13)CK77 Wrote: I seem to have a serious problem with the skin at the moment. It's using up a lot of my CPU time.

It's probably because of Skin Helper Service (and Metadatautils by extension, skin helper widgets), and other services that work in the background.
Try to disable all background services that you don't need via skin helper options (pvr? lookup for addons? music?)
Besides, speakin' broader here, the skin is indeed 'heavy'. Comparing it to estuary is not fair because Estuary is a very simple and light skin, this is one of its original design goals.
Titan is heavy mainly because:
1) a lot of option/layouts/views - code in general
2) a lot of widgets loaded from script and not native xsp - this both takes more time to load and showing all info and textures in same window takes a lot of resources (widget image, fanart, clearlogo, etc...)
3) the skin contains a lot of 'hacks' and options that are just not possible natively by kodi, whether by script or otherwise. and services to pull artwork and info in the background by script helpers.

You'll see in the upcoming update that you can get from home -> tvshow info by select -> get option to play last played/more episodes -> option to change season...no other skin has that navigation but this has its cost.
I tackled with this issue of speeding the skin lately and achieved some improvement. But what would really help would be to remove big chunks of it, so if this would be just a 'netflix' skin with no other layout, this would speed things greatly...
But its current (the update i'm testing) is pretty fast even considering i've added a lot of things which are very costly resource-wise, comparing to last version (the current published).

I understand that the skin is heavier than Esuary and you can't really compare the two. But if i run the Titan skin on my other PC, when idle it only uses around 10-15% CPU time. On the PC i'm having the issues with it never goes below 50% CPU, even if i let it sit there for a while, there is no network activity.

Can this be because i have a lot more widgets running on the one PC? I'll have a look later when i get home in the settings from Skin Helper Service

One more question, i've downloaded the new Skin Helper Serice zip file from your link. How do you install it? just copy it over the old one, or is there a way to proper install it

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - mastonic - 2019-02-25

(2019-02-25, 16:08)cartman.dos Wrote: I didn't exactly got the first issue you mentioned, would help to lay out a detailed map. 'i'm in home window, entered info, pressed play....' so I can figure out the problem and how to fix it if needed.
Basically, if I have auto play trailer on 5 seconds. I go to a movie and press play after 3 seconds. The movie starts playing and the trailer attempts to play 2 seconds after I press play on the movie. YouTube crashes kodi while it's trying to run in the background of the actual movie playing.
Running: YouTube (6.4.0) on Leia (Kodi-18.1) with Python 2.7.13
Path: /play/
Params: {'video_id': '[correct video id]'}

then Kodi crashes. It works perfect if I don't press play, though.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - kodishu - 2019-02-25

@Cartman.dos still doesn't work ☹️