Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-06

(2019-03-06, 00:35)LukeHansford Wrote: Does Bingie have a setting to change the UP Next add-on layout?

Is it possible to use the default layout with buttons?

On the default Kodi 18 estuary skin I get it to display the fancy layout with buttons.

On Kodi Bingie I only get a bottom right next up notification with no buttons.

Thank you
There's actually a layout with buttons, in OSD/playback tab under skin setting in the v0.3 it's called something like 'use just buttons for next up' (or similar).
It will show just two buttons 'next in xx seconds...' and 'cancel'.
is that what you're lookin for?

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-06

On the general subject of mouse and touch support. Basically there's an implementation already by marcel that gives support in general settings, but...
there are things that 'break' - either semi or fully - touch support/mouse....like the long-requested vertical fixed focus for example.
Other than that, there's a question not if it's supported but whether it is simple/smooth/easy/feels good to use with touch/mouse. 
in my opinion it depends on the layout. Bingie layout is mostly suitable for remote.
however with some tweaking of the setting it can be easier for mouse/touch (i would turn off spotlight, and have just widgets for touch and fixed focus stuff doesn't go well either)
and like i've said times before, it would be best to have (at least) 3 layouts - remote, mouse, touch.
since we have netflix as a base comparison, just look at their interfaces for windows/android tv/android phone...

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-06

(2019-03-06, 12:37)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-06, 12:22)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-03-06, 03:29)mardukL Wrote:  if you refer to "up next" yes and no.
you can choose to use default addon layout which use visible buttons.

But i also decide for the other 2 layouts to use a hidden button control (just got option to show play image with countdown"

(But i think i got the issue , its need a workaround if using a touch device ) 

Titan and it Mods are great on a TV not so much on a touch device I want to like it but it's very difficult to navigate on a phone. Not sure there is anything that can be done about it it's such a robust and complex skin simpler is better for phone use imo.  
Most working fine for me on touch device
(android/win) on my end.

There is also an option to enable touch support which enable some touch buttons.

Can you give some examples where it doesnt work as expected? (excluding up next ;-) ) 
 It works as it should what I mean is trying to hit a tiny little widget on a 5 inch screen with my big fat fingers and slide it until the item I want to watch and hope it stops where I want it to or trying to set up the skin in settings where the toggles are even smaller its just not as easy to navigate as a skin that is developed specifically for touch devices with great big icons and easy access to media. It's not really a help request more of an observation. Honestly I consume 99% of my media on a Big screen TV anyway so using a skin like Etouchy the 1% of the time where I'm backseat on a long car ride really doesn't bother me at all.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - User 431063 - 2019-03-06

Hi,

Thanks for the great work on this skin! In my opinion by far the nicest skin currently available for Leia.
I have one question though, how can I get rotten tomato and metacritic ratings on movies? I think I checked all the necessary boxes, but I can only get imdb and tmdb ratings.
I am using the Emby plugin btw.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-07

(2019-03-06, 21:49)userXXX Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the great work on this skin! In my opinion by far the nicest skin currently available for Leia.
I have one question though, how can I get rotten tomato and metacritic ratings on movies? I think I checked all the necessary boxes, but I can only get imdb and tmdb ratings.
I am using the Emby plugin btw.
Thanks man.
Skinsettings->supported addons->meta data artwork module - >set omdb api key.
Make sure it is enabled in media views tab. To show in home home enable footer in home, for views enable footer in general.
The module update each timed interval in days so wait or look for simple cache.db file and delete to force update.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-07

So an old bug has reared it's head again. Ever since Kodi 18.1 whenever I have the default select action set to show information and try to play from an add-on that I have a menu shortcut to it does not show the stream being played it sais it's playing but never does with no error notifications. Whenever I switch the default select action to play it plays as it should.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-03-07

Another suggestion I have (maybe put in update after next so it doesn't get delayed lol), could we have a way to have more than 1 local trailer? I would like to use this for TV shows, so I could maybe have 3 diff trailers for a TV show and it would play one randomly when hovered over.
Hopefully if possible we can use the same format like this?
Tvshow-trailer.ext
Tvshow-trailer2.ext
Tvshow-trailer3.ext

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - LukeHansford - 2019-03-07

When I said does it happen on titan Mod i meant does it refresh all the widgets after you play one item from an addon.

I have three widgets in a categories all from the same add-on. When I finish watching something and are returned from the menu it refreshes all three widgets and not just the one I played the episode from.

The up next adding button style change worked pefectly thankyou

Is it possible to hide watched items from an addon in a widget?

The watched items have the blue watched icon on them.

Thankyou

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-07

All the scrolling on the wide Netflix episode screen makes me dizzy. Made another video feature request to explain.

https://youtu.be/8fY01XmOLYE

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - mardukL - 2019-03-08

(2019-03-07, 21:16)cscott1 Wrote: All the scrolling on the wide Netflix episode screen makes me dizzy. Made another video feature request to explain.

just add
<autoscroll>false</autoscroll>
Edit:
for item layout (if wished for focusedlayout ,then there also )
but i think the autoscroll should stay on focused.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-08

(2019-03-08, 00:32)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 21:16)cscott1 Wrote: All the scrolling on the wide Netflix episode screen makes me dizzy. Made another video feature request to explain.

just add

for item and/or focusedlayout.
but i think it should stay on focused.

Thanks mardukL but I'm hoping Cartman changes it to where only the in focus episode scrolls.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - mardukL - 2019-03-08

(2019-03-08, 03:00)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-03-08, 00:32)mardukL Wrote:

just add

for item and/or focusedlayout.
but i think it should stay on focused.  

Thanks mardukL but I'm hoping Cartman changes it to where only the in focus episode scrolls.  
Yeah , i know .And i'm sure he will do.
I correct my post above, sorry for bad spelling.

just change
<autoscroll delay="4000" time="4000" repeat="2000">true</autoscroll>
to
in intemlayout of plot textbox

<control type="textbox">
<left>38%</left>
<right>30</right>
<top>87</top>
<height>125</height>
<align>justify</align>
<font>Reg26</font>
<textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsListItemTextColor)]</textcolor>
<selectedcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsListItemTextFocusColor)]</selectedcolor>
<label>$VAR[Plots]</label>
</control>

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - kodishu - 2019-03-09

What is the planned date release the next update?
😉