Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-03-20

Do you plan on submitting your skin to the offical Kodi repository?

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-20

(2019-03-20, 18:37)dzjugo Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 17:51)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 15:39)cscott1 Wrote: Not yet I think its going to look and act very similar to Netflix right out of the box when Cartman releases the new skin.
Can confirm. New release will make you have a fresh install but it won't need much tweaking out of the box for the Bingie layout besides auto-trailers and other personal preferences.
Hopefully settings will be easier to understand and I will also set your Kodi settings (things like 'flatten tv shows', 'choose first unwatched episode') by click of the button so you have won't have to dig them up...  
Sounds good. Do you have an ETA on when the release will be out?  
This week for sure, everything was ready to go but then I had to pursuit the rewrite of a new search engine (from the pic on top) and that's what's been delaying it.

(2019-03-20, 19:36)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Do you plan on submitting your skin to the offical Kodi repository?
The thought crossed my mind, we'll see...

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - dzjugo - 2019-03-20

(2019-03-20, 19:36)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 18:37)dzjugo Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 17:51)cartman.dos Wrote: Can confirm. New release will make you have a fresh install but it won't need much tweaking out of the box for the Bingie layout besides auto-trailers and other personal preferences.
Hopefully settings will be easier to understand and I will also set your Kodi settings (things like 'flatten tv shows', 'choose first unwatched episode') by click of the button so you have won't have to dig them up...  
Sounds good. Do you have an ETA on when the release will be out?   
This week for sure, everything was ready to go but then I had to pursuit the rewrite of a new search engine (from the pic on top) and that's what's been delaying it.
 Looking forward to it. Keep up the great work!

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - dzjugo - 2019-03-20

Sorry, seems like I cant edit my reply.
But I have a question. Will it be possible to make collections such as a Marvel collection, Harry potter collection ect?

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - Jooode - 2019-03-20

Tick.tack.tick

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - Lastpost - 2019-03-21

Can't wait, refreshed this topic way to much last days haha.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-20, 22:05)dzjugo Wrote: Sorry, seems like I cant edit my reply.
But I have a question. Will it be possible to make collections such as a Marvel collection, Harry potter collection ect?

I have already done this you can make them with tags and or smart playlists.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - yoshitslc - 2019-03-21

You can already do that on any skins. I did it. Harry Potter must be automatic, but for Marvel Movies you have to do it manually .You can use as I advice last page TinyMediaManager, but you can do it directly on Kodi. The only thing a little anoying about doing it on Kodi is you have to first set 2 movies of the collection with the same saga name and it’s case sensitive. If one letter is capital on one and not on the other, it will not work. After you have set theses two movie the collection will appear and you will be able to add more movies more easily.

Cartman.dos I have a proposition to offer. I saw you talking about more accessible setting menu. I’m french and the big problem with the version we have is that some settings are translated, some not. I suppose it’s an heritage from original Titan, anyway I saw that in a lot of skins settings. I can help you translate mentions that have not been already translated in French if you want !

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - joeyd2424 - 2019-03-21

@Cartman alright thanks for your reply. Your skin so I respect your decision. Thanks my man

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-21, 01:05)yoshitslc Wrote: Cartman.dos I have a proposition to offer. I saw you talking about more accessible setting menu. I’m french and the big problem with the version we have is that some settings are translated, some not. I suppose it’s an heritage from original Titan, anyway I saw that in a lot of skins settings. I can help you translate mentions that have not been already translated in French if you want !
 This would be great. One of the things I've done to this release is having ALL strings ready to be localized, none are hardcoded like previous or titan leftovers so it'd be really just filling up new ones/updating what has changed when comparing with the main en-gb/string.po.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - yoshitslc - 2019-03-21

That’s great because I can sometime read into code with my very little knowledge, I’ve already tweaked skins in the past but it’s even better if you eased the process because I wouldn’t want to break anything ! Slide into my DM with all the instructions, I don’t know if I will have the time to have that ready for the big release but I can assure you that can be ready for the next update.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - grote345 - 2019-03-21

@Cartman.dos 

I would love to have to option to add more widgets to the TV show hub and movie hub , and would also be nice to have the option for side blade menu to go on the top just like netflix website in stead of in the right !

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-21, 12:56)grote345 Wrote: @Cartman.dos 

I would love to have to option to add more widgets to the TV show hub and movie hub , and would also be nice to have the option for side blade menu to go on the top just like netflix website in stead of in the right !
 All hubs will have the option to pack up to 8 widgets.
In addition to a new custom list hub that can be added which will look like a library (thumbs panel on two rows with fixed scrolldown) and can be set to any content you want.

about sideblade on top - beyond the 'easy' part of writing a new subblade that'll look like the one on website, squashing it in the current layout would be a huge mess.
I said it times before, the vision is to have different netflix layouts. but i'm not even thinking about it seriously atm, i'm focusing on perfecting the tv-driven interface, let's get there first.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - dzjugo - 2019-03-21

Thanks for the answers guys. Good to hear that collections are possible.
Looking forward to the release this week! Smile It cant get out soon enough :p

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-22

OK guys ALMOST finished the new search engine, then I'm left with some minor stuff and release here we come.
I think that's my best work thus far, so felt the need to share a preview: