Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-25

(2019-03-25, 09:06)kodishu Wrote: I got video plugin integrated to the library. All info are stored lokally 

do a small test, load a few local movies/tvshows. run artwork beef. see if issue happens with these as well.

(2019-03-25, 09:01)Lastpost Wrote: https://m.imgur.com/4B6Vxmo,hjCOP7N 
You must be pressing back/left or somehow focusing the left panel, otherwise i can't find a reason for this to happen.
when you press back/right (when it is visible), does it closes and stay closed?
do you have custom keybinding/map?

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - crni - 2019-03-25

Great skin!
Is there any way to set trailers to automatically play only in Movies library but not in TV shows library ?
Also when using posters in Movies library they are automatically set in TV shows library when using Binge main view. Any way to change that ?
And finally when using fixed frame in home screen there is no animation on vertical navigation between widgets so it feels clunky. Is it a bug or I have to enable something ?
tnx

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-25

(2019-03-25, 10:06)crni Wrote: Great skin!
Is there any way to set trailers to automatically play only in Movies library but not in TV shows library ?
Also when using posters in Movies library they are automatically set in TV shows library when using Binge main view. Any way to change that ?
And finally when using fixed frame in home screen there is no animation on vertical navigation between widgets so it feels clunky. Is it a bug or I have to enable something ?
tnx
1) There is an option to globally allow/disable trailers for tvshows under general skin settings -> trailer settings header.
2) this is one viewtype, thus settings will affect all content viewed in it regardless.
3) unfortunately it is not a bug, it could be better but for now that's the compromise to have vertical scrolling working as it should...

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-03-25

Deleted

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - crni - 2019-03-25

(2019-03-25, 10:17)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 10:06)crni Wrote: Great skin!
tnx
1) There is an option to globally allow/disable trailers for tvshows under general skin settings -> trailer settings header.
2) this is one viewtype, thus settings will affect all content viewed in it regardless.
3) unfortunately it is not a bug, it could be better but for now that's the compromise to have vertical scrolling working as it should...  
2) Perhaps adding another Binge main view (e.g.  Binge main Posters) would allow us to have separate view for movies and tv shows. Basically you would have two same views but with different names and this way we could use different art for tvs and movies... just a thought

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - Lastpost - 2019-03-25

(2019-03-25, 09:32)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 09:01)Lastpost Wrote: https://m.imgur.com/4B6Vxmo,hjCOP7N 
You must be pressing back/left or somehow focusing the left panel, otherwise i can't find a reason for this to happen.
when you press back/right (when it is visible), does it closes and stay closed?
do you have custom keybinding/map?  
Sorry, I see it's only showing the image containing the left panel - thought I uploaded both at the same time, sorry. Those are the settings atm for that layout, but I would love to hide this overlay-panel:
https://imgur.com/hjCOP7N
That one starts 3 seconds after staying at a movie and only closes when I move to another one. 

And thank you for the answer about the genre icons, but I found out (Kodi issue, not skin related) that it won't work unless I rename the images within your resource.images.moviegenreicons.bingie to the language I use so I had to recompile it, hope you don't mind making my own in Dutch. 
Crazy that Kodi doesn't link the genre to an ID but rather to the name used for a genre, this way it only showed Thriller and horror because we don't use another name for them in the Netherlands haha.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-03-25

(2019-03-25, 00:52)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 00:15)louisefindlay23 Wrote: The continue watching text on widgets is all lowercase. It should be Continue Watching.

Also, is there a way to get clearlogo rather than clearart on the top right when osd is active? I'm scraping clearart using Artwork Beef but there isn't a lot of it compared to clearlogos.
This is probably because your language in kodi is not english.
But i could force that in the update, although many strings will need to be updated/translated so ppl, feel free to contribute, it's really just translating a few string to your language.
About clearart you'll need to be more specific about the situation as in default settings there is not clearart in osd.
(2019-03-25, 00:20)cscott1 Wrote: Second issue, still got no clearlogo at pause screen during watching movie/episode. 
Where are you getting you library content from? I recently read that PlexKodiConnect has this issue... 
I've definitely got English set as my user interface language. 

The show cleartart (if available) at top-right if OSD-panel is active. I'd prefer clearlogo because I have more of them. I use PlexKodiConnect as well so it may be related to cscott1's issue.

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-25

@Cartman Absolutely loving the new skin aside from a few minor hiccups already mentioned. If you are taking requests for optional features I have one I mentioned a month or so ago. If possible it would be great to have the option in skin settings to use fixed vertical focus where the widget has the partial thumb on the left of the focused thumb alongside circular navigation while being able to disable the slim menu. I know this is not how Netflix behaves I wanted to strangle them when they implemented the slim menu. I know you are probably more interested in bug fixes at the moment so don't mind this being put on the backburner.

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - LukeHansford - 2019-03-25

Studio icons are not showing for the continue watching widget or the skin helper next episode widgets.

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - grote345 - 2019-03-25

I do have the experimental widgets enabled l but for some reason all the recommend widgets are not working , gonna do a complete unistal of kodi tonight let see if that helps it was working before !

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cookem - 2019-03-25

(2019-03-25, 05:17)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 02:51)cookem Wrote: I am using the simple confluence-style homescreen vertical layout and i used to use the small poster layout for the widgets with single widget large for the widget rows to display 1 large widget with all the new movies/tv shows on the old bingie beta. I don't see those 2 settings on the new version. Is it possbile to do this on the new version? see example below....
I don't recall removing/disabling settings in layouts outside of bingie layout. if you can refresh my memory and give me the name of the settings exactly i could locate them and patch if i mistakenly did disabled them. 

Homescreen layout -> Widgets -> Layout for widgets 
no longer has small posters or posters as options 

Configure shortcuts -> Edit menu shortcuts ->Widgets -> Widget rows 
no longer has Single Widget large as an option

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - dzjugo - 2019-03-25

How do you install Bingie on xbox?

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - LukeHansford - 2019-03-25

How do you make it so it defaults and focuses on the first widget in the first menu when Kodi starts?

On the older .03 Bingie skin when you load Kodi the first home menu widget has it focused and shows the info for the first widget.

Currently after the Bingie loading splash screen it shows just the menu and have to press down or right for it to show me the widgets info.

Also can you fix the studio icons not showing for the continue watching and unwatched TV show library widgets.

Studio icons show fine from external add-on widgets but not from the library ones.

I have cleared all my artwork dB and cache.

Thank you

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - FlashOne - 2019-03-25

(2019-03-25, 14:49)cookem Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 05:17)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 02:51)cookem Wrote: I am using the simple confluence-style homescreen vertical layout and i used to use the small poster layout for the widgets with single widget large for the widget rows to display 1 large widget with all the new movies/tv shows on the old bingie beta. I don't see those 2 settings on the new version. Is it possbile to do this on the new version? see example below....
I don't recall removing/disabling settings in layouts outside of bingie layout. if you can refresh my memory and give me the name of the settings exactly i could locate them and patch if i mistakenly did disabled them.     

Homescreen layout -> Widgets -> Layout for widgets 
no longer has small posters or posters as options 

Configure shortcuts -> Edit menu shortcuts ->Widgets -> Widget rows 
no longer has Single Widget large as an option    
+1, also Square and Mini Square layout for widget are missing. But if you import an old skin backup from 0.3 it should keep the layout if you previously used it, at least that's what happened to me.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - f0rheX - 2019-03-25

(2019-03-24, 20:39)f0rheX Wrote: Hi there i'm new here and i just created a account to tell you that i have been watching this thread for a few weeks just waiting on your release and oh boy let me tell it was worth every single refresh really good job @cartman.dos  the skin is great but it left me with a question i don't know if its only me but i liike extras and as such i do have alot of Extras content like "behind the scenes and making of" on each movie folder with another folder inside called "Extras" and i wanted to ask if there was any possibility to add on trailers tab you know like on netflix "trailers and more..." tab anyways the question is, is there anyway to somehow link my extras folder content on the trailers tab?

@cartman.dos just a bump to make sure you didn't missed it