Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - BumpShot - 2019-04-07

Does this not work with " Multiples users" ? 
More that 1 user.

Every time a add a user kodi crashes .

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-04-07

(2019-04-07, 19:05)BumpShot Wrote: Does this not work with " Multiples users" ? 
More that 1 user.

Every time a add a user kodi crashes .
try to install 'embruary helper' from kodi's repo. then restart kodi and try to log-in/log-out, does it solves ur issue?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - RKCRLR - 2019-04-07

(2019-04-05, 08:17)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 23:00)cscott1 Wrote: Well just a word of advice to folks make backups. My build is about 3.5 GB was working smooth as butter widgets loading lightning quick on my Nvidia Shield decided it was time to cut the fat delete thumbnails and delete unwanted add-ons and used artwork beef to delete a bunch of unnecessary artwork the Banners in particular because I don't use them. Well in trying to clean it up a bit and reduce the size of my build I F'd something up royally. Widgets were taking up to a minute to load. If I still had hair I would have been pulling it all out. Luckily I made a backup about a week ago. I spent all night last night getting back to normal. Moral of the story make backups often.

Hahahaha, I feel your pain man! I've re-installed KODI 3 times in the last week. Every time it seems like i f*cked up something small that had a massive rippling effect. KODI isn't very forgiving if you mess up. It takes me between 6-8 hours to set up KODI to the point i have KODI installed my library scanned, Bingie Skin installed and Artwork beef scanned everything i need. Then i still need to set up Bingie the way i like 

I spent most of yesterday rebuilding Kodi.  The clear cache and the clear data options are too close on the Shield....  Clear data will take you back to a brand new Kodi with no addons installed.  I thought I'd be OK but I found out it also wiped out all of my backups that I had saved in the default location.  I have now moved my backup location...

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - MovieMan123 - 2019-04-07

(2019-04-07, 17:49)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 12:44)MovieMan123 Wrote: @cartman.dos  Last time I had some trouble to explain what I missed when showing moviesets as I didn't have a screenshot of Krypton. Now I found something which helps to explain the issue. 

I missed the mediaflags which shows the number of disk in a set. It is coded in "IncludesMediaFlags.xml line 998 till line 1644 Disks Mediaflags sets". Maybe you know a simple way to call these lines of code and show them on the position of the mediaflags. 

And a second question is it possible to delete the default-widgets without a fresh install? As they don't show up in "Edit menu items"?
I'll set a note for a when I've got the time and maybe add it to media flags, but also need images for this...
To your question - I believe you're not using the BINGIE Layout? Switch to BINGIE Layout, then configure shortcuts -> Home -> Widgets, you can disable them all (set to None). Then go back to the layout of your liking.
I found the "disks mediaflags" how to do it. I will fix it and post it here. 

Second point. I don't get it. When I installed Bingie it started with a screen: "do you want to set the widgets to default?", so I did. But I cannot find these widgets, they are not under Configure shortcuts.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - RKCRLR - 2019-04-07

I have either discovered a bug/stability issue or somehow have a corrupted skin installation.  

If I'm watching Live TV or a recording and do some navigation in the home menu the video will stop and I will be in the Program Information window.  Everything is OK when I initially start Koidi.  I can bring up the TV Guide or Recordings menu and navigate them fine.  It is only when I navigate in the Bingie menus that I start having problems.  Once the problem occurs video will stop playing anytime I bring up any menu.  If I restart Kodi the process will eventually repeat.  I don't have this problem in Estuary.  

If I switch to Estuary and then back to Bingie, Kodi will stop the first time I bring up the TV Guide menu (don't know if this is related).  Things are fine once I restart Kodi until I start navigating in the Bingie menus.  

Anyone else have this problem?  
Thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - CK77 - 2019-04-07

(2019-04-07, 20:11)MovieMan123 Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 17:49)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 12:44)MovieMan123 Wrote: @cartman.dos  Last time I had some trouble to explain what I missed when showing moviesets as I didn't have a screenshot of Krypton. Now I found something which helps to explain the issue. 

I missed the mediaflags which shows the number of disk in a set. It is coded in "IncludesMediaFlags.xml line 998 till line 1644 Disks Mediaflags sets". Maybe you know a simple way to call these lines of code and show them on the position of the mediaflags. 

And a second question is it possible to delete the default-widgets without a fresh install? As they don't show up in "Edit menu items"?
I'll set a note for a when I've got the time and maybe add it to media flags, but also need images for this...
To your question - I believe you're not using the BINGIE Layout? Switch to BINGIE Layout, then configure shortcuts -> Home -> Widgets, you can disable them all (set to None). Then go back to the layout of your liking. 

Second point. I don't get it. When I installed Bingie it started with a screen: "do you want to set the widgets to default?", so I did. But I cannot find these widgets, they are not under Configure shortcuts. 
To your second point.
I had the same happen to me when i upgraded from 0.3 to 1.0.
I would see all the standard widgets on the home screen, but in the Configure Shortcuts they were nowhere to be found.
I did a reset of the menu and then everything worked as expected.

Sucks if you have a very elaborate setup menu already

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-08

(2019-04-07, 23:10)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 20:11)MovieMan123 Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 17:49)cartman.dos Wrote: I'll set a note for a when I've got the time and maybe add it to media flags, but also need images for this...

To your second point.
I had the same happen to me when i upgraded from 0.3 to 1.0.
I would see all the standard widgets on the home screen, but in the Configure Shortcuts they were nowhere to be found.
I did a reset of the menu and then everything worked as expected.

Sucks if you have a very elaborate setup menu already

I too had to reset the menu to get the pre-loaded widgets... small price to pay for the awesome new and improved Bingie release though.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-08

(2019-04-07, 19:57)RKCRLR Wrote:
(2019-04-05, 08:17)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 23:00)cscott1 Wrote: Well just a word of advice to folks make backups. My build is about 3.5 GB was working smooth as butter widgets loading lightning quick on my Nvidia Shield decided it was time to cut the fat delete thumbnails and delete unwanted add-ons and used artwork beef to delete a bunch of unnecessary artwork the Banners in particular because I don't use them. Well in trying to clean it up a bit and reduce the size of my build I F'd something up royally. Widgets were taking up to a minute to load. If I still had hair I would have been pulling it all out. Luckily I made a backup about a week ago. I spent all night last night getting back to normal. Moral of the story make backups often.

Hahahaha, I feel your pain man! I've re-installed KODI 3 times in the last week. Every time it seems like i f*cked up something small that had a massive rippling effect. KODI isn't very forgiving if you mess up. It takes me between 6-8 hours to set up KODI to the point i have KODI installed my library scanned, Bingie Skin installed and Artwork beef scanned everything i need. Then i still need to set up Bingie the way i like   

I spent most of yesterday rebuilding Kodi.  The clear cache and the clear data options are too close on the Shield....  Clear data will take you back to a brand new Kodi with no addons installed.  I thought I'd be OK but I found out it also wiped out all of my backups that I had saved in the default location.  I have now moved my backup location...  
using a file manager like ES File Explorer navigate the following path on your shield storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi the copy the addons and userdata folders put it on a thumb drive or somewhere safe. now anytime you need a backup just install a fresh install of kodi then replace those files and you are back up again you can do the same process to clone your configuration across multiple devices.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - yoshitslc - 2019-04-08

Hey everybody ! After 2 weeks of intesive using of the skin, it’s hold it promess. I have some minor desagrement that maybe I can easily fix.

- The Category widget. At first I had only grey tiles, but I got to the settings and add Movie Genre Icons, but it only work for categories like New Releases, Critically-acclaimed. I still have some grey tiles for actual movie genres, like action or science fiction. Maybe there is something to set that I missed... When I try to add an addon in fanart for movie genre in the settings, I can’t put anything.

- I didn’t found the option to random certain widgets like the Collections widget that I added. I have all my collections alphabeticly, and I would prefer to have them randomized, like in the confluence skin.

- It seems since 0.3 I can’t change the views of the widgets one by one. I saw the option to change them all, it seems to have disappeared from the shortcut settings. I really loved the possibility to have variety of views for widgets.

- There is no way to make a different configuration in hubs. When I go the movie titles screen and change the skin to display posters instead of landscapes, it will impact alls the hubs. It would be very cool to be able to set poster in movies, landscape in tv shows, or the other way around or in other screens...

- And the last is not a problem, more of a matter of curiosity: I saw the font list and I wonder why you choosed to not use the Gotham font for all text ? It’s the Netflix official font and I was suprised to not see it on your skin.

That’s it, apart from theses minor trouble, it’s a beautifull, fully fonctionnal and customizable skin, all what I look for. Again, great work !

Oh and one last thing, who is up to replace the sound effect on the splash screen with the voice of Cartman.dos imitating the famous Netflix’s BABOOM introduction ? Big Grin

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - ryadre - 2019-04-08

(2019-04-07, 12:49)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 09:48)ryadre Wrote: Anyone know how to get the big TV logos showing properly? My trakt progress list widget just has basic white text for the show name in the spotlight, where as my next widget down is my trakt watchlist and has the nice show logos.

Sounds like you are using add-ons as your widgets which has limited artwork integration in the skin some artwork will be shown depending on the add-on you are using. To truly get the most out of this skin and to be able to download all the artwork and use Artwork Beef which truly makes this skin so visually stunning is to use library items for your widgets instead. FYI you can still use addons to play streams from your Library you do this by using add-on Library integration. Try googling The name of your addon + Kodi Library Integration for tutorials on how to set it up.

Thanks, just thought it was odd as both widgets are using the same addon. And I have artwork beef

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - MovieMan123 - 2019-04-08

IncludesMediaFlags.xml Line 998 till 1644 should be replaced by this: 

xml:

<include name="mediaflags_sets">
        <!-- sets flags -->
        <control type="grouplist">
            <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="20,-5" time="0" condition="Skin.String(mediaflagsstyle,large) | Skin.String(mediaflagsstyle,large_color)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,set)+ !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count))</visible>
            <width>1000</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <control type="label">
                <font>Reg30</font>
                <width>auto</width>
                <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.UnwatchedCount)]/$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count)]  </label>
                <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(FooterTextColor)]</textcolor>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <height>40</height>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 1 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>40</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>40</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(FooterTextColor)]</colordiffuse>
                    <texture>flags/discsets/DiskMain_w.png</texture>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>40</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <texture>flags/discsets/DiskMain_u.png</texture>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 2 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),1)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <texture>flags/discsets/DiskAdd_w.png</texture>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),1)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <texture>flags/discsets/DiskAdd_u.png</texture>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 3 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),2)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),2)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 4 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),3)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),3)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 5 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),4)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),4)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 6 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),5)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),5)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 7 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),6)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),6)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 8 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),7)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),7)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 9 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),8)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),8)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 10 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),9)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),9)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 11 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),10)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),10)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 12 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),11)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),11)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 13 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),12)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),12)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 14 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),13)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),13)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 15 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),14)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),14)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 16 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),15)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),15)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 17 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),16)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),16)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 18 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),17)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),17)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 19 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),18)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),18)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 20 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),19)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),19)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 21 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),20)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),20)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 22 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),21)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),21)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 23 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),22)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),22)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 24 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),23)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),23)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 25 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),24)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),24)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 26 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),25)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),25)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 27 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),26)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),26)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 28 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),27)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),27)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 29 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),28)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),28)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- disc 30 -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>15</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Count),29)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.WatchedCount),29)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>-45</posx>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                </control>
            </control>

</control>
     </include>

And add this in line 37: (before the control)
xml:

<include>mediaflags_sets</include>

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - MovieMan123 - 2019-04-08

The footer will look like this: 4 discs in set / 4 Unwatched.

4 discs in set / 2 Unwatched:

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-04-08

(2019-04-07, 20:16)RKCRLR Wrote: I have either discovered a bug/stability issue or somehow have a corrupted skin installation.  

If I'm watching Live TV or a recording and do some navigation in the home menu the video will stop and I will be in the Program Information window.  Everything is OK when I initially start Koidi.  I can bring up the TV Guide or Recordings menu and navigate them fine.  It is only when I navigate in the Bingie menus that I start having problems.  Once the problem occurs video will stop playing anytime I bring up any menu.  If I restart Kodi the process will eventually repeat.  I don't have this problem in Estuary.  

If I switch to Estuary and then back to Bingie, Kodi will stop the first time I bring up the TV Guide menu (don't know if this is related).  Things are fine once I restart Kodi until I start navigating in the Bingie menus.  

Anyone else have this problem?  
Thanks

Since I don't have a proper PVR and my ability to test this stuff is very limited, if you can try this change and report if it solves will help.
In this XML there are 3 expressions: IsRecognizedVideoContent, IsPlayingUnrecognizedContent, IsPlayingRecognizedContent
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie/blob/3968673efcf0eae9d971b5ab28e829343222dbda/xml/Includes.xml#L88
(lines 88-92)
replace these three expressions with:

Code:
<expression name="IsRecognizedVideoContent">VideoPlayer.Content(movies) | VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) | VideoPlayer.Content(musicvideos) | Pvr.IsPlayingRecording</expression>
<expression name="IsPlayingUnrecognizedContent">Player.HasVideo + ![VideoPlayer.Content(movies) | VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(musicvideos) | VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) | Pvr.IsPlayingRecording]</expression>
<expression name="IsPlayingRecognizedContent">Player.HasVideo + [VideoPlayer.Content(movies) | VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) | VideoPlayer.Content(musicvideos) | Pvr.IsPlayingRecording]</expression>

(2019-04-08, 10:46)MovieMan123 Wrote: The footer will look like this: 4 discs in set / 4 Unwatched.

4 discs in set / 2 Unwatched:

Looks great, thanks.
1) can you edit your post and use paste.kodi.tv instead?
2) do you want to send the PR on github?

(2019-04-07, 20:11)MovieMan123 Wrote: Second point. I don't get it. When I installed Bingie it started with a screen: "do you want to set the widgets to default?", so I did. But I cannot find these widgets, they are not under Configure shortcuts. 
Thinking of it now, i believe this is because of Skin shortcuts trying to migrate menu from another skin/setup to current skin (there's a setting to share/disable sharing menu between skins).

(2019-04-08, 02:33)yoshitslc Wrote: Hey everybody ! After 2 weeks of intesive using of the skin, it’s hold it promess. I have some minor desagrement that maybe I can easily fix.

- The Category widget. At first I had only grey tiles, but I got to the settings and add Movie Genre Icons, but it only work for categories like New Releases, Critically-acclaimed. I still have some grey tiles for actual movie genres, like action or science fiction. Maybe there is something to set that I missed... When I try to add an addon in fanart for movie genre in the settings, I can’t put anything.
The categories you mentioned that are working are not from a resource, they're built-in, and will show regardless of movie genre icon.
for the actual genres you need to set bingie movie genre icons as a resource in 'movie genre icons' under resources (general skin settings).
If that doesn't work, maybe your genres are named in french? can you check? (i thought genres are always english but not sure honestly)

- I didn’t found the option to random certain widgets like the Collections widget that I added. I have all my collections alphabeticly, and I would prefer to have them randomized, like in the confluence skin.
That's not possible, because you're setting the widgets from whatever source you want, and use skin shortcuts to set them up in the skin.
If you want random you'll have to use a smartplaylist ordered by 'random' or a bypass make an empty tvshow/movie smartplaylist and then go to mixed in skin helper widgets -> playlists -> choose the playlist you want movie/tvshow and the other as empty and then you can set order to random.
If i'd write the skin from scratch i wouldn't use Skin Shortcuts in the first place, but to change this for titan would be somewhere between impossible to really massive change.

- It seems since 0.3 I can’t change the views of the widgets one by one. I saw the option to change them all, it seems to have disappeared from the shortcut settings. I really loved the possibility to have variety of views for widgets.
I wrote about it a few places (also in the third post of this thread under side notes).
Basically with the vertical fixed focus in bingie layout you can't change layout for specific widgets only as a whole, because that would mess with that feature....
If you disable that, you could still have it like in v0.3.

- There is no way to make a different configuration in hubs. When I go the movie titles screen and change the skin to display posters instead of landscapes, it will impact alls the hubs. It would be very cool to be able to set poster in movies, landscape in tv shows, or the other way around or in other screens...
Hubs were always set by the default layout set in homelayout settings... i get what you suggest but knowing the code it would be a pain in the ARSE to implement.

- And the last is not a problem, more of a matter of curiosity: I saw the font list and I wonder why you choosed to not use the Gotham font for all text ? It’s the Netflix official font and I was suprised to not see it on your skin.
I'm good with code, not so much with other stuff SmileIf you have the font and it's legal to use, supply and i'll happily change it.

That’s it, apart from theses minor trouble, it’s a beautifull, fully fonctionnal and customizable skin, all what I look for. Again, great work !
Thanks again mate.

Oh and one last thing, who is up to replace the sound effect on the splash screen with the voice of Cartman.dos imitating the famous Netflix’s BABOOM introduction ?
Big Grin
If you want my voice that would cost you buddy :}
We couldn't just take netflix intro-fx sound because (1) Copy rights (2) create a distinction/uniqueness (3) finding GOOD & FREE-to-use fx sounds is painful