Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Knowcontrol - 2019-04-16

(2019-04-16, 17:13)cartman.dos Wrote: Yep, sorry I missed your post. I'll do the same adjustments for these layouts as well soon enough.
You are awesome! We really appreciate your quick responses and fixes!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-04-16

(2019-04-16, 17:14)RKCRLR Wrote: This isn't directly related to the Bingie skin but it is exasperated by all of the menu options in Bingie so I thought I'd ask it here.  

Is there a single action or keyboard command that will close all menus and take you back to the video you are watching?  

Thanks
Well, if you're in 'Home', then 'back' will always get you to fullscreen - this is Kodi's hardcoded behavior that cannot be changed within the skin.
In hubs, if the video playing is not a trailer then it should take to fullscreen. If it's a trailer (running in spotlight) then I override the back action to open menu and keep playing trailer in spotlight.

For library views, I believe it is hardcoded behavior to return to the previous window (through the library hierarchy untill you're back 'home') but not quite sure on that one.
That is how it SHOULD work on the bingie skin.

In any case, you can use a custom keymap (search it, there're ton of info on it, and an easy addon that does it for you even) to set a input of your choosing to go to fullscreen from anywhere you want.

About the other thing you mentioned in earlier post regarding 'watch now', it's a text not a button...It's same thing on Netflix btw, it is not meant to be 'pressed'.
You can either play the spotlight content from 'play' button (for movies) or from info dialog after pressing 'more info' (for tvshows).

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - RKCRLR - 2019-04-16

(2019-04-16, 17:13)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 17:05)RKCRLR Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 13:39)cartman.dos Wrote: OK, and this happens just with recordings? anything else?
It's very hard for me to test it myself without proper PVR, so let's try ruling out options.
Please edit VideoFullScreen.xml and delete lines 9,10.
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie/blob/master/xml/VideoFullScreen.xml#L8
Restart kodi and check if issue persists/any change in behavior regarding this issue.   

This WAS happening with video (Live TV, Recordings, videos on my NAS, etc.) that was playing.  
I removed lines 9 & 10 and that seems to have resolved the problem.  
What was the intent of those lines?  Should I be on the lookout for any side effects of removing them?  

Also, I don't know if this is related, but I'm unable to select "Watch Now" from the home screen.  "More info" is highlighted by default and the arrow keys take me to the next rows of widgets.  

Thanks!   

Great! It supposed to take you back to info dialog screen if you watched trailer in fullscreen from the info dialog. 
Now let's try and replace this lines with these:
Code:
<onunload condition="String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(BaseWindow),InfoDialog)">AlarmClock(loadinfo,Action(Info),00:00,silent)</onunload>
<onunload condition="String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(BaseWindow),InfoDialog) + $EXP[IsPlayingUnrecognizedContent]">AlarmClock(stop,PlayerControl(Stop),00:00,silent)</onunload>
If after adding them issue doesn't reappear I believe issue is solved Smile

I replaced those lines and my system still appears to work correctly.  I don't use Trailers (data limits) so I can't test that portion of the function.  

Also, it seems I was confusing the widget row title "Watch Now" as an action so never mind my previous comment.  

Thanks again!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - RKCRLR - 2019-04-16

(2019-04-16, 17:23)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 17:14)RKCRLR Wrote: This isn't directly related to the Bingie skin but it is exasperated by all of the menu options in Bingie so I thought I'd ask it here.  

Is there a single action or keyboard command that will close all menus and take you back to the video you are watching?  

Thanks
Well, if you're in 'Home', then 'back' will always get you to fullscreen - this is Kodi's hardcoded behavior that cannot be changed within the skin.
In hubs, if the video playing is not a trailer then it should take to fullscreen. If it's a trailer (running in spotlight) then I override the back action to open menu and keep playing trailer in spotlight.

For library views, I believe it is hardcoded behavior to return to the previous window (through the library hierarchy untill you're back 'home') but not quite sure on that one.
That is how it SHOULD work on the bingie skin.

In any case, you can use a custom keymap (search it, there're ton of info on it, and an easy addon that does it for you even) to set a input of your choosing to go to fullscreen from anywhere you want.

About the other thing you mentioned in earlier post regarding 'watch now', it's a text not a button...It's same thing on Netflix btw, it is not meant to be 'pressed'.
You can either play the spotlight content from 'play' button (for movies) or from info dialog after pressing 'more info' (for tvshows). 
Fullscreen was exactly what I was looking for.  I didn't connect the nomenclature to the command.  

Thanks!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-16

Currently all my auto played trailers on Home and Hub that are stored locally are playing fullscreen instead of windowed. In Media Views where it says default action for trailers I have it set to Play automatically in window. Know if any reason why this would play full screened? Is there an option that I am missing?

(2019-04-16, 23:09)havokvalor Wrote: Currently all my auto played trailers on Home and Hub that are stored locally are playing fullscreen instead of windowed. In Media Views where it says default action for trailers I have it set to Play automatically in window. Know if any reason why this would play full screened? Is there an option that I am missing?
I could not find a way to edit my last post to add this update so sorry for the double post. I bumped into another interesting interacting with autoplaying trailers. I have TV shows set to not play trailers and have a Anime playlist, when I select a anime from the widget and hit resume in the show information list it will begin to play the episode but then after 5 or 10 seconds will disappear and the trailer for Starwars 7 will start to play on the top right lol. If I select episodes and then play from there this does not happen, only happens on resume.

(2019-04-16, 23:47)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 23:09)havokvalor Wrote: Currently all my auto played trailers on Home and Hub that are stored locally are playing fullscreen instead of windowed. In Media Views where it says default action for trailers I have it set to Play automatically in window. Know if any reason why this would play full screened? Is there an option that I am missing?
I could not find a way to edit my last post to add this update so sorry for the double post. I bumped into another interesting interacting with autoplaying trailers. I have TV shows set to not play trailers and have a Anime playlist, when I select a anime from the widget and hit resume in the show information list it will begin to play the episode but then after 5 or 10 seconds will disappear and the trailer for Starwars 7 will start to play on the top right lol. If I select episodes and then play from there this does not happen, only happens on resume. 
correction it plays a trailer for Star Wars Episode 9 from Youtube lol.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - RKCRLR - 2019-04-17

I think I found another bug.  If I attempt to play a recording from the Live TV menu while music is playing Kodi will freeze and I have to force Kodi to restart from the OS (Android TV).  I don't have the problem if I play videos from other sources or even start the same recording using a widget from the Home screen.  I don't have problems playing a recording If I stop the music playback first.  
I don't have this problem in Estuary.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-04-17

(2019-04-16, 11:43)scofield272 Wrote: Hi All
sorry if it's been mantioned before, but it seems that there is a little bug in the "Home" hub,

once clicking  on it for the first time, only the Spotlight is shown :  https://imgur.com/EIsGLWF , clicking on the Home hub for the second time brings the Home content as it should : https://imgur.com/4P9oDtP
now if i entering to a different hub and than trying to comeback to the Home hub I need to click on it 2 times, as mantioned above,

is there a workaround solution for this issue?

thanks.

well, it seems that i found how to fix it, I have enabled "Show all widget (detach from menu focus)" and now the issue above has been fixed

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-04-17

When using touch, how do go back to the previous page or home?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-04-17

Hi again Smile

is it possibe to get a clear logo in hebrew?
for most of my contents I have an English clear logo : https://imgur.com/a/PuM3gyZ    but for maybe 2 or 3 tvshows i getting clear logo in Hebrew : https://imgur.com/a/Jq4irwT , is there a configuration i can choose a primary language for the clear logos in the headlines ? or is it just due to a lack of clear logos in Hebrew in the scraper site that this is been taken from?

thanks!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-17

(2019-04-17, 10:07)louisefindlay23 Wrote: When using touch, how do go back to the previous page or home?

you use the back arrow. Honesty though this skin isn't the most phone/tablet friendly skin it's much easier to navigate on a device for your TV like an Nvidia shield.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - 3500 - 2019-04-17

when the next-update coming up?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-04-17

(2019-04-17, 11:26)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 10:07)louisefindlay23 Wrote: When using touch, how do go back to the previous page or home?

you use the back arrow. Honesty though this skin isn't the most phone/tablet friendly skin it's much easier to navigate on a device for your TV like an Nvidia shield.

I don't see the back arrow. Is there a setting I should enable?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-17

(2019-04-17, 12:45)louisefindlay23 Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 11:26)cscott1 Wrote:

I don't see the back arrow. Is there a setting I should enable? 

its not in the skin its whatever button you use to navigate back in android.