Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - djneil - 2019-04-17

(2019-04-15, 13:09)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-15, 08:37)sualfred Wrote: Ah, now I know why you don't see a fanart.

@cartman.dos 
ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart) is missing in your background variable. 

Thanks, I only had this infolabel as a Container.ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart) so that worked for widget display but not infodialog.
(2019-04-15, 05:44)Knowcontrol Wrote: Hi  thank you so much for picking up Titan. I'm loving your BINGIE theme! Two questions:
  1. Where do I turn off the fake disc art for music? I know where the fake disc art switch is for movies, but where is it for music?
  2. I seem to remember being able to see the temperature listed next to the day name in a weather widget in Titan. I can't figure out how to enable that. I can see the day name "Saturday" in a weather widget, but I would also like to see the High/Low for that day as well. It allows me to get a quick glance at the upcoming weather without having to go into the Weather screen.

Thanks.
1) Depends, where do you want to disable the discart? now playing infobar/osd/library view...?
2) fixed and pushed to git https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie/commit/97306f05fcc7e8e536cda2ab516c6d077d90d75e

@louisefindlay23 , @djneil
Found the issue with the OSD mask not showing. Fix is on git until next update. 

Great thanks! 

A minor request:
Would it be possible that you could add that triangle Next-Up Skin from TITAN M O D? I really love the look of that one.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-04-17

Quick question

This is current look of the Bingie layout:

This is an optional small change:

Small difference but closer to netflix GUI. Not sure if it's worth the trouble or not...

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-17

(2019-04-17, 17:13)cartman.dos Wrote: Quick question

Small difference but closer to netflix GUI. Not sure if it's worth the trouble or not...

I can't really see the difference, probably not worth it.

What is the difference? :p

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-04-17

LOL. Maybe it's just me and my OCD but I'm regularly using Kodi and Netflix. and this were the main changes to make them almost identical.
Changes:
1) wider slim-menu
2) small adjustment to widget size (less width in total proportion)
3) few more px to the right for spotlight details and widgets
4) widget rows starts a bit higher
5) smaller clearlogo

To be honest, changes are much more noticeable on big screen tv... Smile

(2019-04-17, 20:41)cartman.dos Wrote: LOL. Maybe it's just me and my OCD but I'm regularly using Kodi and Netflix. and this were the main changes to make them almost identical.
Changes:
1) wider slim-menu
5) smaller clearlogo

Now that you say it i do realize the differencesBig Grin
If it messes up a lot u should probably leave it as it is now.

What do you think about the triangle next up skin?

Cheers!

(2019-04-17, 20:41)cartman.dos Wrote: LOL. Maybe it's just me and my OCD but I'm regularly using Kodi and Netflix. and this were the main changes to make them almost identical.
Changes:
1) wider slim-menu
5) smaller clearlogo

I agree, this is only a notice it if you mention it situation. I wouldn't put it to high in the list of changes to make. Maybe something to do if you are bored lol.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - aahmyu - 2019-04-17

Hello, I'm not sure if someone reported this but in the wide view for TV shows the highlight background color is gray and the text color is white so it is kinda unreadable.

(2019-04-17, 22:48)aahmyu Wrote: Hello, I'm not sure if someone reported this but in the wide view for TV shows the highlight background color is gray and the text color is white so it is kinda unreadable.

This happens also in the card view, you can check the back ground color from gray to a different color in skin settings > custom color setting > media library views, at the bottom there is Media listItem border focus color, I change that to a wine red and it looks quite nice =).

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-04-18

Hey, @cartman.dos , do you possibly have the skin widget playlists in a smart playlist format I could just throw into the kodi playlist folder? I'm using the Bingie skin but all of my devices are connected to a single Kodi device running as a UPNP server and the skin widget playlist don't work because of that but smart playlist on the server  side do and I was hoping to still be able to use the recommended/similar widget content. Hope that makes sense.

Thx again btw!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-04-18

From watching this video https://youtu.be/g46uMnmizv4 (3:24) I realised the new Disney+ service coming soon has basically the same yo as Netflix, they seem to use the same options of "continue watching" "recommended for you" etc, with a minor change to bingie could we achieved this? Like an option to change the layout a bit to be more like this - so we could switch between the two "bingie look or Disney+ look" just an idea...

I only suggested this as we have most of these options already as you've provided with bingie so thought it may not take much work to accomplish

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-18

So I read through earlier parts of the forum and saw that there was another person who also used PKC and had the full screen trailer issue. I saw that you recommended to disable skin helper however when I try to disable skin helper kodi says that I can’t do that. Any ideas?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-04-18

(2019-04-17, 10:07)louisefindlay23 Wrote: When using touch, how do go back to the previous page or home?
Yup, its in Skin Settings > General skin settings > enable mouse and touch support, then the home and back buttons for kodi will appear on your screen

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - 3500 - 2019-04-18

can you make the selection look like a netflix?
so the selection is not moving at all
just the landscape thumb that moving scrolling when we scroll

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - jrod10133 - 2019-04-18

hey how do i edit categories hub widget to genres or some else like the pic above