Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-18

(2019-04-18, 15:11)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-18, 13:53)havokvalor Wrote: Hi just some information about my build
Fire TV Stick 4k
Plexkodiconnect
Latest Kodi 18

It would seem that when I use Bingie episode view the seasons are in some type of order that I cannot understand. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Imagehttps://imgur.com/a/rhUNzhj
Do you get that on different skins as well when on season-level? Kodi's season level ordering is always by season number and could either be ascending/descending. But in your picture it seems like a total mess. So check estuary for example to see if order stays the same I'd suspect it might have something to do with PKC. 
So I installed the Titan Mod skin from marduk and tested the Netflix wide view that he has on there and it seems that the seasons are all lined up correctly next to the episodes. Also looked at pretty much every other view and all the other skins I have and could not reproduce this weird order that is happening on the Bingie Episode view. Is there anyway that I could import the Netflix wide view from Titan Mod to Bingie?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-04-18

Thanks for fixing the vignette. However, after playing (from pause), the clearlogo and bottom osd panel (with buttons) linger a few seconds before disappearing (the top one with the plot disappears instantly.)

Is there way to colour the inside of the cast/genre icon colour?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - jrod10133 - 2019-04-19

@havokvalor thanks for the reply im trying to edit categories like to genres i looked in edit menu shortcuts settings and i dont see nothing in where i could edit categories widget im getting this Image

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-04-19

(2019-04-18, 15:11)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-18, 00:35)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Hey, @cartman.dos , do you possibly have the skin widget playlists in a smart playlist format I could just throw into the kodi playlist folder? I'm using the Bingie skin but all of my devices are connected to a single Kodi device running as a UPNP server and the skin widget playlist don't work because of that but smart playlist on the server  side do and I was hoping to still be able to use the recommended/similar widget content. Hope that makes sense.

Thx again btw!
Well I'm not sure that I understand what's causing this issue but similar/recommended are created by skin helper widgets and cannot be replaced by smartplaylist. this is pretty much the situation with all widgets from the mixed media node in skin helper widgets.
However there is a good bunch of pre-made smartplaylist in this skin that you could use. they're located inside the skindir/playlists/
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thx! For some reason UPNP client can't see the playlist in the Bingie folder, it only sees the ones in the userdata/playlist folder. Not sure why but it's no big deal

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-19

(2019-04-19, 00:24)jrod10133 Wrote: @havokvalor thanks for the reply im trying to edit categories like to genres i looked in edit menu shortcuts settings and i dont see nothing in where i could edit categories widget im getting this Image

If you are looking for movie genres. Edit the widget shortcut and go to video library > movies > genres and click create widget here.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - jrod10133 - 2019-04-19

(2019-04-19, 03:13)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-19, 00:24)jrod10133 Wrote: @havokvalor thanks for the reply im trying to edit categories like to genres i looked in edit menu shortcuts settings and i dont see nothing in where i could edit categories widget im getting this Image

If you are looking for movie genres. Edit the widget shortcut and go to video library > movies > genres and click create widget here. 
hey thanks Smile one Huh can i change the icon when i have netflix all movies genres menu as a categories widget like let say text icon like categories

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Knowcontrol - 2019-04-19

I could have swore the color picker for the border around a selection was in
General Skin Settings>Border Size for Thumbs/Tiles

I can't find it there nor Custom Color Settings

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-04-19

(2019-04-19, 06:48)Knowcontrol Wrote: I could have swore the color picker for the border around a selection was in

Try Media list item border setting.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-19

(2019-04-19, 05:17)jrod10133 Wrote:
(2019-04-19, 03:13)havokvalor Wrote:

hey thanks Smile one Huh can i change the icon when i have netflix all movies genres menu as a categories widget like let say text icon like categories 
Not sure, selecting movie genre's and using the Bingie re skin is as far as I've gone with that.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - bluex12 - 2019-04-19

Hi all, 

I'm having a problem with Bingie where the search window keeps randomly popping up every few minutes.  I have no idea what caused this, and it only goes away after the second or third time that I "x" out of it.  Any suggestions ?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - kodishu - 2019-04-19

@Cartman.dos do you planning to add more genre icons?

There is only:
Thriller
Horror
Fantasy
Western
Sci-Fi

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - 3500 - 2019-04-20

i want to ask,
can you show me how to speed up the spotlight changing?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Jooode - 2019-04-20

hello @Cartman.dos , I had a failure, after watching an episode of a series saved in the video library and return to the list of episodes BINGIE, the screen is left with nothing only you see the fanart and to be able to see the episodes again to restart KODI and I have seen that it is not only with the chapters it also happens with watching series and movies, it could be solved thanks or it is my fault.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Knowcontrol - 2019-04-20

(2019-04-19, 07:50)louisefindlay23 Wrote:
(2019-04-19, 06:48)Knowcontrol Wrote: I could have swore the color picker for the border around a selection was in

Try Media list item border setting.
Found it, thank you very much!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-20

So I have a fairly simple one. Currently I have a widget for favorites by using the path from the skin helper service. This loads extremely slow. Is there a way to add a custom path to go directly to favorites instead of using the skin helper service? I tried ActivateWindow(favourites) but that did not work, thank you.