Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Jooode - 2019-04-24

@Cartman.dos
I have detected two faults, I am with smart TV Philips android 5.1

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-24

(2019-04-24, 03:21)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-23, 20:33)havokvalor Wrote: Hey guys, I have 4 different TV Show related smart playlist that I would like to show up in a widget on my hub on the first line. Is there anyway I can do this and have custom images for those playlist? The playlists are also separated by tags. Been googling and can't seem to find a good way to do this, thanks xD.
Found a addon called super favorites that seems to work well. 
Take that back, seems like I can't get super favorites or simple favorites to open and display a playlist, any ideas on a good addon that would work well with Titan Bingie to make a Widget that would have specifically 4 playlist with custom thumbnails and fanart?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - djneil - 2019-04-24

(2019-04-24, 18:30)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-24, 18:24)havokvalor Wrote: Had to have the Bingie repository installed in order for it to go through. NVM. 

that's true in any case with the bingie skin, you must have the bingie repo for the required stuff.
but from git you should just take the content and replace with your skindir or adjust the the zip naming to be 'skin.titan.bingie-<version>.zip' to have it installed from kodi.
the <version> is what is mentioned here: https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie/blob/master/addon.xml#L3
so in this case it's still skin.titan.bingie-1.0.1.zip

I noticed that now in main menu the bottom part of the screen has a vignette overlay on top of the widgets.
Is that on purpose? Before the 2 widget rows were the same, now the buttom line is darkened out.

https://imgur.com/a/zTDYzQ1

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-24

(2019-04-24, 20:38)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-23, 20:33)havokvalor Wrote: Hey guys, I have 4 different TV Show related smart playlist that I would like to show up in a widget on my hub on the first line. Is there anyway I can do this and have custom images for those playlist? The playlists are also separated by tags. Been googling and can't seem to find a good way to do this, thanks xD.
Take that back, seems like I can't get super favorites or simple favorites to open and display a playlist, any ideas on a good addon that would work well with Titan Bingie to make a Widget that would have specifically 4 playlist with custom thumbnails and fanart?

Edited *** to better clarify instead of trying to add multiple playlists to one widget you can make a playlist of multiple tags and use that as your widget. You add all the same shows that are in your 4 playlists to tags then to make the playlist use TV shows for type then whatever sort order you want and then use tags as a rule contains the 4 tags you created with the same content as the original playlists it won't have the custom art you want tho.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-24

Just out of curiosity why are you trying to have separate categories in one widget? You can have up to 40 widgets with the fixed vertical scrolling setup and even more if you don t have that enabled.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-24

(2019-04-24, 22:26)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-24, 03:21)havokvalor Wrote: Found a addon called super favorites that seems to work well. 

Just out of curiosity why are you trying to have separate categories in one widget? You can have up to 40 widgets with the fixed vertical scrolling setup and even more if you don t have that enabled. 
I have the skin on a Firestick and have to limit the amount of content on each widget and the amount of widgets in general. I have 4 different libraries for TV shows that I would like to be able to access from one widget instead of placing them in a sub menu or main menu. The art thing is just so it doesn't look like crap. The sad part is that super favorites would work perfectly if the thing that I pressed actually went to where I wanted it to go lol.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-25

(2019-04-24, 22:49)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-24, 22:26)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-24, 20:38)havokvalor Wrote: Take that back, seems like I can't get super favorites or simple favorites to open and display a playlist, any ideas on a good addon that would work well with Titan Bingie to make a Widget that would have specifically 4 playlist with custom thumbnails and fanart? 

I have the skin on a Firestick and have to limit the amount of content on each widget and the amount of widgets in general. I have 4 different libraries for TV shows that I would like to be able to access from one widget instead of placing them in a sub menu or main menu. The art thing is just so it doesn't look like crap. The sad part is that super favorites would work perfectly if the thing that I pressed actually went to where I wanted it to go lol.

I edited my previous post it may help honestly though I'm surprised Bingie runs at all on a firestick my Xiaomi Mi boxes sometimes struggles a bit and it has much better specs it's an upgrade option . If you really want to get the best out of this skin get an Nvidia shield if you can afford one you won't be dissapointed.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-25

(2019-04-25, 01:58)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-24, 22:49)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-24, 22:26)cscott1 Wrote: Just out of curiosity why are you trying to have separate categories in one widget? You can have up to 40 widgets with the fixed vertical scrolling setup and even more if you don t have that enabled. 

I edited my previous post it may help honestly though I'm surprised Bingie runs at all on a firestick my Xiaomi Mi boxes sometimes struggles a bit and it has much better specs it's an upgrade option . If you really want to get the best out of this skin get an Nvidia shield if you can afford one you won't be dissapointed.

So I found a way to sort of do what I want by adding thumbnails to favorites and making a widget out of the favorite area in skin helper widget.

However this takes 3 times as long to load than everything else. Is there a better way to add favorites as a widget?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-25

(2019-04-25, 04:21)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 01:58)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-24, 22:49)havokvalor Wrote: I have the skin on a Firestick and have to limit the amount of content on each widget and the amount of widgets in general. I have 4 different libraries for TV shows that I would like to be able to access from one widget instead of placing them in a sub menu or main menu. The art thing is just so it doesn't look like crap. The sad part is that super favorites would work perfectly if the thing that I pressed actually went to where I wanted it to go lol.

So I found a way to sort of do what I want by adding thumbnails to favorites and making a widget out of the favorite area in skin helper widget.

However this takes 3 times as long to load than everything else. Is there a better way to add favorites as a widget? 

Have you looked into tags at all? Like favorites you can add anything to each tag that you wish they load the fastest out of all content.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - neurosis13 - 2019-04-25

i disabled most views in the settings that I never use or need and I think biggie is a little faster now.
Can anybody confirm this?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-25

(2019-04-25, 04:43)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 04:21)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 01:58)cscott1 Wrote: I edited my previous post it may help honestly though I'm surprised Bingie runs at all on a firestick my Xiaomi Mi boxes sometimes struggles a bit and it has much better specs it's an upgrade option . If you really want to get the best out of this skin get an Nvidia shield if you can afford one you won't be dissapointed. 

Have you looked into tags at all? Like favorites you can add anything to each tag that you wish they load the fastest out of all content.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags

Sadly the tags not having customizable thumbnails is a deal breaker.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Jooode - 2019-04-25

Hello, as I mentioned in another post, this is the fault that I found with the side menu, and in the image you can see the problem on TV

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Jake404 - 2019-04-25

After updating to v1, the channel logo is missing in the OSD when watching a PVR channel. It shows up briefly when starting the channel and then it disappears. See the screenshot.

Also, a few weeks ago I reported that the playing time in the OSD while watching a PVR channel wasn't working. I see now that it has been fixed. However, the remaining time is still not working. Also notable is that the progress bar does not reflect the correct progression. See the screenshot.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-04-25

(2019-04-25, 12:57)Jooode Wrote: Hello, as I mentioned in another post, this is the fault that I found with the side menu, and in the image you can see the problem on TV
Great thx, I'll have it fixed.

EDIT: fixed - see https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie/commit/2fd9dcc427122ab81f7a0e921c7434559ab1450e

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-04-25

Hi All
i would like to share a British tvshows smartlist that i've created, maybe someone will find that useful :

<!-- BINGIE -->
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>British Series</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="country" operator="is">
    <value>United Kingdom</value>
        <value>UK</value>
        <value>England</value>
    </rule>
  <rule field="studio" operator="contains">
        <value>BBC</value>
         <value>BBC1</value>