Kodi Community Forum
Beta Up Next - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Beta Up Next (/showthread.php?tid=336747)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Up Next - Hitcher - 2018-10-23

(2018-10-23, 14:52)cscott1 Wrote: Sorry I have not yet tried the addon but it is exactly what I'm looking for minus the popup. I'm curious is there an option to get the next episodes to default play without a popup at all? with the exception of still watching? popup that is.
 Just enable 'Play next video automatically' in Kodi.

(2018-10-23, 09:02)im85288 Wrote:
(2018-10-22, 22:44)Hitcher Wrote: EDIT: Did a quick test and the progress bar works fine unless you happen to seek past the initial start time of the notification when instead of the bar starting part way through it starts fully at 100%. 
 Cool, didn't think of that scenario....I have an idea maybe how to resolve it.

EDIT - Please try the latest version to see if this resolves it 
Fantastic, thanks.

RE: Up Next - cscott1 - 2018-10-23

(2018-10-23, 16:04)Hitcher Wrote:
(2018-10-23, 14:52)cscott1 Wrote: Sorry I have not yet tried the addon but it is exactly what I'm looking for minus the popup. I'm curious is there an option to get the next episodes to default play without a popup at all? with the exception of still watching? popup that is.
 Just enable 'Play next video automatically' in Kodi. 
Yes ok I know this is an option but I am using a modified titan skin similar to Netflix and I have the default select action set to show information to bring up the info dialect screen the same way Netflix does. I was hoping to find a addon that would autoplay the next episode without an intrusive (opinion) popup in the last 30 seconds. Most episodes of shows end the program on a cliff hanger the most interesting part of the episode and to me a popup would be distracting. Does this addon have the option to continue playing episodes without the popup?

Here is a pic of the Titan mod (Bingie) that I am using see why I want to keep the default select action as show information?

RE: Up Next - DarrenHill - 2018-10-23

Did you link to the correct image?

The one I saw doesn’t look like Kodi at all?

RE: Up Next - im85288 - 2018-10-23

@cscott1 - the image link doesn’t show anything relevant that I can see.

To answer your query, no the pop up will always be shown...but you could set it to come up 5 secs from the end and it will play the next episode.

The new Netflix addon has knowledge of exactly when the credits come up and I added an option for that addon (or any video addon) to send across the exact time the pop up should occur. This is WIP, but hopefully before Leia comes out this will work with Netflix too.

All just to re emphasise what @sualfred mentioned, when reporting any bug follow the tutorial linked in the first post under Bugs. All future reports such as “It doesn’t work” will be ignored.

Thanks

Sorry yeah I liked the wrong image initially

I don't see why having that selected changes 'Play next video automatically' though?

(2018-10-23, 21:23)Hitcher Wrote: I don't see why having that selected changes 'Play next video automatically' though?

That is the info dialog screen it has some useful things on it like trailers it is the same behavior as Netflix the app version( I don't know about the add-on) when you select a show in the Netflix app it defaults to a info screen very similar to the one on the Bingie Titan MOD (the picture I posted) and when I click on a show from the home menu I want this screen to pop up first select and play current episode then just have it autoplay from there but after messing with things a bit it doesn't appear I can do this. Or can I?

(2018-10-23, 22:18)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-10-23, 21:23)Hitcher Wrote: I don't see why having that selected changes 'Play next video automatically' though?

That is the info dialog screen it has some useful things on it like trailers it is the same behavior as Netflix the app version( I don't know about the add-on) when you select a show in the Netflix app it defaults to a info screen very similar to the one on the Bingie Titan MOD (the picture I posted) and when I click on a show from the home menu I want this screen to pop up first select and play current episode then just have it autoplay from there but after messing with things a bit it doesn't appear I can do this. Or can I? 
 OK, I've just tested this myself and it seems that changing the default action to 'Show information' breaks 'Play next video automatically'. I suggest you file a proper Kodi bug report as this has nothing to do with this addon.

(2018-10-23, 23:08)Hitcher Wrote:
(2018-10-23, 22:18)cscott1 Wrote:

OK, I've just tested this myself and it seems that changing the default action to 'Show information' breaks 'Play next video automatically'. I suggest you file a proper Kodi bug report as this has nothing to do with this addon.

OK thank you

RE: Up Next - Gummix - 2018-10-24

Clear

RE: Up Next - im85288 - 2018-10-25

Heads up skinners, the control IDs for the stillwatching Windows has changed to be inline with the upnext windows. Check Here for details

RE: Up Next - jrod10133 - 2018-10-27

delete

RE: Up Next - im85288 - 2018-10-28

(2018-10-27, 21:00)jrod10133 Wrote: @im85288 hey thanks for the reply i really appreciate it but im still having problem getting Up Next working on kodi beta 4,aeon nox silvo,nvidia shield tv using netflix

Netflix support has not been added yet (keep an eye on here for video addons with support), see here on how to report an issue.

RE: Up Next - drinfernoo - 2018-12-12

I noticed today that version 1.0.0 is on the official Kodi repo now, but don't see any mention on GitHub beyond a single commit (https://github.com/im85288/service.upnext/commit/d766ba1caaee6e43c516caaaec91b4b39292a4fe). Is this version good to use, and what changes have been made?