Kodi Community Forum
Aeon TAJO - Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Aeon TAJO - Leia (/showthread.php?tid=338895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Aeon TAJO - magnetic - 2019-04-04

Hi I would like to know how can I add my own backgrounds. Huh I tried using in skin settings " select background using special:// home in file manager but when I go to select a background I can't find it. Is there any way to set your own customer background?

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-04

(2019-04-04, 06:06)magnetic Wrote: Hi I would like to know how can I add my own backgrounds. Huh I tried using in skin settings " select background using special:// home in file manager but when I go to select a background I can't find it. Is there any way to set your own customer background?

Use the browse option, then change the paths if you need to in the userdata skin settings.xml

RE: Aeon TAJO - magnetic - 2019-04-04

(2019-04-04, 07:39)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 06:06)magnetic Wrote: Hi I would like to know how can I add my own backgrounds. Huh I tried using in skin settings " select background using special:// home in file manager but when I go to select a background I can't find it. Is there any way to set your own customer background?

Use the browse option, then change the paths if you need to in the userdata skin settings.xml

But wouldn't you lose the backgrounds if you do if userdata skin settings when transferring to an Android box ?

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-04

(2019-04-04, 19:06)magnetic Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 07:39)Jeffers24 Wrote:

But wouldn't you lose the backgrounds if you do if userdata skin settings when transferring to an Android box ? 
You would if you don't manually edit the skin settings.xml, BEFORE you transfer your build to your android box. You can use the replace function of notepad++ to change them all at the same time.

Then if you change your master build on your windows/android box the backgrounds will stay special, so you don't have to keep doing it before each transfer.

RE: Aeon TAJO - snoopyjoe - 2019-04-10

@manfeed Pure amazing skinning skills brother!! Cool  I love the views especially the Triple 3D view in the music section. Will be using this instead of Andromeda from now on. The only thing I've noticed is that you cannot queue a song to the current playing playlist in the Triple3D music view. Clicking a song just plays that song, even when the setting "Player-Music-Queue songs on selection" is ticked. There is also no context menu in the Triple 3D music view for albums or songs. Nor does typing "Q" work.

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-04-11

Thanks! Yep, unfortunately that is a side effect of that view, nothing can be done, sorry Undecided

RE: Aeon TAJO - TheLost0ne - 2019-04-11

Hey @manfeed I hate to ask this, but can I disable the main menu music, or even change it... I feel bad asking because they are catchy tunes, but I'm a metalhead, and it doesn't really fit me.  BTW exellent skin, beautiful backgrounds, and i love the layout. Thanks for your hard work!

Thanks! All the information about home menu music can be found here...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341550

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-11

(2019-04-11, 06:34)TheLost0ne Wrote: Hey @manfeed I hate to ask this, but can I disable the main menu music, or even change it... I feel bad asking because they are catchy tunes, but I'm a metalhead, and it doesn't really fit me.  BTW exellent skin, beautiful backgrounds, and i love the layout. Thanks for your hard work!

In skin settings, can stop main menu music or add your own playlist:-

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-11

(2019-03-27, 13:13)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-03-27, 11:50)Jeffers24 Wrote: I can't see the background option when you go left on the weather screen, it's there in Aeon Nox 17.6

This is not Aeon Nox 17.6, sorry, you can only change the background through the main menu options, like the other items...

(2019-03-27, 11:50)Jeffers24 Wrote: After setting the weather widget in settings, it doesn't show until you press the up key

It's like the other widgets, you can choose to show them all the time or only when hitting arrow up in the skin settings 

Accept AEON TAJO is AEON TAJO, is there anyway I can change settings so that the weather background changes to reflect today's weather forecast?

A sunny forecast has a sunny background, a rainy day forecast has a rainy day, etc.?

No, sorry... you can only choose animated weather icons

RE: Aeon TAJO - snoopyjoe - 2019-04-12

(2019-04-11, 00:16)manfeed Wrote: Thanks! Yep, unfortunately that is a side effect of that view, nothing can be done, sorry Undecided

Dang it!😔 That view is perfect for artist, album, song viewing. Oh well, the rest of the skin is amazing especially on a large HDTV. Also I forked your skin and added a boot video option. I need to clean it up and fix the startup.xml before submitting a PR if I do. My expertise is python and C++. XML gives me headaches hahahaha.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-12

@manfeed 

I set up a radio station as a favourite and included the favourite as a submenu item of main menu Radio.

When I choose this radio submenu item when main menu music is playing instead of playing radio station skin has a blip and returns to main menu.

The station plays when selected via the addon and from the favourites list.

I also set up another radio station favourite in the Radio submenu item and that plays OK.

My perception is that when Main Menu Music is playing it causes a conflict with my radio station submenu item.

My log is at https://paste.kodi.tv/olitiselit and contains a number of errors

Would you take a look and let me know best way forward?

EDIT
Retesting with no Main Menu Music, all worked OK.
This retest highlighted that when Main Music is Playing I also do get get any radio station information displayed.

Second EDIT
Main Menu Music playing also caused an issue when my wizard notified me that I had issued a new build, this is in a pop up window after loading Kodi and on Main Menu with Main Menu Music playing.
Select install new build and whilst wizard is deleting old and installing new build Main Menu Music is playing, gives errors on installation related to tracks in playlist being busy :-)
Acknowledge errors, close Kodi, open Kodi then Main Menu Music doesn't play and Kodi performance very slow and stutters, suspect Main Menu Music player is having issues playing playlist in the background and looping around some kind of failure to play track/s error.

Looks like not all exit main menu routes are captured and Main Menu Music doesn't always stop, causing conflicts with later Kodi actions.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-12

(2019-04-11, 11:21)manfeed Wrote: No, sorry... you can only choose animated weather icons

Is 'Conditional Weather' background a Kodi or a skin function/option?

If it's a skin option would you add it to AEON TAJO?

If it's a Kodi option maybe I could edit the skin settings.xml in Userdata>Addons>Skin Aeon Tajo?

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-04-13

@Jeffers24 

I have added new conditions to stop the music while in home menu, hopefully that will fix your issue with radio streams, it'll be included in the next version.

About the issues with your "wizards/builds" I don't know what you mean... nothing related to the official Aeon Tajo that's for sure... so next time you'd better change to Estuary, update/change whatever it is and after that go back to Aeon Tajo and see what happens...

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.