Kodi Community Forum
Aeon TAJO - Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Aeon TAJO - Leia (/showthread.php?tid=338895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Aeon TAJO - bloodshine - 2019-09-25

(2019-09-25, 09:38)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-09-24, 17:30)bloodshine Wrote: hi,

i used this skin with KodiConnectPlex and when i navigate to TV Shows or Movies with theme.mp3 , music not working.
have u any tricks or fix it for next release ? 
thanks,

If it doesn't work for you with KodiConnectPlex I'm afraid there's nothing I can do, since that option has been designed for local files... You could try disabling that option in Aeon Tajo settings and installing the revived version of TvTunes... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=347428 
weird , same thing with TvTunes, tried to use with my TV Shows => theme.mp3 in the directory , nothing.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Konon - 2019-09-25

Hello!
For a long time I was looking for the line responsible for the translation of "Hours". 
Found and changed the code in variables.xml 
Code:
    <variable name="Durat_hh">
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(ListItem.Duration(hh),1)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(hh)] h</value>
        <value></value>
    </variable>
to
Code:
    <variable name="Durat_hh">
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(ListItem.Duration(hh),1)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(hh)] [LOWERCASE]$LOCALIZE[12392][/LOWERCASE]</value>
        <value></value>
    </variable>
Image Image

And accidentally discovered:
Image Image
I assume that the translated text is long and hides behind "plot".
I see two options:
1. move line "End" below or to another location
2. change the translation to a shorter text
But then a problem may arise - you need to change the translation in resource.language.хх_хх (C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.language.xx_xx\resources\ strings.po) of all languages where the text is longer than framework.

Sorry for my English ... I think the screenshots will help.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Konon - 2019-09-25

List3D and Triple3D have the same problem...
Image Image

In List3D, actors and year overlap.

RE: Aeon TAJO - leejk - 2019-09-27

(2019-09-25, 12:21)bloodshine Wrote:
(2019-09-25, 09:38)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-09-24, 17:30)bloodshine Wrote: hi,

i used this skin with KodiConnectPlex and when i navigate to TV Shows or Movies with theme.mp3 , music not working.
have u any tricks or fix it for next release ? 
thanks,

If it doesn't work for you with KodiConnectPlex I'm afraid there's nothing I can do, since that option has been designed for local files... You could try disabling that option in Aeon Tajo settings and installing the revived version of TvTunes... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=347428  
weird , same thing with TvTunes, tried to use with my TV Shows => theme.mp3 in the directory , nothing. 

Try using direct paths in PKC.

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-09-30

RE: Aeon TAJO - Karellen - 2019-09-30

@manfeed

Oh wow, you have outdone yourself again. Looks great!!!

RE: Aeon TAJO - selfcontained - 2019-09-30

(2019-09-30, 00:27)manfeed Wrote:

Wow! That is awesome @manfeed

Aeon TAJO keeps getting better and better!

@selfcontained @Karellen 

Thanks! Glad you like it, by the way it's already available in github.

If you click in the artist's icon, random songs from all the albums of that artist will be played; if you click in an album, the songs list of that album gets selected and you can choose a song, when that one ends it will play the next one, and so on...

RE: Aeon TAJO - Aaiemron - 2019-09-30

(2019-09-30, 17:20)manfeed Wrote: If you click in the artist's icon, random songs from all the albums of that artist will be played; if you click in an album, the songs list of that album gets selected and you can choose a song, when that one ends it will play the next one, and so on...
That is the coolest thing I have ever seen in a skin. Really really nice

RE: Aeon TAJO - Karellen - 2019-09-30

(2019-09-30, 17:20)manfeed Wrote: If you click in the artist's icon, random songs from all the albums of that artist will be played; if you click in an album, the songs list of that album gets selected and you can choose a song, when that one ends it will play the next one, and so on...
Great. I will have a play with it.

Where did you find the animated discart? Or did you make them yourself?

(2019-09-30, 21:09)Karellen Wrote: Where did you find the animated discart? Or did you make them yourself? 

They’re not discarts, I found gifs for some artists like this one...

...saved them in the artist folder, and then I edited manually the thumb for that artists and selected the gif... The round shape is due to a circle image that I set as diffuse. I’m trying to create more, but it’s not easy to get them with an acceptable quality, giphy.com let you create them from youtube videos, but they’re so small in size that most of the times they don’t look good...

RE: Aeon TAJO - Karellen - 2019-10-01

Ok. It is a great effect. Smile

RE: Aeon TAJO - Konon - 2019-10-01

@manfeed
Thanks for the development and fixes of the skin. You are doing great!

RE: Aeon TAJO - Konon - 2019-10-01

(2019-09-30, 22:06)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-09-30, 21:09)Karellen Wrote: Where did you find the animated discart? Or did you make them yourself? 

They’re not discarts, I found gifs for some artists like this one...

...saved them in the artist folder, and then I edited manually the thumb for that artists and selected the gif... The round shape is due to a circle image that I set as diffuse. I’m trying to create more, but it’s not easy to get them with an acceptable quality, giphy.com let you create them from youtube videos, but they’re so small in size that most of the times they don’t look good...   

It seems to me that the looped gif looks better ...

RE: Aeon TAJO - Aaiemron - 2019-10-02

When I choose Multiwall 3D as a view in Movies or TVshows, I can't go back in the options menu to choose another view. Can you please ckeck that?
Thanks

Edit: Sorry, I already figured it out. You have to press the "M" button on the remote.

Thanks again for your work.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.