Kodi Community Forum
Aeon TAJO - Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Aeon TAJO - Leia (/showthread.php?tid=338895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-11-29

(2019-11-22, 13:18)Konon Wrote: In previous versions, extrafanart worked in List3D through advancedsettings.xml. 

You were right, the bug has already been fixed in the version available through github.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Konon - 2019-11-29

(2019-11-29, 01:26)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-22, 13:18)Konon Wrote: In previous versions, extrafanart worked in List3D through advancedsettings.xml. 

You were right, the bug has already been fixed in the version available through github. 
Thank you!

RE: Aeon TAJO - chrissix666 - 2019-11-29

(2019-11-21, 01:34)manfeed Wrote: Version 2.3.3 from github should allow now for up to 35 extraposters in List3D and Triple3D...
Really cool that you have increased the number of posters. Must be a hell of a long code. I know there are only a few dozen movies with more than 10 extra posters.
But for fans of AAA franchises who want to have a full character poster sideshow (Marvel Stuff, Star Wars, ...) it's definitely worth it.

No need for a Ferrari. Your Skin feature set for artwork eye candy bling bling stuff is already Ferrari like  Nod

RE: Aeon TAJO - joebrady - 2019-11-29

Been away from Kodi for a couple years....but was thinking of throwing a raspberry pi in my vehicle with auto start partymode for music.  Trying out skins, I really liked this one!  Especially the full screen music view.  Question, am I missing something to show the cdart on that screen?  There is an option to "show cd"  but I don't see any changes...

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-11-29

(2019-11-29, 22:01)joebrady Wrote: Been away from Kodi for a couple years....but was thinking of throwing a raspberry pi in my vehicle with auto start partymode for music.  Trying out skins, I really liked this one!  Especially the full screen music view.  Question, am I missing something to show the cdart on that screen?  There is an option to "show cd"  but I don't see any changes...

Thanks! Please let me know how well runs Aeon Tajo in raspberry pi, since I always thought that maybe it would be a bit heavy for them...
You don't have to do anything more, if the cd image exists in the Kodi artwork database it should be shown. Take into account that it only appears every 40 seconds or so...
Perhaps, if you've been away from Kodi for some time, something about the way to add artwork to the Kodi database may have changed lately...  Huh

RE: Aeon TAJO - joebrady - 2019-11-29

I believe so.  Looks like I need to look into the artwork beef addon and adjust some things in advancedsettings.xml 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341200

I'll do some more digging and experimenting.  I was confused because it was picking up my local cdart files already in my collection on the home screen (i think, was trying lots of skins).  So, maybe there was a fallback called out there, but not on the full screen view.   Thanks for the quick reply!

Also, no in depth testing, but I was surprised how well it handled on a pi3.

RE: Aeon TAJO - leejk - 2019-12-06

I think there is a bug here somewhere. I have noticed on several occasions that the watched flag does not appear. After restarting KODI it reappears. So not sure what is at fault here.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Asterra - 2019-12-13

Hey all.  Bought my father an Nvidia Shield for xmas solely on the strength of this Kodi skin.  Just have a quick question.  Given my scenario (using Kodi on Nvidia Shield), what menu do I need to navigate to in order to change the "video view"?  Think I've checked everywhere.  Right now it's defaulting, I suppose you could say, to a slightly-angled poster on the left side of the screen and showing 6 or 7 vertically-arranged titles on the right.  Looking to understand what needs to be tweaked in order to get any of the other rather more impressive looks, such as the wall system.

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-12-13

(2019-12-13, 09:19)Asterra Wrote: ...  Think I've checked everywhere.  Right now it's defaulting, I suppose you could say, to a slightly-angled poster on the left side of the screen and showing 6 or 7 vertically-arranged titles on the right...

Did you also try left arrow key while in that screen? Wink

(2019-12-13, 10:13)manfeed Wrote: Did you also try left arrow key while in that screen? Wink
Okay, problem #1 solved.  Don't suppose you know what I need to do in order to get the 3D Shelf view to spill out the disc, the way it does in this video?  Is this a case of Kodi's scraper just not caring to grab the necessary artwork?  (In which case, I suppose it's time to figure out how to point Kodi to more than one scraper...)

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-12-13

@Asterra 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338895&pid=2900759#pid2900759

So I just had it pointed out to me that Aeon Tajo has only a "1080i" folder in its source code, and that this is what is specifically dictating the fact that the skin will only render at 1920x1080, making the resolution option pointless.  Is this accurate?  And how difficult would it be (for somebody who knows their way around the inner-workings of skins) to take the text files in that folder and reconfigure them for the 4K (3840x2160) standard we've had for several years now?

RE: Aeon TAJO - schattenfell - 2019-12-14

Is it possible to make the Artist Slideshow pictures in Audio fullscreen brighter? They are very dark when using my Android Tablet.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Asterra - 2019-12-17

Couple of quick questions.

1: I quite simply cannot get disc art to work with this skin.  I'm talking about how the disc will animate out of the case and roll around, as seen in some Youtube demonstrations.  What is the skin looking for?  I've tried disc.png (this is what scrapers are defaulting to), discart.png, <movie>-disc.png and <movie>-discart.png.  It's ignoring all of them.  The skin finds all of my other artwork just fine.  The only time I got the skin to animate a disc was when I did a scrape with Artwork Beef.  This addon acted like it was scraping disc artwork but ended up scraping an invisible file.  The skin then animated an invisible disc, which I only saw because its reflection was visible (a solid purple).  Not only does Artwork Beef fail to secure a usable image, but 1) I don't even know where it puts whatever it downloads; it's not in the directories with the movies, and 2) using that plugin causes the Kodi UI to take many seconds to load any artwork at all.  Some kind of flawed interaction between the two.

2: When Kodi loads a trailer to play in the background, it first brings up the "hourglass" and dims the entire screen for a second or two.  I'm looking for ways to keep that from happening.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Karellen - 2019-12-17

(2019-12-17, 03:14)Asterra Wrote: I've tried disc.png (this is what scrapers are defaulting to)
No, it defaults to discart. Artwork should be discart.png or <filename>-discart.png, depending on your settings.

Go to the Information Screen of one of your problem movies. Select Choose Art. Do you have an entry for discart? Is there an image attached to it?

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.