Kodi Community Forum
Aeon TAJO - Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Aeon TAJO - Leia (/showthread.php?tid=338895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-12-24

(2019-12-24, 09:50)Bl4ck-H34d Wrote: Btw, any news concerning the OSD-Menu in the RetroPlayer? Is it skin related or is the RetroPlayer maybe generally broken?
I think normally one presses SELECT+Triangle on the controller to open this OSD-Menu while in RetroPlayer. In other skins it opens the InPlayer-Menü, but in your skin nothing happens. Is this a bug? 

No idea about Retroplayer, I don't use it, sorry. If you want to try something, you could copy the file GameOSD.xml from Estuary, located in [...your system...]\addons\skin.estuary\xml and paste it in [...your system...]\addons\skin.aeon.tajo\1080i and see what happens...

RE: Aeon TAJO - Bl4ck-H34d - 2019-12-24

(2019-12-24, 10:14)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-12-24, 09:50)Bl4ck-H34d Wrote: Btw, any news concerning the OSD-Menu in the RetroPlayer? Is it skin related or is the RetroPlayer maybe generally broken?
I think normally one presses SELECT+Triangle on the controller to open this OSD-Menu while in RetroPlayer. In other skins it opens the InPlayer-Menü, but in your skin nothing happens. Is this a bug? 

No idea about Retroplayer, I don't use it, sorry. If you want to try something, you could copy the file GameOSD.xml from Estuary, located in [...your system...]\addons\skin.estuary\xml and paste it in [...your system...]\addons\skin.aeon.tajo\1080i and see what happens...  
Cool! Thank you! I will give it a shot and let you know if it solved the problem.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Konon - 2019-12-24

(2019-12-23, 22:51)manfeed Wrote: @Bl4ck-H34d @Konon 

I have made some research on the fonts topic and I have added an entire new fontset based in Arial Unicode font in order to deal with the big number of languages supported by Kodi. The new version is already available in Aeon Tajo github. Once installed that skin new version, to activate the new fontset go to: System/Interface/Skin/Fonts and there select Arial Unicode
This is the right approach!

RE: Aeon TAJO - Bl4ck-H34d - 2019-12-24

@manfeed 
I added the GameOSD.xml and it works like a charm.
The only issue (and it is also there in the embuary skin already) is the z-fighting. I tried to set the menus zorder to 10, 100, 1000 but it still occures. It seems to fight with the Pause-symbol of the RetroPlayer.
Do you have any idea if there is another way to define the zorder properly or make sure it is shown on top of everything else?

RE: Aeon TAJO - Asterra - 2019-12-24

What's the correct way to tell Aeon Tajo not to play music in its main menu?  I tried deleting those MP3s, but that seems to have caused all sorts of problems, as Kodi insists upon playing nonexistent MP3s, causing audio from trailers and movies to be silent.  I'm going to brute-force the issue with silent MP3s for now, but there's got to be a better way.

I guess while I'm here: Can the individual "views" (Shelf 3D, etc.) be edited at all?  I'd like to be able to turn off the cycling recommendations, just as an example off the top of my head.  Also to play the background art/trailers at something more than 20% brightness.

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-12-24

(2019-12-24, 13:34)Bl4ck-H34d Wrote: @manfeed 
I added the GameOSD.xml and it works like a charm.
The only issue (and it is also there in the embuary skin already) is the z-fighting. I tried to set the menus zorder to 10, 100, 1000 but it still occures. It seems to fight with the Pause-symbol of the RetroPlayer.
Do you have any idea if there is another way to define the zorder properly or make sure it is shown on top of everything else?

No idea, sorry

RE: Aeon TAJO - Amjak - 2019-12-29

Hi  @manfeed is it possible to add somewhere an "show similar" on and off switch for the shelf 3d view ? Like your Mq8 Tajo has one ?

greetings Amjak

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-12-29

(2019-12-29, 12:46)Amjak Wrote: Hi  @manfeed is it possible to add somewhere an "show similar" on and off switch for the shelf 3d view ? Like your Mq8 Tajo has one ?

greetings Amjak
Ok, the next version (already submitted to the official repo) will have that option in 'other settings' section.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Amjak - 2019-12-30

(2019-12-29, 23:17)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-12-29, 12:46)Amjak Wrote: Hi  @manfeed is it possible to add somewhere an "show similar" on and off switch for the shelf 3d view ? Like your Mq8 Tajo has one ?

greetings Amjak
Ok, the next version (already submitted to the official repo) will have that option in 'other settings' section.  

Wow that was fast, the skin runs a lot smoother now, if you use extra posters plus every other available artwork like me.
it's working great thanks

RE: Aeon TAJO - Asterra - 2019-12-30

The option to change the brightness of background art would be appreciated.  I prefer Tajo's 3D Shelf view, but keep returning to Nox because the background (trailer/artwork) is at basically full brightness.

RE: Aeon TAJO - bluebug - 2019-12-31

hi is it possible to add  a intro mp4 of your choice to the start up of his skin like you can with aeon nox or has that option been removed thanks

RE: Aeon TAJO - Asterra - 2020-01-01

I guess while I'm talking about the background art... It would be grand if the option would exist to cut in with the movie's trailer after a user-definable amount of time (2 seconds, 10 seconds, whatever).

TvTunes enables this functionality for skins in a transparent fashion.  Unfortunately, it really messes up Aeon Tajo.  For one thing, it freezes everything for a split second and darkens the screen and brings up the hourglass.  But after it returns to normal, anything Aeon Tajo had been animating during that delay has been interfered with.  For example, in Shelf 3D view, things like the box art / animated disc will completely disappear for several seconds.  Sometimes the interference between TvTunes and the skin will cause Kodi to completely lock up.

So basically what I'm saying is it'd be far better if the playing of trailers was built into the skin and didn't have to rely on TvTunes due to its giant litany of shortcomings.

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-01-03

(2019-12-31, 17:13)bluebug Wrote: hi is it possible to add  a intro mp4 of your choice to the start up of his skin like you can with aeon nox or has that option been removed thanks

The new version already available in github let you play a video intro provided by the skin (go to General Options to activate). To change it, you should do it manually.

RE: Aeon TAJO - bluebug - 2020-01-03

(2020-01-03, 02:34)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-12-31, 17:13)bluebug Wrote: hi is it possible to add  a intro mp4 of your choice to the start up of his skin like you can with aeon nox or has that option been removed thanks

The new version already available in github let you play a video intro provided by the skin (go to General Options to activate). To change it, you should do it manually. 
hi thankyou for your reply , i have go to General Options to activate intro mkv of my choice , what is happening is that not all of the intro is being played the size of into is 4.47 mb should this make any difference thanks for your advice

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-01-03

(2020-01-03, 13:57)bluebug Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 02:34)manfeed Wrote:

hi thankyou for your reply , i have go to General Options to activate intro mkv of my choice , what is happening is that not all of the intro is being played the size of into is 4.47 mb should this make any difference thanks for your advice   

If your intro lasts longer than the default one, then there's a problem... It has to do with the duration in seconds, not with the size of the file... you should edit startup.xml and change the parameter time in line 30, to a bigger number that suits your intro...

<animation effect="fade" end="100" time="8000">Focus</animation>

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.