Kodi Community Forum
Aeon TAJO - Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Aeon TAJO - Leia (/showthread.php?tid=338895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-02-20

Hi.

Nice skin Smile

I'm setting it up and got a problem with the music main menu. I selected "show random album fanart" but I see nothing, just blank.

Do I need to have any special tag in my music files for it to work (like MusicBrainz Artist ID) or any addon not included in the skin list of needed and recommened ones?

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-02-21

(2020-02-20, 21:24)TassMetal Wrote: Hi.

Nice skin Smile

I'm setting it up and got a problem with the music main menu. I selected "show random album fanart" but I see nothing, just blank.

Do I need to have any special tag in my music files for it to work (like MusicBrainz Artist ID) or any addon not included in the skin list of needed and recommened ones?

Thanks! I suppose that you mean the background images for 'MUSIC' in the main menu, don't you? When I go to the menu "Set item background" I see the option "Random music fanart" and "Live DVD cases: Random albums" and both work faultlessly. Obviously you should previously have your music and related artwork imported to the Kodi music database...

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-02-21

(2020-02-21, 00:23)manfeed Wrote:

Nice skin Smile

Thanks! I suppose that you mean the background images for 'MUSIC' in the main menu, don't you? When I go to the menu "Set item background" I see the option "Random music fanart" and "Live DVD cases: Random albums" and both work faultlessly. Obviously you should previously have your music and related artwork imported to the Kodi music database... 
Hi, that is exactly what I mean. The only artwork I have for music for my files are the mp3 embeded covers, but I thought Kodi would scrap fanart automatically from Internet. Won't it? What do I have to do to get some fanart or artwork imported to Kodi database? I have GrabFanart addon enabled.

Thanks!

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-02-21

(2020-02-21, 11:28)TassMetal Wrote:
(2020-02-21, 00:23)manfeed Wrote:

Nice skin Smile

Hi, that is exactly what I mean. The only artwork I have for music for my files are the mp3 embeded covers, but I thought Kodi would scrap fanart automatically from Internet. Won't it? What do I have to do to get some fanart or artwork imported to Kodi database? I have GrabFanart addon enabled.

Thanks! 
Unfortunately it's more complicated... I recommend you to visit the music section of this forum to know about it...

RE: Aeon TAJO - Karellen - 2020-02-21

@TassMetal

Start off reading the guide here... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library

Then head over to the Music forum if you need more help so we don't clutter up this thread with off-topic posts.

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-02-21

(2020-02-21, 12:06)Karellen Wrote: @TassMetal

Start off reading the guide here... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library

Then head over to the Music forum if you need more help so we don't clutter up this thread with off-topic posts.

Will do, thank you both for leading me to the right place

RE: Aeon TAJO - N.O.W.A.L.L - 2020-02-23

HIi just a quick question: in the Youtube livedemo on post#1, I can see on video wall that every movie has its sounnd score playing on rollover. What add-on is used for this?

I had TVTunes for series which did that - broken now:-(

Always wished to have the same for movies !

RE: Aeon TAJO - EngineerPeter - 2020-02-23

Thanks for this skin @manfeed really appreciate you hard work. 

I was wondering if it would be possible to request a few features?
1) The character posters are great in movies, but could this be extended for TV shows as well??
2) Can you do a Keyart type view? something along the lines of media info viewHuh

apologies if these are already included, but can't seem to find them if they are!

Thanks once again

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-02-23

(2020-02-23, 13:09)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: HIi just a quick question: in the Youtube livedemo on post#1, I can see on video wall that every movie has its sounnd score playing on rollover. What add-on is used for this?

I had TVTunes for series which did that - broken now:-(

Always wished to have the same for movies !

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341550

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-03-15

New version available in github (2.4.6) with a small change... Option to change color of selected items.

RE: Aeon TAJO - nasa01 - 2020-03-22

Hi,
Sweet theme - thanks for making it!  If I may bother you (or someone else who might know), I have a few things I would like to accomplish:
1. I'd like to add android apps (I have a nvidia shield) to the App submenu, is there a way to do that?
2. the lyric addon only shows the first couple of words of the songs and never scrolls... Am I missing something?
3. How do I actually *stop* LiveTV?  Hiting play pauses it (Cool) and hitting the back arrow takes you make to the previous menu with the image(s) of the TV show you were watching in the background (also cool) - however, at some point I would like to return to a no TV background screen.  How do I do that, without starting another option (like music).
4. The music at the opening screen is cool, but after going into an activity and coming back - it doesn't always return to playing.  How do I address that?  

Thanks in advance,

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-03-29

Hi!

Is there a button in music OSD to turn on lyrics?

I'm using CU LRC Lyrics addon, i've been reading about the problems with the skin and how it's only enabled in music menu, but if I toggle off the option to auto show lyrics in the addon, then I cannot find an OSD button to turn it on.

I will try to map a button to my remote, but it has really few of them (Xiaomi MiBox s) so I would rather use it by OSD.

Thanks Smile

Hi!

Music playlist widget not working for me when I turn main menu music on (both with default songs or custom). As soon as I turn off main menu music, the widget starts working again.

This is the log. In it I start Kodi, go to music widget, highlight a song and press the button that should make it play. Instead, the music in the main menu stops for a second and then restarts.

https://paste.kodi.tv/wokilayeku.kodi

Out of curiosity, what do these lines in the log mean? Can they be fixed?

- ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weathericons.default/.png

Thanks!

Hi.

Can weather widget show forecast starting with actual day instead of starting on Monday ("Lunes" in the screenshot in Spanish) no matter if its Sunday?

Also, the widget is only showing 6 days Monday (Lunes) to Saturday (Sábado), and is missing Sunday. The screenshot below is on Kodi 18.6 running latest pluggins and on a 1080p TV.

Thanks a lot!

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-04-09

(2019-02-19, 00:20)manfeed Wrote: @leejk 

The link of the first post has been updated with the new version

1- Is there another script needed to make animated posters show up? I have this option turned on, bur still see regular posters.
You need skin helper addon but I suppose you already have it installed, try with context menu when browsing movies and choose Select animated artwork, most movies won't have anything to choose from, but some of them will...

What is the difference between animated posters and extra posters?

I can't find any movie with animated artwork, when I press "select animated artwork" never finds anything, do I have to set up some scrapper for it?

Can I uninstall "skin helper service" if I'm not using animated artwork, or do I need it for anything else within the skin?

Thanks!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.