Kodi Community Forum
Aeon TAJO - Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Aeon TAJO - Leia (/showthread.php?tid=338895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-04-09

(2020-04-09, 05:10)TassMetal Wrote: What is the difference between animated posters and extra posters?

I can't find any movie with animated artwork, when I press "select animated artwork" never finds anything, do I have to set up some scrapper for it?

Can I uninstall "skin helper service" if I'm not using animated artwork, or do I need it for anything else within the skin?

Thanks! 

Here you'll find plenty of information about animated, extra posters, etc... Take into account that it's an advanced feature and a lot of manual work has to be done in order to get it running... https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71

You don't need "skin helper service" in Aeon Tajo

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-04-12

What is "Image Resource Select Addon" used for?

I install but it shows as orfan in System/Dependency.

Do I leave it there even when is shown as orfan? Thanks Smile

ImageImage

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-04-13

(2020-04-12, 23:32)TassMetal Wrote: What is "Image Resource Select Addon" used for?

It lets you choose and install different image packs, for instance weather... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239558

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-04-13

(2020-04-13, 00:39)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-04-12, 23:32)TassMetal Wrote: What is "Image Resource Select Addon" used for?

It lets you choose and install different image packs, for instance weather... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239558 
But it's normal that it appears as "orfan"?

Where in the skin menus can I install different image packs, for weather or other things? I think I've been thru every settings and didn't find where to install image packs (but in addons download of course).

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-04-14

Hi, one of the recommended addons, ExtendedInfo Addon, I personally don't want to use, I just want the actors info and that is done by Kodi, rest of info by ExtendedInfo Addon (similar films, etc), I don't need. Also, it's causing some memory errors in my log.

The problem is that even when it's listed as recommended and not as required, if I don't have it and use INFO button in context menu in a TVShow episode, it keeps asking me to install the addon and won't show the actor pictures.

This only happens when asking for single episode info, if I look for info in a movie or and entire TVShow, it won't ask me to install the addon, that makes me think, it could be a bug?

Can it be made so it doesn't ask for it to get installed when you enter info screen?

Thanks Smile

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-04-14

Hi, can you take a look here please? I submited a bug report, and been told is skin related.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=353505&pid=2940752#pid2940752

Thanks.

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-04-15

@TassMetal 

Relax a bit, man  Laugh

Aeon Tajo, as it happens with any other skin, it’s not going to behave like you like or want to in every single thing. That’s not a bug, maybe it could be viewed as a loose end, but to be honest, it’s not something that I’m going to adress anytime soon...

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-04-15

(2020-04-15, 00:31)manfeed Wrote: @TassMetal 

Relax a bit, man  Laugh

Aeon Tajo, as it happens with any other skin, it’s not going to behave like you like or want to in every single thing. That’s not a bug, maybe it could be viewed as a loose end, but to be honest, it’s not something that I’m going to adress anytime soon...

Ok, sorry to bother you, I can live with those 2 loose ends in my last 2 posts  Nod

RE: Aeon TAJO - CiXel - 2020-04-15

In Movie multisort, what is that button that triggers the sort?

If I move to the right, go to rating, and hit enter, it starts the movie.
I would have expected it to sort instead.

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-04-15

(2020-04-15, 02:52)CiXel Wrote: In Movie multisort, what is that button that triggers the sort?

Patience is the key  Laugh

You can move freely among the columns, and when you stay still in one of them for some seconds the list gets sorted according to that column, you don’t need to press any button.

RE: Aeon TAJO - CiXel - 2020-04-15

(2020-04-15, 07:56)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-04-15, 02:52)CiXel Wrote: In Movie multisort, what is that button that triggers the sort?

Patience is the key  Laugh

You can move freely among the columns, and when you stay still in one of them for some seconds the list gets sorted according to that column, you don’t need to press any button. 
Where is the Patience key?  Rofl
I get it now. Appreciate the reply!

RE: Aeon TAJO - 2nzy2 - 2020-04-18

(2019-04-22, 00:40)WishItWas1984 Wrote: Just installed and would like to submit a few suggestions/requests

1) On a custom menu in Files View, to have a folders type view option, instead of just"list"...or allow List 3D! That would be awesome.

2) To have the option of always displaying home screen submenus

3) Have a view like Shelf 3D, but without the media cases. Just straight up folder art.

Thanks for the great add-on!

This,absolutely this!
Aeon Nox has more views as standard and the music library gets ruined not having this view.
The other problem I've noticed is that Tajo forgets favourites so you cannot link to your source.
Unless there is someway to shortcut from the main menu to the source?
Oh,is there a way of making backgrounds move as in Nox?

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-04-18

(2020-04-18, 12:14)2nzy2 Wrote:
(2019-04-22, 00:40)WishItWas1984 Wrote: Just installed and would like to submit a few suggestions/requests

1) On a custom menu in Files View, to have a folders type view option, instead of just"list"...or allow List 3D! That would be awesome.

3) Have a view like Shelf 3D, but without the media cases. Just straight up folder art.

This,absolutely this!
Aeon Nox has more views as standard and the music library gets ruined not having this view.
The other problem I've noticed is that Tajo forgets favourites so you cannot link to your source.
I don’t quite understand what you mean, but if something worked in Nox there’s 95% likelihood it works in Tajo too...

RE: Aeon TAJO - 2nzy2 - 2020-04-18

(2020-04-18, 15:55)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-04-18, 12:14)2nzy2 Wrote:

This,absolutely this!
I don’t quite understand what you mean, but if something worked in Nox there’s 95% likelihood it works in Tajo too... 
what both of have said but it hasnt been fixed.
for viewing folders in aeon,nox can use showcase (plus others) to do this
tajo only has list which ruins the visual appearence of the skin for browsing folders.
A correctly tagged and constructed mucic collection does not display properly in tajo because of this.
if showcase-or even better shelf3D or triple 3d view as the tajo has them built in.
they just need to be available in file browsing.
when you choose a source and browse the files you only see list :/

shelf without the media cases is also a superb idea Wink
big ups

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-04-18

Ok, now I understand. Aeon Tajo is meant to work with items added to libraries, not with folders and files, the views that you say just don’t look good navigating only folders, so you’re right, the only view available to do that is List. Sorry about that.

What you say about a view like Shelf3D but without boxes sounds good, maybe in a future version of Aeon Tajo could be included...

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.