Kodi Community Forum
Aeon TAJO - Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Aeon TAJO - Leia (/showthread.php?tid=338895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Aeon TAJO - 2nzy2 - 2020-04-18

Sad BUT YOU DO NEED THE VIEWS FOR FILES,AS THEY ARE WAY MORE STABLE THAN LIBRARIES.
AS IN NOX,YOU CAN VIEW FILES IN A WHOLE LOAD OF VIEWS.
FILMS CAN BE VIEWED THIS WAY THROUGH FILES AND NOT LIBRARIES
MUSIC,IT IS ESSENTIAL TO VIEW MUSIC IN FILE BROWSING AND IN NOX YOU CAN USE SHOWCASE TO GREAT EFFECT.
TAJO NEEDS THIS,IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE FUNCTION OF MUSIC IN KODI.
IT MAKES THE FOLDERS LOOK LIKE CDS/ALBUMS,BUT BEING ABLE TO BROWSE PROPERLY
SIMILAR FOR VIDEOS AS KODI IS NOT STABLE AND THE LIBRARY FUNCTION IS GOOD ENOUGH
CAPS ARE ON COZ WORKING IN THE BACKGROUND Wink

RE: Aeon TAJO - TassMetal - 2020-04-19

Is enabling "Settings" game menu item (actually disabled in the skin) in your future plans for the skin?

It lets you (among other things) configure the control method without exiting the game and also manage video filters and aspect ratio for games.

Thanks.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Cody Allen - 2020-05-03

Hello, first of all thank you for that great skin, it is my favourite one!

I have a question: In library view (shelf 3D) what does the skin select the BD, DVD, 3D BD, 4K HDR, cases (blue, black, pink, yellow) on? I mean based on what parameters? For 3D it works good with my collection (just 1 that shows up with the red case) Bluray about 75% and DVD it detects just 1. How can i change/choose the cases manually? The media tags (DVD, BLURAY,...) work, but the cases not. Please help me! Thank you!

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-05-04

(2020-05-03, 23:40)Cody Allen Wrote: Hello, first of all thank you for that great skin, it is my favourite one!

I have a question: In library view (shelf 3D) what does the skin select the BD, DVD, 3D BD, 4K HDR, cases (blue, black, pink, yellow) on? I mean based on what parameters? For 3D it works good with my collection (just 1 that shows up with the red case) Bluray about 75% and DVD it detects just 1. How can i change/choose the cases manually? The media tags (DVD, BLURAY,...) work, but the cases not. Please help me! Thank you!
Thanks! You can't change the cases manually, Kodi detects automatically most resolutions and the right case shows, this is the variable that controls that:
xml:

<variable name="GlobalCaseVarTajo">
<value condition="ListItem.IsCollection">set.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,3d) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,3dbd) | ListItem.IsStereoscopic">3d.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,hdr)">4k_HDR.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,4k) | String.Contains(ListItem.VideoResolution,4k)">4k.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,hddvd)">hddvd.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,bluray)">1080p.png</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster))">season.png</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Season)">tvshow.png</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution]p.png</value>
</variable>

Its meaning is:
-Collections are detected automatically by Kodi
-3D movies should be detected too, but in case they are not, you can also add '3d' to the filename to force detection
-HDR movies must contain 'hdr' in its filename
-4K movies should be detected too, but in case they are not, you can also add '4k' to the filename to force detection
-HDDVD (old format) must contain 'hddvd' in its filename
-Movies with a 1080p resolution should be detected as Bluray (dark blue) but you can force this by adding 'bluray' to the filename
-The rest of the resolutions (480, 576, 540, 720) are automatically detected and the right case is shown (black, emerald, light blue, bright red)
If the video doesn't belong to any of these categories or it's a stream, a generic dark red case without logo will be shown.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Cody Allen - 2020-05-04

Thanks for the quick reply, yeah I knew at least the “bluray” tag in the filename for sure, and I am following these rules (bluray/name.year.bluray/name.year.bluray.iso) or (bluray/name.year.bluray/bdmv) but still, some are just not showing the “right” blue case. Thats why I ask. Strange thing is that the media tags show in a correct manner (on bottom and on the information screen) so i am interested based on what my library chooses the red cover.

The info “4K” and “4K HDR” Tag was useful, I am changing the filenames and will report if it worked (is it enough to change the folder name, or does really have the file itself to be renamed (i have picked the “movies are in separate folders that match the filename” option for scraping (based on .nfo made by patched for kodi mymovies)

How much work would it be to program the option to tie the black DVD case to a “DVD” tag? (or even an UHD BD tag)
I ask because in my case my collection is based on the physical discs of my collection so to have the option to have the matching cases to their physical pendant based on the filename (type of media), rather than chosen by its resolution makes more sense for me.

As said, my questions are for information purpose and should be considered like that and not as complaining, I wanna know why things work (or not), thank you!

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-05-04

(2020-05-04, 08:33)Cody Allen Wrote: The info “4K” and “4K HDR” Tag was useful, I am changing the filenames and will report if it worked (is it enough to change the folder name, or does really have the file itself to be renamed (i have picked the “movies are in separate folders that match the filename” option for scraping (based on .nfo made by patched for kodi mymovies)

You have to change the name of the filename, the name of the folder is irrelevant, you can leave it as it is now.

The logic after the skin's choice of the cases is simple, let kodi detect automatically the format whenever is possible, and only help it when is necessary (like with HDR, since they're still not detected). I think that's the most sensible option; otherwise there would be so many tweaks as users.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Cody Allen - 2020-05-05

Your concerns make sense in a way, but it is a problem imo, if you have have a DVD rip, but no option to set a DVD case in library, if it is NOT detected automatically. It even makes less sense, considering that such an option exists for bluray discs with the "bluray" tag and even for hddvd with its tag. My files (.iso, BDMV, Video_TS) just didnt get detected right.

Finally that helped me a lot:

xml:

<variable name="GlobalCaseVarTajo">
<value condition="ListItem.IsCollection">set.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,3d) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,3dbd) | ListItem.IsStereoscopic">3d.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,hdr)">4k_HDR.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,4k) | String.Contains(ListItem.VideoResolution,4k)">4k.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,hddvd)">hddvd.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,bluray)">1080p.png</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster))">season.png</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Season)">tvshow.png</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution]p.png</value>
</variable>

I just added:

xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,dvd)">480p.png</value>
</variable>

and it worked, well for almost all (i really would like what it depends on that some are not set right)

Thank you for your help!

RE: Aeon TAJO - Cody Allen - 2020-06-12

Hello, i have another question: Where does the movie library get the "audio information" for movie .iso files from? In the .xml it says "ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.*)" but where is the info from thats supposed to be in the database? It doesn't show any languages of any movies I have (just .isos). I didn't find an .nfo tag to specify language, is it taken from the filename (that i would like to avoid because it meant to change the filenames of my whole library) Please help me and point me into the right direction, thank you!

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-06-12

Hi, I have limited experience with .iso files, I only used them a couple of times... as far as I know, Kodi can't access the movie properties from .iso, so you should provide that information through a .nfo file, beside the file movie, and then scrape again using the local information update option. I use MediaElch to create that kind on .nfo files for each movie, but I think that you must edit that file anyway since MediaElch won't be able to automatically retrieve such information from iso files either...

RE: Aeon TAJO - Cody Allen - 2020-06-12

Thank you, i was just blind, I found the tag finally in https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Movies under the <fileinfo>-section. It works when i add it in my .nfo, stupid is that mymovies (thats where I get my .nfo from) doesn't set this tag, I mean mm has the data and they set it in their .xml

What are the codes for the different audio codecs and channels and where do I get them from? That doesn't work yet.

How much work would it be to get little flags instead of the 3 letters (eng, spa,...) to show the language? Is there a possibility to change that?

Thank you for your help!

RE: Aeon TAJO - luci5r - 2020-06-25

Hi! This is a great skin! I think one of the best. 

Any plans to upgrade for Matrix/Python3?

Thanks.

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-06-26

(2020-06-25, 19:43)luci5r Wrote: Hi! This is a great skin! I think one of the best. 

Any plans to upgrade for Matrix/Python3?

Thanks.

I think so... But I will wait until a more mature version of Matrix is available.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Edworld - 2020-07-03

small tweak request:

In shelf 3D view, when the end date is double digit 10,11,12 the label scrolls. The request is to move the End label a pixel or two to the left so it doesn't have to scroll.

Edit:
In dialogvideoinfo file row 807 <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tmdb),0.0)</visible> (tmdb) should be (themoviedb)

I really don't know what !String.IsEqual does, but i think IsEmpty works better, if there is no rating than there should be no label showing 0.0

Thanks

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-07-03

(2020-07-03, 04:50)Edworld Wrote: small tweak request:

In shelf 3D view, when the end date is double digit 10,11,12 the label scrolls. The request is to move the End label a pixel or two to the left so it doesn't have to scroll.

Edit:
In dialogvideoinfo file row 807 <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tmdb),0.0)</visible> (tmdb) should be (themoviedb)

I really don't know what !String.IsEqual does, but i think IsEmpty works better, if there is no rating than there should be no label showing 0.0

Thanks
Ok, in Spanish there were no issues with that label, but no problem in making more room to avoid problems with other languages.

I don't really use Dialogvideoinfo in my browsing, nor pay much attention to ratings, so since you seem to know better I changed that line (and the others that show different ratings) to IsEmpty.

Both changes are now available in Aeon Tajo github site.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Edworld - 2020-07-08

Thanks for the changes

I am not sure if you can fix this but on the duration time on movies on 3D shelf, if the movie is under an hour it shows as 46:01 instead of 46 minutes

What does Embuary helper do? show the cast in 3D shelf?

Thanks

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.