Kodi Community Forum
Aeon TAJO - Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Aeon TAJO - Leia (/showthread.php?tid=338895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-10-25

If you are in Matrix you have to use the Matrix version of Aeon Tajo from the official repository.

RE: Aeon TAJO - gemini88 - 2020-10-26

(2020-10-25, 00:48)gemini88 Wrote:
(2020-10-24, 21:02)manfeed Wrote: Matrix is getting many nice options and works reasonably well in spite of being an alpha version. That's the reason why all the work I'm doing now is on the Matrix version, so if conditional weather gets added as an option someday, it'll be in the Matrix version of Aeon Tajo.
The conditional weather is there its just the conditional weather image backgrounds (conditional backgrounds based on weather) for example resources.images.weather.multi i think thats it
Also how can I force the view type it pops on a new addon install but after I can't bring back up only in certain views the option is there but not all (when clicking left for the pop out menu)

RE: Aeon TAJO - gemini88 - 2020-10-26

(2020-10-25, 16:30)manfeed Wrote: If you are in Matrix you have to use the Matrix version of Aeon Tajo from the official repository.
Nvm figured it out have to press and hold the menu button on the fire tv cube remote was going crazy trying to figure it out thinking it was the skin 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

RE: Aeon TAJO - toutoune290 - 2020-10-26

i've found my mistake ! i was in files view.....
i just have to reachieve my mediateque and it will be good.
it'll be very good if you can do some new views for files :-)

RE: Aeon TAJO - gemini88 - 2020-10-30

Has anyone suffered from a black screen after playback has finished,... in general but mainly using the Amazon Prime addon usually

RE: Aeon TAJO - mjohnson007 - 2020-11-04

Thanks for this skin @manfeed it rocks...

So I have a few quick questions a searced this thread and could not see any answers :-)

1. On the MultiWall 3D view on movies, is there a way to change the time it takes for the info/slider animation show up, it currently seems like 4 seconds, I would like to take down to like 2 seconds

2. On that same view MultiWall 3D I dont see the movie year is there a way to turn this on or add it easly as I see it on the Wall3D

Again great work

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-11-05

(2020-11-04, 18:53)mjohnson007 Wrote: Thanks for this skin @manfeed it rocks...

So I have a few quick questions a searced this thread and could not see any answers :-)

1. On the MultiWall 3D view on movies, is there a way to change the time it takes for the info/slider animation show up, it currently seems like 4 seconds, I would like to take down to like 2 seconds

2. On that same view MultiWall 3D I dont see the movie year is there a way to turn this on or add it easly as I see it on the Wall3D

Again great work

Thanks! 

1.- No, I'm sorry, the timings are hardcoded.

2.- You're right, I didn't notice it. Unfortunately the Leia version won't be receiving more updates. All the work is going to the Matrix version; by the way, Multiwall is one of the views that have improved more, and this time the year is showed ;-)

RE: Aeon TAJO - mjohnson007 - 2020-11-05

(2020-11-05, 13:39)manfeed Wrote:

Again great work

Thanks! 

2.- You're right, I didn't notice it. Unfortunately the Leia version won't be receiving more updates. All the work is going to the Matrix version; by the way, Multiwall is one of the views that have improved more, and this time the year is showed ;-)
Thanks for the quick reply... and looking forward to the Matrix release... and again excellant work

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-11-05

The Matrix version is already available... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=356998

As soon as you install Matrix, you'll see it as one of the available skins to install, since it's in the official repo. The work I'm doing now is just to improve some things.

RE: Aeon TAJO - mjohnson007 - 2020-11-06

(2020-11-05, 15:25)mjohnson007 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 13:39)manfeed Wrote:

Again great work

Thanks! 

Thanks for the quick reply... and looking forward to the Matrix release... and again excellant work

forgot to ask will it be possible to make the timmings as a setting with in Matrix, or set it to like 2 seconds :-) , as looking at it know on my test machine :-) , as love the screen but waiting 4-5 sec to see info/details is not getting the WAF and i have a collection of over 13k movies so moving thru them quickly and checking details is a must, and the less time for see info/details the better. I know I could use just the wall view but been using that with another skin for years and tired of it as built a dedicated home theater room and love the multiwall... as always thanks for you hard work and dedication to bringing stunning screens, and i theres anyway I can help just ask...M

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-11-06

Sorry, but it's impossible, there are technical reasons after that timing. Multiwall view may seem simple, but it's incredibly complex, you won't find anything similar in other skins... Love it or loathe it, you know...

RE: Aeon TAJO - loopez - 2020-11-17

@manfeed: thank you - you made my day with skin. And switched already where Matrix was installed. 

Can you clarify few things? 

- is there a chance for "muti movie widget" type for there types of media ? TV and Series? Or at least create way to see posters over bar (GF friendly last channels poster view Smile
- is there a chance to remove / search date bar to top or clock corner ?

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2020-11-17

(2020-11-17, 16:33)loopez Wrote: @manfeed: thank you - you made my day with skin. And switched already where Matrix was installed. 

Can you clarify few things? 

- is there a chance for "muti movie widget" type for there types of media ? TV and Series? Or at least create way to see posters over bar (GF friendly last channels poster view Smile
- is there a chance to remove / search date bar to top or clock corner ?

- In the Aeon Tajo Matrix thread you’ll find a video with all the options for widgets... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=356998&pid=2975682#pid2975682

- No, sorry.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Uploadergt - 2021-01-07

hi manfeed nice work to do with the skin

i have a fast  question why the disc shows incomplete i dont know is a mistake i did when use the scrapper tinymedia manager
or i need a best computer

my computer is procesor i5 4gb ram 1gb video grafics

thanks always  i hope you  have a new year

pd sorry i dont know how upload a correct picture 

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2021-01-07

(2021-01-07, 08:41)Uploadergt Wrote: hi manfeed nice work to do with the skin

i have a fast  question why the disc shows incomplete i dont know is a mistake i did when use the scrapper tinymedia manager
or i need a best computer

my computer is procesor i5 4gb ram 1gb video grafics

thanks always  i hope you  have a new year

pd sorry i dont know how upload a correct picture 

Thanks! You have to use a 16:9 resolution for Kodi (1920 x 1080 or 3840 x 2160).

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.