Kodi Community Forum
Aeon TAJO - Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Aeon TAJO - Leia (/showthread.php?tid=338895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-03-10

@hueverin

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341550

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-03-10

(2019-03-10, 03:07)leejk Wrote: Is it possible to have a TV Show widget that would list the next unplayed episodes for each TV Show? The In Progress one lists episodes already played instead of the next episodes. That doesn’t seem useful to me, as that is what the Random Episodes widget does.

Maybe you should try recommended episodes...
(2019-03-10, 03:07)leejk Wrote: Also, a small thing. When you have artwork assigned to each main menu, sometimes the default skin background is visible for a second. It might be better if the skin recognized when artwork backgrounds are assigned to just default to solid black as a start point to be visible until the artwork background is visible. It may just be a caching thing too, not sure.

I think it's fixed now in github

RE: Aeon TAJO - hueverin - 2019-03-10

Gracias, me ha funcionado... Ahora tengo inconvenientes en la seccion de tv show (no logro ver las animaciones )

Thanks, it worked for me ... Now I have problems in the tv show section (I can not see the animations)

RE: Aeon TAJO - Lockos - 2019-03-10

Hi manfeed ! Thanks a lot for taking such good care of our suggestions ! The skin is becoming better day after day Wink

Just want you to know that I found a bug of the skin concerning french mpaa ratings :

- Files for french mpaa ratings are scrapped like this  : <mpaa>France:-10</mpaa> (the minus sign is important)

- In your skin, the mpaa logo for this specific example concerning the video info pannel is located in media/ressources/mpaa and it is called "csa_-10_fr" -->The minus sign is written here : no problem, the skin displays the logo like it should.

- In your skin, the mpaa logo for this specific example concerning views is located in media/flags/mpaa and it is called "csa10" -->The minus sign is not here which means no info for me in shelf view (for instance).
I tried to rename "csa10" into "csa-10", "csa_-10_fr" : nothing seems to solve this bug which led me to think it might be a specific skin coding issue.

If I remove the minus sign in my nfo with : <mpaa>France:10</mpaa> -->The logo displays in the view but not in the video info pannel, it's the opposite.

Can you give a look at it when you have some time ?

Thanks a lot !

RE: Aeon TAJO - Randal 400 - 2019-03-11

I still can not do this with this skin, can not see an option to create widgets ? Or am I miss something?

I have now spent some more time with Tajo. There is the ability to create widgets using 3rd party add ons the reason I missed it was that when I pressed on select widget what it showed I thought was the start of the list of available options but it wasnt, when I scrolled up I found the usual skin shortcuts option. Slightly odd behaviour but no real problem.

RE: Aeon TAJO - justin150 - 2019-03-12

Go to skin settings - customise home window.  When you scroll down to one of the main menu items the box on right hand side of screen gives you options such as action, label etc.  The one you want is widget, click on that which brings up a dialog box, click on skin shortcuts which brings up a further dialog box of options one of which is Add Ons.  That gives you the ability to create a widget using an add on

RE: Aeon TAJO - leejk - 2019-03-18

Hello,

When scrubbing a video, the white text that is displayed below the video over the bluish-green seek bar becomes unreadable because of the lack of color contrast. I don’t have a suggestion for improvement, unless the text is moved below the bar on a black backing, but it is bit of a problem.

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-03-19

(2019-03-18, 23:44)leejk Wrote: Hello,

When scrubbing a video, the white text that is displayed below the video over the bluish-green seek bar becomes unreadable because of the lack of color contrast. I don’t have a suggestion for improvement, unless the text is moved below the bar on a black backing, but it is bit of a problem.
I think you complain about this, don't you?...

...in the next update it'll be like this...

RE: Aeon TAJO - leejk - 2019-03-19

Yes sir! That will help tired eyes immenselySmile

RE: Aeon TAJO - magnetic - 2019-03-21

Hi sorry I am a noob when it comes to this. I tried installing the repo in page one but it's not active where else can I get the skin

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jeffers24 - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-21, 20:39)magnetic Wrote: Hi sorry I am a noob when it comes to this. I tried installing the repo in page one but it's not active where else can I get the skin
 It's in the Kodi repository

Settings> Appearance/Interface> Skin, then choose get more and it's second in the list

Thanks Ill check now

How can I set up widgets?

RE: Aeon TAJO - leejk - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-21, 22:42)magnetic Wrote: How can I set up widgets?

It’s under the customize main menu option in skin settings. There you can define what widgets show for each menu item.

RE: Aeon TAJO - magnetic - 2019-03-23

Thanks folks for answering my questions.
Just one more as I am playing with the skin and loving it. Is there a way to set a view type for all add-ons or do I have to set a view type add-on by add-on Huh?

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.