Kodi Community Forum
Aeon TAJO - Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Aeon TAJO - Leia (/showthread.php?tid=338895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-03-27

(2019-03-27, 11:50)Jeffers24 Wrote: I can't see the background option when you go left on the weather screen, it's there in Aeon Nox 17.6

This is not Aeon Nox 17.6, sorry, you can only change the background through the main menu options, like the other items...

(2019-03-27, 11:50)Jeffers24 Wrote: After setting the weather widget in settings, it doesn't show until you press the up key

It's like the other widgets, you can choose to show them all the time or only when hitting arrow up in the skin settings

RE: Aeon TAJO - chrissix666 - 2019-03-27

(2019-03-26, 20:54)RPico Wrote: -Is it pronounced TA-JOE or TA-HOE?

In my language TAJO in spoken language is simple also TAJO, same spoken as spelling.
Also in my language TAJO is the long river in Spain/Portugal, it was in the news lately because it is supposed to dry out completely in the next few years.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jeffers24 - 2019-03-27

(2019-03-27, 13:13)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-03-27, 11:50)Jeffers24 Wrote: I can't see the background option when you go left on the weather screen, it's there in Aeon Nox 17.6

This is not Aeon Nox 17.6, sorry, you can only change the background through the main menu options, like the other items...

(2019-03-27, 11:50)Jeffers24 Wrote: After setting the weather widget in settings, it doesn't show until you press the up key

It's like the other widgets, you can choose to show them all the time or only when hitting arrow up in the skin settings   
@manfeed 

I have installed Weather Fanart - Single and wish to set this as the background for the 'Weather' page, if I go to set background in settings Weather Weather Fanart - Single is not shown in the list of options. Is it possible to set Weather Fanart - Single as the Weather background some way in skin settings?

Where in settings am I able to set widgets to always show?

EDIT

Found the set widgets to always show:-

RE: Aeon TAJO - leejk - 2019-03-28

Hi,

I was wondering if I could make a feature request; when playing music, I have KODI setup to play a visualization (spectrum). This keeps the display from dimming while playing music. Could there be an option to display the visualization slightly transparent on top of the artist background? It’s currently hidden.

The other question: I have Artist Slideshow installed, and have it setup to use the new KODI central artist folder. However when playing music, the artist backgrounds don’t change. What have I done wrong?

Thx

RE: Aeon TAJO - Karellen - 2019-03-28

(2019-03-28, 03:12)leejk Wrote: The other question: I have Artist Slideshow installed, and have it setup to use the new KODI central artist folder. However when playing music, the artist backgrounds don’t change. What have I done wrong?
It is being looked into... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342286

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jebelis - 2019-03-28

Hello!
I am playing with this skin for the past few days.. wow!
As for the music albums, how can you make the music cd bounce (or same with the movie dvd) and play! And how can you display the artist viw and magazines? Trying to find it in the menus, but there not seems to be an option for it... and also, how can you make the words of the song display on the screen when the music plays? Does it requires a special plugin or addon?
So many things to learn.. but nice work on this skin so far! 🤙

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-03-28

(2019-03-28, 16:11)Jebelis Wrote: Hello!
I am playing with this skin for the past few days.. wow!
As for the music albums, how can you make the music cd bounce (or same with the movie dvd) and play! And how can you display the artist viw and magazines? Trying to find it in the menus, but there not seems to be an option for it... and also, how can you make the words of the song display on the screen when the music plays? Does it requires a special plugin or addon?
So many things to learn.. but nice work on this skin so far! 🤙
Thanks! You don't need to do anything special to show cds, fanarts, etc. if you have those artworks in your kodi database they will show automatically, if you're using any online addon you're out of luck...

To display the songs lyrics you need to install the addon script cu-lrc lyrics, you can find it in the official repo.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jebelis - 2019-03-29

(2019-03-28, 18:53)manfeed Wrote: Thanks! You don't need to do anything special to show cds, fanarts, etc. if you have those artworks in your kodi database they will show automatically, if you're using any online addon you're out of luck...

To display the songs lyrics you need to install the addon script cu-lrc lyrics, you can find it in the official repo.

Cool! Seems to work so far... with some cd’s... i have a few questions:

1. why, in the music section, a music cd is displayed like 25 time and just one song showing by the cd cover, but all the images of the cover are the same? (For example, a music cd compilation of 25 songs, but each song is represented under one cd cover , not all songs under the same cd music cover) witch makes like thousands of cd music cover for no reasons...

2. When i select the view mode on 3D shelf in the dvd section, and browse the collection, the box spins to show the back cover (that is cool) but the cd doesn’t « fall off the box » like in the video on the first page... do i need an extra addon for this to happen?

3. How can you make the music menu working to display the magazine vew and other? Need to set up the directory of music in a special way or specify something special for the content of the music with the cd collection?

Just curious... keep the good work, i like playing with this skin! Very cool one..

RE: Aeon TAJO - style2k - 2019-03-29

i also found a problem with playlists . when i play a playlist for music. and i enter playlist its ful of empty titles i see times of the tracks but dont see name and also the empty titles wont play when playing music

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-03-30

(2019-03-29, 21:26)Jebelis Wrote:
(2019-03-28, 18:53)manfeed Wrote: Thanks! You don't need to do anything special to show cds, fanarts, etc. if you have those artworks in your kodi database they will show automatically, if you're using any online addon you're out of luck...

Cool! Seems to work so far... with some cd’s... i have a few questions:

1. why, in the music section, a music cd is displayed like 25 time and just one song showing by the cd cover, but all the images of the cover are the same? (For example, a music cd compilation of 25 songs, but each song is represented under one cd cover , not all songs under the same cd music cover) witch makes like thousands of cd music cover for no reasons...

2. When i select the view mode on 3D shelf in the dvd section, and browse the collection, the box spins to show the back cover (that is cool) but the cd doesn’t « fall off the box » like in the video on the first page... do i need an extra addon for this to happen?

3. How can you make the music menu working to display the magazine vew and other? Need to set up the directory of music in a special way or specify something special for the content of the music with the cd collection?

Just curious... keep the good work, i like playing with this skin! Very cool one..

1 There is one option in kodi settings to only show music by the main artists, in addition you have to set up your music collection right, mp3 tags, etc... more information in the music section of the forum...

2 I already answered you before, you only need to have the cd artwork in the database, if they don’t show you don’t have them...

3 Magazine view is there, you only have to select the view... don’t need anything more...

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jeffers24 - 2019-03-31

@manfeed 

I understand I can set up a playlist and reference it in your skin settings and that only the first five entries will play.

I would like to understand how the skin uses the playlist.

Does the skin always start with the first entry in the playlist when I go to the main menu, or does the skin randomly choose to start at one of the first five playlist entries?

If I stay on the main menu for a long time does the skin loop play the five entries in the playlist for as long as I stay on the main menu, or would it stop after all five entries have been played?

If I only had one entry in the playlist will the skin play the entry and stop, or would the skin play the one entry in a continuous loop?

How long in minutes do you make your entries in the skins default music location?

Has anyone got their personal playlist to play when on the main menu on an Android box?

In my build plays on my Windows 10 laptop, but not my Minix U1 android box.

RE: Aeon TAJO - manfeed - 2019-03-31

(2019-03-31, 12:08)Jeffers24 Wrote: @manfeed 

I understand I can set up a playlist and reference it in your skin settings and that only the first five entries will play.

Does the skin always start with the first entry in the playlist when I go to the main menu, or does the skin randomly choose to start at one of the first five playlist entries?

If I stay on the main menu for a long time does the skin loop play the five entries in the playlist for as long as I stay on the main menu, or would it stop after all five entries have been played?

If I only had one entry in the playlist will the skin play the entry and stop, or would the skin play the one entry in a continuous loop?

How long in minutes do you make your entries in the skins default music location?
- Ramdom
- Non-stop
- Loop
- ¿?

(2019-03-31, 20:24)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-03-31, 12:08)Jeffers24 Wrote: @manfeed 

- Ramdom
- Non-stop
- Loop
- ¿? 

Thanks for info

RE: Aeon TAJO - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-01

@manfeed 

An observation, not sure if it's what was intended.

In my build if I open it the left most main menu option is 'TV GUIDE'.

If I customise the main menu items or install a new build, when the skin shortcuts have to be refreshed, after the refresh the left most main menu option is 'EXIT', one option to the left of 'TV GUIDE'

This happens every time.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.