Kodi Community Forum
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Arctic: Zephyr 2 (/showthread.php?tid=339791)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - User 431881 - 2019-05-05

(2019-05-05, 10:22)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-05-05, 09:43)RZR1988 Wrote:
(2019-04-30, 22:41)RZR1988 Wrote: I am unable to get ratings from TVDb and the star rating to display - any ideas? Have enabled both in the "choose ratings" section under settings but no joy.
Jurial, can you shed any light on this? May well have done something wrong somewhere. 

Did you enter your API keys into script.module.metadatautils?

On a related note, @jurialmunkey do your skins also use metahandler for anything? And do you know if those modules use the v1 or v2 TVDB key? 
Yeah I have all three keys in - every other rating works and is displayed, apart from TVDb and the star rating.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - jurialmunkey - 2019-05-05

(2019-05-05, 11:44)RZR1988 Wrote:
(2019-05-05, 10:22)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-05-05, 09:43)RZR1988 Wrote: Jurial, can you shed any light on this? May well have done something wrong somewhere. 

Did you enter your API keys into script.module.metadatautils?

On a related note, @jurialmunkey do your skins also use metahandler for anything? And do you know if those modules use the v1 or v2 TVDB key? 
Yeah I have all three keys in - every other rating works and is displayed, apart from TVDb and the star rating.
Star rating is rating in library database (ie Listitem.Rating) - so it is related to your scraper settings. Star rating is overridden by user rating if user rating is set.

Not sure why tvdb wouldn't be working.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - NinjaMonkeyUK - 2019-05-05

What is the video flag that is needed for MVC discs?  Any discs that are 3D are encoded using MVC rather than AVC / VC-1 and at the moment these don't show an icon in the bottom right of the window.

When entering the "Search" menu, the title of the window that appears is "Enter the new label"...  Should this be something like "Enter search term" instead?

When choosing Movies > Year, under each decade it states a maximum of "25 Movie(s)" whereas I have a lot more movies made under that decade.

For example, "2010s" states "25 Movie(s)" but when I select "2010s" over 100 movies are listed.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Ketroo - 2019-05-05

(2019-05-04, 21:45)Ketroo Wrote: Hi, thanks for the great skin.

When in a menu i just have 1 widget i have bellow the sellect movie the description,etc, but if have 2 or more i no longer have description, just several lines with the posters.

Is there someway i can have that info on multi widget menus or is the some other way to get the description?

Thanks

Anyone?

When there is multiwidgets this description doesn't show.
Is it related to skin or skin.helper addon?
Is there any workaround?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - redroberts - 2019-05-05

i have this skin on 4 devices, 2 firesticks and 2 pcs.... only 1 pc is picking up the next aired dates, others not.... anyone else having issues with next aired?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - loeffelpan - 2019-05-05

(2019-05-05, 00:50)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-04, 13:43)loeffelpan Wrote:
(2019-05-04, 00:32)jurialmunkey Wrote: If you want more info when pressing info, then don't disable poster/plot.
But the option is meant to disable plot and poster, not the name of what is played.
I will take a look in your XMLs and try to make an suggestion.

This is a fair point - you've given me an idea actually.

With the option enabled - What if I remove poster, plot and ratings, but keep the Title and InfoLine (Year | MPAA | Genre).
Title/Infoline move down and to the left (where poster would be).

I'll try a few things and report back.

EDIT: Please try v0.9.31
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.zephyr.2/archive/skin.arctic.zephyr-v0.9.31-alpha5.zip

That looks pretty nice.
Thanks. But I think to be more consequent you should keep the old pause seekbar with the title bottom middle.

For esthetic reasons you should rename the option (it’s not just the seeking bar) and maybe you could color the „dot“ between time and endtime like the dots in the seeking/pause label.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - choppha - 2019-05-05

(2019-05-05, 03:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: I have not been able to reproduce this behaviour at all.
I'll add a check for SetID.
Can you test v0.9.31-a6 and confirm that it fixes the issue?
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.zephyr.2/archive/skin.arctic.zephyr-v0.9.31-alpha6.zip 

Hi jurial,

I've just upgraded to the latest version and can confirm that the issue is gone, awesome Wink

Thanks!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Krismyklebust - 2019-05-05

(2019-05-04, 12:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-04, 11:04)Krismyklebust Wrote:
(2019-05-04, 01:29)jurialmunkey Wrote: I'll have a look at 1. Are you using the basic home screen? Any reason why you are adding as a widget rather than a background?

For (2) - What scraper are you using? On a fresh install of Leia, I found I had to change the default scraper settings for tvshows to get ratings for all shows scraped to the library. I use TVDB scraper with ratings set to scrape from imdb. 

1. I'm using the basic home screen, yes. Below is a photo to better illustrate what I'm trying to achieve. I'd like the file ending (.jpg / .png) in the widget to be hidden.
It would also be sweet if you could open the first photo and be able to navigate to the next photo with the arrow keys or hit space to start a slide show. The widget doesn't seem to allow for that. Smile

Here's the photo of the "Pictures" submenu with the widget:
https://i.imgur.com/Z2sFnvB.jpg 

Oh okay, I see what you mean now! The screenshot makes things much clearer. Unfortunately, however, it doesn't seem that either of these are possible. The file ending seems to be a kodi bug with a dynamic list. And I've never had any luck getting Kodi to launch a slideshow of a folder from a widget. Kodi's pictures side of things is pretty neglected unfortunately. Sad 
That's okay. Thanks anyway Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Krismyklebust - 2019-05-05

(2019-05-04, 01:29)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-30, 23:34)Krismyklebust Wrote: Good job on the new skin, @jurialmunkey Smile

1. I've mapped C:\Dropbox\Favorites\ as a picture source and added it as a submenu widget.
Is there a way to hide the file extension in said widget (I've disabled "Show file extensions" in Media Settings > General)?

2. I like the star and IMDB rating in the movie information screen.
However, when viewing the information screen for a TV show, the IMDB rating behind the star rating is missing. Is this a bug?

I'll have a look at 1. Are you using the basic home screen? Any reason why you are adding as a widget rather than a background?

For (2) - What scraper are you using? On a fresh install of Leia, I found I had to change the default scraper settings for tvshows to get ratings for all shows scraped to the library. I use TVDB scraper with ratings set to scrape from imdb. 

2) In Kodi I'm using "local information" only and the Emby addon. The Emby server has different scrapers; tmdb, omdb, tvdb, but it doesn't specifically say which one is used to get the IMDB ratings. The ratings are there in Estuary and also in Embuary (just checked). Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - jurialmunkey - 2019-05-06

(2019-05-05, 13:23)NinjaMonkeyUK Wrote: What is the video flag that is needed for MVC discs?  Any discs that are 3D are encoded using MVC rather than AVC / VC-1 and at the moment these don't show an icon in the bottom right of the window.

Can you disable codecs in skin settings and then open info for the movie. It should tell you what the codec name is there (near language and studio info). If you tell me what that is, then I can add a flag.

(2019-05-05, 17:33)loeffelpan Wrote:
(2019-05-05, 00:50)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-04, 13:43)loeffelpan Wrote: But the option is meant to disable plot and poster, not the name of what is played.
I will take a look in your XMLs and try to make an suggestion.

This is a fair point - you've given me an idea actually.

With the option enabled - What if I remove poster, plot and ratings, but keep the Title and InfoLine (Year | MPAA | Genre).
Title/Infoline move down and to the left (where poster would be).

I'll try a few things and report back.

EDIT: Please try v0.9.31
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.zephyr.2/archive/skin.arctic.zephyr-v0.9.31-alpha5.zip

That looks pretty nice.
Thanks. But I think to be more consequent you should keep the old pause seekbar with the title bottom middle.

For esthetic reasons you should rename the option (it’s not just the seeking bar) and maybe you could color the „dot“ between time and endtime like the dots in the seeking/pause label.

in 0.9.31-a8, I reconfigured the options a bit:
The options are now:
- Always display on-screen info
- Simple on-screen info (hide poster and plot)

Both options can now be selected together.

(2019-05-05, 13:33)NinjaMonkeyUK Wrote: When entering the "Search" menu, the title of the window that appears is "Enter the new label"...  Should this be something like "Enter search term" instead?

I can't change it unfortunately. That label is controlled by Kodi.

(2019-05-05, 14:22)NinjaMonkeyUK Wrote: When choosing Movies > Year, under each decade it states a maximum of "25 Movie(s)" whereas I have a lot more movies made under that decade.

For example, "2010s" states "25 Movie(s)" but when I select "2010s" over 100 movies are listed.

The lists underneath were limited to 25 (which is where the count come from).
I've removed the limit in latest release.