Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Jeffers24 - 2019-03-20

(2019-03-20, 12:24)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 11:38)Jeffers24 Wrote: @Wanilton 

I edited my skin settings and on the run of Kodi I got the initial skin installing/setting up image and all my Userdata>Addons>AenoMQ8 settings.xml have been reset back to initial skin settings.

Any idea why this may have happened?
Probably you broke something with the manual edition. Hard to say, I understand based on the latest posts what you are doing, but wait Marcos fix properly the code. 
@Wanilton 

I think you are right, I broke something. I am just being impatient to get my build fully functioning with this amazing skin.

Luckily I had a backup so I copied my backup MQ8 User settings.xml over the reset settings.xml, so far all seems to be OK doing this.

How would I know if a new skin had been issued and my build updated with the new skin, will I see it listed in the 'Recently Updated' list?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-03-20

(2019-03-20, 11:27)DaVu Wrote: @MarcosQui
@Wanilton

Bit late to the story, but still congrats to that skin Rofl

I have a few questions...

- where does the art for that rotating discs come from? Is there any possibility that I can add those manually as files in my movie-/music folders as I only have them for some but not for all entries in my DB and they also come up pretty random.

regarding:

Is there any documentation (beside the code Wink ), which label is set for what? I guess I could use filename-additions to set those. Most of them are read from the metadata anyway, I guess. But I would like to know what should be there for the missing ones.

Thx for the answers, I might have more questions probably Wink
 Disc art if available skin will get local art first if don't exist skin request script Skin Helper Service to get auto (fanart.tv and theaudiodb.com).

About flags

HDR - need in the filename .hdr.
10bit - need in the filename  .10bit.

In the next release, Marcos will include one option for disabling/enable 2 items above.

Aspect ratio - internal or external metadata.

Regards

Wanilton

(2019-03-20, 12:31)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 12:24)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 11:38)Jeffers24 Wrote: @Wanilton 

I edited my skin settings and on the run of Kodi I got the initial skin installing/setting up image and all my Userdata>Addons>AenoMQ8 settings.xml have been reset back to initial skin settings.

Any idea why this may have happened?
Probably you broke something with the manual edition. Hard to say, I understand based on the latest posts what you are doing, but wait Marcos fix properly the code.  
@Wanilton 

I think you are right, I broke something. I am just being impatient to get my build fully functioning with this amazing skin.

Luckily I had a backup so I copied my backup MQ8 User settings.xml over the reset settings.xml, so far all seems to be OK doing this.

How would I know if a new skin had been issued and my build updated with the new skin, will I see it listed in the 'Recently Updated' list? 

Have version info, release number, date, and one button for check changelog.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - DaVu - 2019-03-20

@Wanilton 

Thanks for your answer.

Could you please take a look here:

I saved local art in the following naming conventions:

- disc.jpg
- discart.jpg
- disc.png
- discart.png
- <moviename>-disc.jpg
- <moviename>-discart.jpg
- <moviename>-disc.png
- <moviename>-discart.png

and I never got my local art to work. What have I done wrong?

The images all have the following resolution: 1000*1000 px

mediainfo from one of that images:

Code:

davu@davu-laptop1:~/Videos/Filme/STAR_WARS_IV-KRIEG_DER_STERNE-BLURAY$ mediainfo Star\ Wars\ IV\ -\ Krieg\ der\ Sterne\ \(1977\)-discart.png
General
Complete name                            : Star Wars IV - Krieg der Sterne (1977)-discart.png
Format                                   : PNG
Format/Info                              : Portable Network Graphic
File size                                : 881 KiB

Format                                   : PNG
Format/Info                              : Portable Network Graphic
Format_Compression                       : LZ77
Width                                    : 1 000 pixels
Height                                   : 1 000 pixels
Bit depth                                : 32 bits
Compression mode                         : Lossless
Stream size                              : 881 KiB (100%)

davu@davu-laptop1:~/Videos/Filme/STAR_WARS_IV-KRIEG_DER_STERNE-BLURAY$

@DaVu 

Rename to discart.png only and check if work.

Skin follows official artwork

https://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - DaVu - 2019-03-20

@Wanilton 
(2019-03-20, 14:47)DaVu Wrote: I saved local art in the following naming conventions:

- disc.jpg
- discart.jpg
- disc.png
- discart.png
- <moviename>-disc.jpg
- <moviename>-disc.png
(2019-03-20, 15:46)Wanilton Wrote: Rename to discart.png only and check if work.
I tried already and it doesn't

There isn't anything documented at the wiki in regard of the naming conventions for discart:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork#Movie_.22discart.22

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - situ - 2019-03-20

Hello Wanilton and MarcosQui 

I would like to thank you very much for the great skin. By far this is the best skin I have ever used. I simply love it.

I used to use a Chrombox as the main HTPC with Linux (libraelec and Kodi in it)
I have just got myself a new chrome box and got it to work with Windows 10 now.

Could you please tell me which is the best way to setup Kodi with the Animated arts and posters.
I do remember that there was a script that used to get the animated arts downloaded automatically does that still work?
If not what is the best option to get ti added Automatically or Manually.

I am ok in downloading the files manually and getting them added to the movies it will be a pain since i have close to 2000+ movies on my NAS.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Holzfred - 2019-03-20

(2019-03-20, 12:22)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 09:03)Holzfred Wrote:  

Kodi, I need test, when active crossfade, 15 sec, player cut the track song and goes to next. I need test a little more. 
 Hi,

i tested with 5 and 10 seconds. With 15 I didn't

Uwe

I am really embarrassed to have to ask this question :-)

Other skins I have used the submenu items have been visible and I have been able to select them.

When I use my laptop I press the down key and the submenu options appear and I can choose them.

When I am on my smart touch phone without a keyboard, how do I get the submenu items displayed?

I have tried scrolling up or down but no joy.

Active this feature in skin settings

(2019-03-20, 19:56)Wanilton Wrote: Active this feature in skin settings

ImageImage
@Wanilton 

Not very elegant looking as it's solid and there all the time on all screens, however it works, thank you.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - vansai - 2019-03-20

Wanilton 
How to set different colors
for example

(2019-03-20, 21:00)vansai Wrote: Wanilton 
How to set different colors
for example
 It´s possible only to change the fonts and colors fonts but is global for all fonts available for use in the main menu items, don´t have one way for multiples colors at this moment.

(2019-03-20, 15:52)DaVu Wrote: @Wanilton 
(2019-03-20, 14:47)DaVu Wrote: I saved local art in the following naming conventions:

- disc.jpg
- discart.jpg
- disc.png
- discart.png
- <moviename>-disc.jpg
- <moviename>-disc.png
(2019-03-20, 15:46)Wanilton Wrote: Rename to discart.png only and check if work.

There isn't anything documented at the wiki in regard of the naming conventions for discart:

I check in my movies item, is all disc.png and appear ok in my library.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Powerhouse - 2019-03-20

(2019-03-20, 15:52)DaVu Wrote: @Wanilton 

- disc.jpg
- discart.jpg
- disc.png
- discart.png
- <moviename>-disc.jpg
- <moviename>-disc.png

Are you talking Movies, or Music? For Movies, it was disc.png. For Music it was cdart.png (from the CDArt add-on). This has been changed to discart.png (from a collaboration between DaveBlake and the creator of Artwork Beef).  Although not specifically listed in the wiki (you can infer from all the other artwork names), the Movies disc.png has also changed to discart.png as well.

You might have to refresh your Movie library after adding the correct discart.png file, and if that doesn't work, run Artwork Beef on your system, and see if that triggers Aeon MQ8 to display the discart.png files.

On my Shield TV, I've noticed that there is a default (blank) discart.png shown, but after a bit (10-20 seconds), the discart.png in the Movie (or Music) folder will replaced the blank one. Not sure why there is a delay, but it seems to take effect when the fanart changes in the background.

Hope this helps.