Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-22, 15:58)TomT Wrote: Thank you for this fantastic skin. I really appreciate it! Best skin ever!

I have one question:
Playing music in fullview mode, the track name is shown for the actual playing song, but not the artist of the track. The artist is only shown for the next track.
Yes, if a artist thumb is available, this is shown above the track title. But if there is none you can only guess, especially by VA albums.

Is there a chance to change this and show the artist name for the actual playing track?

Thx
Thomas
 Hi Thomas, I will check when possible here.

(2019-03-22, 19:11)Ram2000 Wrote: Firstly let me say WOW and I mean WOW I didn't think anything could top Alaska as far as New fresh looking skins could go
But you boys have done it I Love this Thankyou and Thankyou again for all the hard work and time I know must have gone
into this.
A couple of Questions has the Nextflix Pause screen option gone completely ?
is there a way to stop the characterart showing when in Logo View I really only want the Logo and Fanart to show.
and last can I change the main screen Backdrop pictures.

I am sure some of these are simple but I have looked every where even found menu's I didn't know exsisted :-)

Oh and did I mention THANKYOU.

PS I could bastardise the skin to get the look I am after but would really rather not :-)

Thanks for your kind words. 

It's possible configure furnitue, for me is equal in any video, local or streaming. Menu M, choose OSD will appear

About hidden arts, check in top menu

About background images in main menu, submenu customize main menu (settings item)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - ewaterke - 2019-03-22

Hi,
Regarding the widget "TV Shows - In progress", when I select a TVshow in progress, I arrive on the TV show itself instead of starting immediately the next episode like it was in previous version.
Is this normal or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks,

Eric

It's normal, Marcos uses one other way for Tv Shows widgets, only play directly if you select any Episodes widgets available in widgets selector.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - shedrock - 2019-03-22

@Wanilton - I've tried to use Skin Helper and all the other associated add-ons from marcelveldt's repository but it just does not work right for some widgets. For instance, when I try to use the "Episodes Next Airing" from SHS and SHSW, or for that matter "Episodes Airing Today" they are both incorrect and the option for TV Shows Next Aired does not work at all. However, this all works on my Windows 10 machine, but on LibreELEC it does not work at all. I have tried it over 10 times and no luck whatsoever. Can you please tell me if you guys ever checked this on other OS's other than Windows?

I also noticed that there are tons of errors in the Kodi log file regarding Skin Helper. I am not sure who is responsible for these add-ons, but it would be great to see them addressed.

One last thing. The views for YouTube are not great at all. Could you guys maybe consider a view that's more user friendly? Maybe just a small wall view that's basic and just list's the video info.

Thanks for all the effort.

Regards,

Shedrock

@shedrock 

I only use windows 10 64 bits, here. I will try to ask in our forum if any other member has issues like mentioned.

About Youtube view, skin has frame view but is not active for video addon, I need to revise the skin code. Active in tv show, and check the view, for me it's ok for it.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - shedrock - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-22, 21:39)Wanilton Wrote: @shedrock 

I only use windows 10 64 bits, here. I will try to ask in our forum if any other member has issues like mentioned.

About Youtube view, skin has frame view but is not active for video addon, I need to revise the skin code. Active in tv show, and check the view, for me it's ok for it.
Thank you. I appreciate you looking in to the widgets problem. I actually did try it again, as well as with Aeon MQ7 (Mod) and it worked *only8 on Windows for sure.

Thanks again,

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Angelinas - 2019-03-22

Mine Raspi3 show both widget.
But mine library for tvshow is small just for test...maybe needs time for larger collection.
You have problem with installation shs, if is your log full of error.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - M4tt0 - 2019-03-22

I'd like to add customized music genre icons. I've installed one of the standard music genre icon add-ons, extracted the Textures.xbt files, adapted the file names according to my genre labels, repackaged them and copied them back. I've also made sure that the respective music genre icon add-on is the only one being activated, but I still cannot see them, neither in the widget, nor in the actual sub-menu. Is there some setting I'm missing or anything else I need to adapt in addition? Any help appreciated...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - kuldan - 2019-03-22

Nevermind - I edited some XML files for the views and that seems to be creating the issue. reset the whole kodi test setup and rebuilt it - works fine now.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - chrissix666 - 2019-03-23

(2019-03-22, 21:07)shedrock Wrote: I also noticed that there are tons of errors in the Kodi log file regarding Skin Helper.

I noticed already, the log is infinitely long even after kodi has run only for 1 min with the skin. But so far everything works.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-03-23

(2019-03-22, 23:36)M4tt0 Wrote: I'd like to add customized music genre icons. I've installed one of the standard music genre icon add-ons, extracted the Textures.xbt files, adapted the file names according to my genre labels, repackaged them and copied them back. I've also made sure that the respective music genre icon add-on is the only one being activated, but I still cannot see them, neither in the widget, nor in the actual sub-menu. Is there some setting I'm missing or anything else I need to adapt in addition? Any help appreciated...
 Tested here, work in library and widgets too, I use for test Text Genres Add-on.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - shanester - 2019-03-23

Awesome Skin!!!!!
When attempting to adjust the audio offset, the audio settings menu remains visible, blocking the screen making it difficult to change the setting to sync with the screen.
Is there an option to change this?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - VikkiXavier - 2019-03-23

Why does it remain stuck in this screen?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-03-23

@VikkiXavier 

Skin is for use with Kodi 18.1 or 18.2 (Kodi gui = 5.14.0), and don´t have more any other dependency, Close Kodi and try again.