Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Powerhouse - 2019-04-10

(2019-04-10, 06:12)Powerhouse Wrote: Well, I went ahead and removed my Movies, and am re-adding them. Will post back the results, and if that doesn't work, then I will post a debug log.

Ok, re-added all my movies, and still no 8bit or SDR listed in an movies. Will get a debug log when I get home from work, not really sure what might be in there to see this issue, but who knows.

Really curious that no other Android user has reported this yet.

I might also check on a Windows 10 box, I could install Kodi 18.1 on and the latest Aeon MQ8, to see if there is a difference.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-10

Marcos has an android device, I use only windows when I install MQ8 2.9.0, all items are previously scraped and appear the flags here, I don't change anything.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - eric777 - 2019-04-10

(2019-04-10, 17:02)Powerhouse Wrote:
(2019-04-10, 06:12)Powerhouse Wrote: Well, I went ahead and removed my Movies, and am re-adding them. Will post back the results, and if that doesn't work, then I will post a debug log.

Ok, re-added all my movies, and still no 8bit or SDR listed in an movies. Will get a debug log when I get home from work, not really sure what might be in there to see this issue, but who knows.

Really curious that no other Android user has reported this yet.

I might also check on a Windows 10 box, I could install Kodi 18.1 on and the latest Aeon MQ8, to see if there is a difference. 

create a folder "Films.SDR.8BIT." and my movies in the folder and redo a scan after I had the same souçi for my films 4k HDR 10BIT by doing so it is resolved for me.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - the_bo - 2019-04-10

@quebert

Go into skin settings --> main menu --> disable now playing panel option

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - simomkd - 2019-04-10

(2019-04-07, 22:25)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ8 - 2.9.0 - available - 4/7/2019

New: Added media flags to video 8bit and 12bit also for SDR content.
@MarcosQui 
did this been implemeted also for coloured media flags?
Any news for IMAX logo in case of ".IMAX" tag?

Thank you very much

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-10

SDR and 10 Bit yes, updated colored extras with new flags.

No new for now about imax.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - simomkd - 2019-04-10

(2019-04-10, 21:45)Wanilton Wrote: updated colored extras with new flags.

nope.
I've tried to unistall and reinstall colorflag icons but nothing happens

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Powerhouse - 2019-04-10

Aha, I have the Colored flags, will test it without tonight and see if that works. Thanks @simomkd

@Wanilton  Is there an update to Coloredflags at the link you sent about it earlier in this thread (post #621), or should it be automatically updated?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - simomkd - 2019-04-10

(2019-04-10, 22:57)Powerhouse Wrote: Aha, I have the Colored flags, will test it without tonight and see if that works. Thanks @simomkd

@Wanilton  Is there an update to Coloredflags at the link you sent about it earlier in this thread (post #621), or should it be automatically updated?

I can tell you for sure, no colored .png in ...AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.extras.color\resources\textures.xbt

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-11

Yes, have support version 1.0.1 colored extra flags.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Powerhouse - 2019-04-11

At home, just changed to Skin default, and have both 8bit and SDR. However my Colored Icons are all version 1.0.0 and can't be updated. Do you have a new site with the updated version Wanilton?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-11

Link with update version is the same. Check Here

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Powerhouse - 2019-04-11

Google drive comes up blank for me. and the old links from moxiweb all have the old versions of the files (most are 1.0.0). Are the mods in the repository.kodibrasilforum-2.0.0.zip?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - magic_merkin - 2019-04-11

(2019-04-10, 04:41)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-04-10, 04:30)Wanilton Wrote: @shedrock 

MQ8 Widgets have a few more features when compared with MQ7, sort and order by for example. It´s more flexible but use more code. I only use windows here and don´t have troubles with widgets, all the scripts are updated too. I don´t have large collections, maybe explain why work so good here.

Marcos is working in one next generation for widgets in Ace 2, will be better.
I understand, but the TV Show Next Aired works correctly. The way he has it now is not right. He has Episodes Aired Next, then he has Next Aired Episodes. I understand his explanation on the git but to me it makes absolutely no sense to have changed the way the Next Aired TV shows behaved in the past. It should *only* display on the widget the "next day", or at least make it customizable for the end user. I will keep playing around with the code when I have some time and see if I can get it working the way it should.

Thanks again   

Hi @shedrock ,

I'm in a similar boat as yourself, commands seemingly correct but not performing as intended. I'm trying to get the next episode functionality to work as per marcels GIT:
Next Episodes
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]
Provides a list of the nextup episodes. Searches for next episode after the last played, otherwise returns the first unwatched episode. Note: the reload parameter is needed to auto refresh the widget when the content has changed.

It works perfectly when I use his widget addon Skin Helper Service Widgets V1.0.22:
I run the addon, select Episodes>Next episodes
It returns me a list of last played shows next unwatched episode with the most recently watched show first in the list (LAZYTV addon also does this fine).

Though using MQ8's Next Episode widget i can't get the correct behaviour. i get a seemingly random order and even when completing an episode in the widgets list, the next episode appears in the list but won't  change its position in the list, stays several pages deep.

Now i found the script call for this widget type in IncludesVariables.xml:

<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),episode.next)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&amp;mediatype=episodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]</value>

I note that there are extra characters: amp; that aren't in Marcels command, not sure their purpose, removing them in MQ8 did nothing to alter behaviour however.

Are you able to test my findings above and see what results you get? Something may be common between our setups. It's the only issue i currently have with the skin that i can't cleanly fix myself. (i always change the common font  back to MQ6 and also switch the play and resume video info screen button locations). Otherwise the skin is beautiful and works a treat, great job guys.

At this stage i'll just have to create a second TV menu on the home screen, and have it launch to my favourite of Marcels Next Episode list.

NVIDIA Shield,  latest official 18.1 build, Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - shedrock - 2019-04-11

(2019-04-11, 02:55)magic_merkin Wrote:
(2019-04-10, 04:41)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-04-10, 04:30)Wanilton Wrote: @shedrock 

MQ8 Widgets have a few more features when compared with MQ7, sort and order by for example. It´s more flexible but use more code. I only use windows here and don´t have troubles with widgets, all the scripts are updated too. I don´t have large collections, maybe explain why work so good here.

Marcos is working in one next generation for widgets in Ace 2, will be better.
I understand, but the TV Show Next Aired works correctly. The way he has it now is not right. He has Episodes Aired Next, then he has Next Aired Episodes. I understand his explanation on the git but to me it makes absolutely no sense to have changed the way the Next Aired TV shows behaved in the past. It should *only* display on the widget the "next day", or at least make it customizable for the end user. I will keep playing around with the code when I have some time and see if I can get it working the way it should.

Thanks again      

Hi @shedrock ,

I'm in a similar boat as yourself, commands seemingly correct but not performing as intended. I'm trying to get the next episode functionality to work as per marcels GIT:
Next Episodesplugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]
Provides a list of the nextup episodes. Searches for next episode after the last played, otherwise returns the first unwatched episode. Note: the reload parameter is needed to auto refresh the widget when the content has changed.

It works perfectly when I use his widget addon Skin Helper Service Widgets V1.0.22:
I run the addon, select Episodes>Next episodes
It returns me a list of last played shows next unwatched episode with the most recently watched show first in the list (LAZYTV addon also does this fine).

Though using MQ8's Next Episode widget i can't get the correct behaviour. i get a seemingly random order and even when completing an episode in the widgets list, the next episode appears in the list but won't  change its position in the list, stays several pages deep.

Now i found the script call for this widget type in IncludesVariables.xml:

<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),episode.next)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&amp;mediatype=episodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]</value>

I note that there are extra characters: amp; that aren't in Marcels command, not sure their purpose, removing them in MQ8 did nothing to alter behaviour however.

Are you able to test my findings above and see what results you get? Something may be common between our setups. It's the only issue i currently have with the skin that i can't cleanly fix myself. (i always change the common font  back to MQ6 and also switch the play and resume video info screen button locations). Otherwise the skin is beautiful and works a treat, great job guys.

At this stage i'll just have to create a second TV menu on the home screen, and have it launch to my favourite of Marcels Next Episode list.

NVIDIA Shield,  latest official 18.1 build, Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia   

Thanks for your input. I am actually using the following add-on versions.

script.skin.helper.service - 1.1.3
script.skin.helper.widgets - 1.0.22
script.module.metadatautils - 1.0.0
script.module.thetvdb - (The TVDB API) 1.0.12)
script.tv.show.next.aired (Kodi Repo version) I just change the version to 7.0.1 so I don't get the update notification.

Anyway, I have it working correctly on Aeon MQ7 (Latt's Mod), as well as Aeon MQ8 (2.9.0), at least I think it is working now. What I did today was to change the following line in episodes.py line #167 which is located in: kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib

python:
def nextaired(self, days_ahead=60):
to
python:
def nextaired(self, days_ahead=1):

then I selected "Episodes Aired Today", then rebooted. This seemed to have done the trick, but I am still testing it. I was just busy with other things today. Let me test it tomorrow morning and I will get back to you on it. I am assuming the (1) I used on that line of code is only going to display the episodes for today and not the "60" days Marcel has it set for.

If it does in fact do the trick, I can post all of my files for you.

Also, I did try removing the &amp; but it did nothing.

Shedrock