Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-06-09

@aceuk

The right list is the default view, it´s no possible disable.

Kodi control and save the place when entering in on specific place, always return to the same place.

I active banner to season and low list to episodes, and don´t find any issue.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - vicius80 - 2019-06-10

(2019-06-09, 01:16)vicius80 Wrote: But wouldn't it be nice to insert a player like this or similar? This in aeon mq8 is the classic one of Kodi not to be very beautiful

Is not possible??

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-06-10

All is possible, but need code changes. 

I don´t think Marcos has plans to change menu M.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Mike413 - 2019-06-10

I made the modification of the file startup.xml and it works !!

thanks again

Mike

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Mike413 - 2019-06-10

one more question

I installed the following version

Kodi Leia, and I want to install the themes the system tells me that it is not compatible yet these themes have been does it for Leia?

Thank you again for your help

Mike

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - aceuk - 2019-06-10

(2019-06-09, 21:54)Wanilton Wrote: @aceuk

The right list is the default view, it´s no possible disable.

Kodi control and save the place when entering in on specific place, always return to the same place.

I active banner to season and low list to episodes, and don´t find any issue.
So you have TV Shows that goes to a Banner screen then click on (eg) Vikings which goes to another screen with banners for each season. Click on (eg) season 1 which takes you to page with all episodes for season 1.
Is that correct.
I get this - TV Shows that goes to a Banner screen then click on (eg) Vikings which goes to another screen which is like the pic.

I have to select season from list (eg) Click on season 1 which takes you to page with all episodes for season 1.
I don't have a screen which has all the season banners on it.
Can you please tell me how to get this.

Also I have my folder structure like this C:\My Videos\TV\Vikings\ then folders for each season. All my artwork is in the Vikings folder. I used Media Companion and that is where it put them. Should the artwork for each season be in that season folder.

One more question I don't have the option to have CD art on TV shows is this possible to do.

thank you

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-06-10

(2019-06-10, 10:27)Mike413 Wrote: one more question

Kodi Leia, and I want to install the themes the system tells me that it is not compatible yet these themes have been does it for Leia?

Mike

Hi,

To install themes get here and install via zip file option in add-on area.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-06-11

@aceuk 

It´s possible to use distinct views to each level, (tv shows, seasons and episodes), don´t need use only one.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - aceuk - 2019-06-11

(2019-06-11, 00:47)Wanilton Wrote: @aceuk 

It´s possible to use distinct views to each level, (tv shows, seasons and episodes), don´t need use only one.

Being new to this can you please tell me how I can have Tv Shows (Banner) Seasons(Banner) Episodes(Low List).
Is there a option to use CD art for TV Shows

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Airwolfuk - 2019-06-11

hi - apologies for such a basic question but you know in other skins when you customise the home screen you can select an add-on, navigate to the layer/ area you want and then use as a widget...... how do you do this in this skin?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - AleksandarLS - 2019-06-11

(2019-06-11, 15:57)Airwolfuk Wrote: hi - apologies for such a basic question but you know in other skins when you customise the home screen you can select an add-on, navigate to the layer/ area you want and then use as a widget...... how do you do this in this skin?
Use replace function,click on video nodes, select what you want in add-on, rename and select video node from widget menu (in main menu up arrow).

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Mike413 - 2019-06-11

(2019-06-10, 13:06)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-06-10, 10:27)Mike413 Wrote: one more question

Mike

Hi,

To install themes get here and install via zip file option in add-on area. 
I tried to install the zip file of the themes proposed via the link but it does not work at the installation of the addon he says error dependence ...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Ices - 2019-06-14

(2019-06-05, 18:30)jasn Wrote:
(2019-06-03, 18:37)Ices Wrote: Love this skin! Can anyone help me with my music? I would love to see the box sets that I have be organized into CD' like 4 or five of them. Kodi shows them as song 01 then next song is 01 from second cd then next song 01 from third cd and so on. I need to see them as a proper list.
I think you may have your sorting criteria wrong.  When viewing any album tracks, press left arrow to pull up the upper menu settings.  Confirm or change your songs to sort by "track".  That's what I use and it correctly lists multiple cd's in order of the cd's, not just track number. 

Yeah you win! Easy Fix The love continues........

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - jouster - 2019-06-15

I've had a quick search and couldn't find anything that looks similar to my issue

I've been using Kodi since XBMP days and think it is the best possible option for my own needs.... I use it with the MySQL database to give whole home access and synced libraries and watch status and everything works as I like it.

I had been holding back on updating to Leia as I had read that not all add-ons were working and as Krypton was still working finer for me  I wasn't in a hurry to update.  That said I eventually buckled after seeing how good MQ8 was looking for Leia and did clean installs of Leia on three of my machines (All Windows build)   Once I'd changed all of my advanced settings and brought in the MySQL library, everything seemed to be back to normal and I'm loving the latest version and in particular the MQ8 skin.

I have however noticed what seems to be a small glitch.  When I bring up movie information, I see all of the usual data yet when I look at the screen below but none of the cast list names are showing up anywhere.  I'm pretty sure this was a standard thing when on the previous build so either I'm not seeing it for some reason, or it is something I need to add in with another addon...any assistance would be really appreciated as this is the last thing that is needed to make this build complete.  

Thanks

Update

I have noticed if you hit the down arrow when over a face, it then brings up a full screen picture with their name beneath it...so I guess it is possible that this is the only way it works, I'm just sure it wasnt like this on the porevoius build/skin

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - E net - 2019-06-15

(2019-06-15, 10:25)jouster Wrote: I've had a quick search and couldn't find anything that looks similar to my issue

I've been using Kodi since XBMP days and think it is the best possible option for my own needs.... I use it with the MySQL database to give whole home access and synced libraries and watch status and everything works as I like it.

I had been holding back on updating to Leia as I had read that not all add-ons were working and as Krypton was still working finer for me  I wasn't in a hurry to update.  That said I eventually buckled after seeing how good MQ8 was looking for Leia and did clean installs of Leia on three of my machines (All Windows build)   Once I'd changed all of my advanced settings and brought in the MySQL library, everything seemed to be back to normal and I'm loving the latest version and in particular the MQ8 skin.

I have however noticed what seems to be a small glitch.  When I bring up movie information, I see all of the usual data yet when I look at the screen below but none of the cast list names are showing up anywhere.  I'm pretty sure this was a standard thing when on the previous build so either I'm not seeing it for some reason, or it is something I need to add in with another addon...any assistance would be really appreciated as this is the last thing that is needed to make this build complete.  

Thanks

Update

I have noticed if you hit the down arrow when over a face, it then brings up a full screen picture with their name beneath it...so I guess it is possible that this is the only way it works, I'm just sure it wasnt like this on the porevoius build/skin
On Android I highlight the picture without actually selecting the picture and the name comes up as "Tim Roth as Pumpkin" for example. The if I click on the picture I get the "full screen picture with their name beneath it.