Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-07

(2020-05-07, 22:54)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 22:52)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 22:30)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano

test with one translation.

Show Marks on Top Right
-->
Zeige Kollektionssymbol rechts oben

Two generates files (german)

https://www.file-upload.net/download-14062662/strings.po.html
https://www.file-upload.net/download-14062661/strings.mo.html

Edit 2:

Here more translations. Take this one and ill check this with your new version. Fter that i will make this complete:

https://www.file-upload.net/download-14062690/strings.mo.html
https://www.file-upload.net/download-14062691/strings.po.html
@Johnny1982fd , off to a good start, thanks! I downloaded your file and will include with the skin.  Whenever you send me another file, I will include as well.

Regards,

Bart   
Hi @bsoriano 

i guess i will make a complete translation at the weekend.
ReName some translations and fill the empty ones.

Did you need the "mo files" or is only the po file needed? 
@Johnny1982fd , thanks again.  Only the po file is needed.

Regards,

Bart

Hello all,

My apologies for the versions in quick succession.  Versions 3.2.76 and 3.3.76 are now in GitHub and the Amber repos.

This version fixes a bug (thank you @Johnny1982fd ) that displayed the duration for videos/movies/episodes incorrectly if you had enabled the "Show Duration in Hours and Mintues" skin option.  It also includes some fixes to the German translation (again, thanks @Johnny1982fd ).

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any further issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-05-07

(2020-05-07, 23:11)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

My apologies for the versions in quick succession.  Versions 3.2.76 and 3.3.76 are now in GitHub and the Amber repos.

This version fixes a bug (thank you @Johnny1982fd ) that displayed the duration for videos/movies/episodes incorrectly if you had enabled the "Show Duration in Hours and Mintues" skin option.  It also includes some fixes to the German translation (again, thanks @Johnny1982fd ).

Regards,

Bart
Are there now in Amber repo?
Want to try the version but amber repo shows .75 as latest version.

(2020-05-07, 23:29)Johnny1982fd Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
@Johnny1982fd , my apologies! The repos had not been updated.  They are updated now.  Please try again.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-05-08

(2020-05-07, 23:51)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 23:29)Johnny1982fd Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
@Johnny1982fd , my apologies! The repos had not been updated.  They are updated now.  Please try again.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
Hi @bsoriano 

yes, i download and test it. Looks good.

Are you planning to push a new version until sunday? If not, i take this version to make the translations.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-08

(2020-05-08, 08:20)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 23:51)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 23:29)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Are there now in Amber repo?

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

Are you planning to push a new version until sunday? If not, i take this version to make the translations. 
@Johnny1982fd , go ahead with your translation.  I might push another update before the end of the weekend, but if I do before you send me the updated strings.po, I will translate myself any new strings I add.  I will, of course, ask you if the translations are correct before commiting them to the skin.  Thanks again!

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-08, 17:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 08:20)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 23:51)bsoriano Wrote: @Johnny1982fd , my apologies! The repos had not been updated.  They are updated now.  Please try again.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

@Johnny1982fd , go ahead with your translation.  I might push another update before the end of the weekend, but if I do before you send me the updated strings.po, I will translate myself any new strings I add.  I will, of course, ask you if the translations are correct before commiting them to the skin.  Thanks again!

Regards,

Bart 
Hi @bsoriano 

pls push this in your new version - as soon as possible to see itWink
I changed a lot of translations. Im still working on it.

https://www.file-upload.net/download-14064801/strings.po.html

(2020-05-08, 22:23)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 17:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 08:20)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano 

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

pls push this in your new version - as soon as possible to see itWink
I changed a lot of translations. Im still working on it.

https://www.file-upload.net/download-14064801/strings.po.html 
@Johnny1982fd , thank you! I will include in the next update.

Regards,

Bart

Hello all,

Another day, another version! Smile 

Versions 3.2.77 and 3.3.77 are on GitHub and the Amber repos.  Highlights:

1. Changed the location of the skin-provided smart playlists.  This has the advantage that now you can select the skin playlists as backgrounds and as menu items.

2. Improved the overlay icons and LibreELEC settings icons (thank you @newbii for providing all of the icons!)

3. Added the Amber version number in the skin settings dialogs.

4. Added basic video file info in the player process info overlay.  For movies it looks like this:

5. Fixed the display of duration in hours and minutes when the duration is x hours, 0 minutes and y seconds.

6. Improved German translation (thanks @Johnny1982fd ).

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-08, 23:34)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

1. Changed the location of the skin-provided smart playlists.  This has the advantage that now you can select the skin playlists as backgrounds and as menu items.

2. Improved the overlay icons and LibreELEC settings icons (thank you @newbii for providing all of the icons!)

4. Added basic video file info in the player process info overlay.  For movies it looks like this:

5. Fixed the display of duration in hours and minutes when the duration is x hours, 0 minutes and y seconds.

Regards,

Bart
Hi @bsoriano 

thanks for this update Smile
Shelf bug is coming back with standard helper (recenlty added movies) - like 1 oder 2 versions before.

Im still working on translation and found a way to test this before i upload a file for you.
i delete the *.po item on my PI and upload my changed version.
So i can have a look about this before i post it here Smile

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-09

Hello all,

My apologies for a bug in versions 3.2.77 and 3.3.77 that caused again that recently added shelves did not show anything.  I have just fixed that in versions 3.2.78 and 3.3.78.  They are already in the Amber repos.  Thank you @Johnny1982fd for reporting this bug.

This did not affect users who download from GitHub, just the version in the Amber repos.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-08, 23:37)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 23:34)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

Regards,

Bart
Hi @bsoriano 

thanks for this update Smile
Shelf bug is coming back with standard helper (recenlty added movies) - like 1 oder 2 versions before.

Im still working on translation and found a way to test this before i upload a file for you.
i delete the *.po item on my PI and upload my changed version.
So i can have a look about this before i post it here Smile 
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for reporting the bug, I just fixed it in version 3.2.78; it is already in the Amber repo.  

Sorry I had not mentioned that you could test before uploading the changed file, I am glad you found the way to do it.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-05-09

Hi @bsoriano 

yes, now it is fixed Smile

I need your help with some settings. Maybe you have a screenshot?

1.) What does it mean in line 32249? "Enable statistics line"? What is this? I see no changes if i activate or deactive this ?
2.) What is "Blur Background" ?

-- Post will edit ....

(2020-05-09, 09:17)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano 

yes, now it is fixed Smile

I need your help with some settings. Maybe you have a screenshot?

1.) What does it mean in line 32249? "Enable statistics line"? What is this? I see no changes if i activate or deactive this ?
2.) What is "Blur Background" ?

-- Post will edit ....
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for confirming.  As to your questions:

1. The statistics line is the one that tells you how many movies, tv shows, etc. you have, how many watched, unwatched, and so on.  With the setting like this:

And with Movies configured like this:

It looks like this in the main menu: (See the top)

2. Blur background blurs the background in video info, and can use the poster instead of the fanart as the image to blur.

Does this: (see that there is a blurred image as background instead of the fanart.  In this case, the poster for the movie is being used to blur)

Please let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2020-05-09

@bsoriano - I am not sure how it's related, but when I am using your sking I get this YouTube error which I posted about here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=353278&pid=2948002#pid2948002

I know that your skin is not causing the error, and it's obviously a YouTube addon issue, but I am confused as to why it is only being displayed in your skin.

Thanks,

Shedrock