Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-19

(2020-05-19, 09:58)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-18, 21:47)bsoriano Wrote: c. There is a new setting "Show Movie Collection Count" which is set to No by default.  If you set it to Yes, the number of movies in a collection will be shown in the media views.  You can find the setting here:

Unfortunately, that doesn't work for me. I wanted to integrate it into my mod myself a few months ago and spent hours on it, but then I failed. I think it's the same problem/behavior as when I tried. Sad

Please have a look: https://youtu.be/wvptme3FLXE 
@beatmasterrs , are you using the latest version of Amber and have the setting enabled? I switched from using skin.info.service for that info to using a hidden list, and it works fine for me.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - beatmasterrs - 2020-05-19

(2020-05-19, 16:06)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 09:58)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-18, 21:47)bsoriano Wrote: c. There is a new setting "Show Movie Collection Count" which is set to No by default.  If you set it to Yes, the number of movies in a collection will be shown in the media views.  You can find the setting here:

Unfortunately, that doesn't work for me. I wanted to integrate it into my mod myself a few months ago and spent hours on it, but then I failed. I think it's the same problem/behavior as when I tried. Sad

@beatmasterrs , are you using the latest version of Amber and have the setting enabled? I switched from using skin.info.service for that info to using a hidden list, and it works fine for me.

Regards,

Bart  

Yes i'm using the latest version from github, the leia branch. I have no idea what is causing this behavior. Maybe someone here could reproduce this?  Undecided

(2020-05-19, 10:29)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-18, 21:47)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have just uploaded versions 3.2.82 (Leia) and 3.3.82 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.
Thank you for update.

From what I understand, is it to display on the poster of the collection the number of movies ?
I tried but it does not work, nothing is displayed.
I just have the number of movies in the collection information.

(2020-05-18, 21:47)bsoriano Wrote: 2. Added play count information to music items in media views.  Some examples:

ImageImage
Thank you for this addition.
Is it possible to add the number of plays of a song in the list views ?

(2020-05-18, 21:47)bsoriano Wrote: 3. Some fixes for fanart view, so that the correct image aspect ratio is shown for music items in the Gallery mode.
It's good, the ratio is correct for album images and artist photos.

(2020-05-18, 21:47)bsoriano Wrote: 4. More fixes to the French translation (thanks @cyberdom).
Thank you. 
@Cyberdom , the setting for the collection count just shows the number of movies in the collection, it does not show it on the top right overlay.  I was not able to get consistent behavior for putting it in the top right overlay, so I dropped that functionality.

Thanks for pointing out that play count for music is missing for list views, I will fix that.

And thank you for continuing with the translation.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-05-19

(2020-05-19, 16:23)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , the setting for the collection count just shows the number of movies in the collection, it does not show it on the top right overlay.  I was not able to get consistent behavior for putting it in the top right overlay, so I dropped that functionality.
@bsoriano, can you post a screenshot to see where the number of movies in a collection is displayed with this new option ?

Is the number of movies displayed in the collection information ?

For my part, the number of movies in a collection is displayed even without activating this new option.

(2020-05-19, 18:03)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 16:23)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , the setting for the collection count just shows the number of movies in the collection, it does not show it on the top right overlay.  I was not able to get consistent behavior for putting it in the top right overlay, so I dropped that functionality.
@bsoriano, can you post a screenshot to see where the number of movies in a collection is displayed with this new option ?

For my part, the number of movies in a collection is displayed even without activating this new option. 
@Cyberdom, here is the screenshot:

And you are correct, even if you turn the setting to No, the info is shown.  This happens if you also have script.skin.info.service installed, as it is used as fallback.  If you do not have that addon, then this info is not shown.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-19, 16:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 16:06)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 09:58)beatmasterrs Wrote: Unfortunately, that doesn't work for me. I wanted to integrate it into my mod myself a few months ago and spent hours on it, but then I failed. I think it's the same problem/behavior as when I tried. Sad

Regards,

Bart    

Yes i'm using the latest version from github, the leia branch. I have no idea what is causing this behavior. Maybe someone here could reproduce this?  Undecided  
@beatmasterrs , could you please try disabling script.skin.info.service (you might have to disable other skins that have it as a dependency) and restarting Kodi, making sure that the setting "Show Collections Count" is set to Yes? That way we are sure that the info is coming from the hidden list.  I still have script.skin.info.service as fallback for the collection count info.

Please let me know if that shows the correct info.  If it does, then the issue is script.skin.info.service.  I most likely will remove it as fallback for that info.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - beatmasterrs - 2020-05-19

(2020-05-19, 19:05)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 16:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 16:06)bsoriano Wrote: @beatmasterrs , are you using the latest version of Amber and have the setting enabled? I switched from using skin.info.service for that info to using a hidden list, and it works fine for me.

Regards,

Bart    

@beatmasterrs , could you please try disabling script.skin.info.service (you might have to disable other skins that have it as a dependency) and restarting Kodi, making sure that the setting "Show Collections Count" is set to Yes? That way we are sure that the info is coming from the hidden list.  I still have script.skin.info.service as fallback for the collection count info.

Please let me know if that shows the correct info.  If it does, then the issue is script.skin.info.service.  I most likely will remove it as fallback for that info.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   

For testing, i've disabled skin.info.service, but the result is still the same.

Movieset count works fine in this view:

but in this view, it doesn't:

(2020-05-19, 20:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 16:13)beatmasterrs Wrote: Yes i'm using the latest version from github, the leia branch. I have no idea what is causing this behavior. Maybe someone here could reproduce this?  Undecided     

Regards,

Bart    

@beatmasterrs , thanks for testing.  I will verify what is happening with that view.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-05-19

(2020-05-19, 19:01)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 18:03)Cyberdom Wrote:

@Cyberdom, here is the screenshot:

And you are correct, even if you turn the setting to No, the info is shown.  This happens if you also have script.skin.info.service installed, as it is used as fallback.  If you do not have that addon, then this info is not shown.

Regards,

Bart 
Thanks for the precision.

(2020-05-19, 20:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 16:13)beatmasterrs Wrote: Yes i'm using the latest version from github, the leia branch. I have no idea what is causing this behavior. Maybe someone here could reproduce this?  Undecided     

Regards,

Bart     

@beatmasterrs , I found the issue.  If you put that info in the itemlayout/focusedlayout of the list in the view, the results are inconsistent and ofter wrong.  That is why I decided against showing it in the top right overlay.  For the BigList view, I will put it in the info panel below the fanart.  That works well.  I will include that in the next update.  Thank you for pointing out this issue.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @beatmasterrs , please check out version 3.2.83.  It includes the fix.  Thanks.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-20

Hello all,

I just uploaded versions 3.2.83 (Leia) and 3.3.83 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Main changes:

1. Fixed album/songs play count information for list views.  Now looks like this:

ImageImage

2. Fixed collection count information for BigList view.  Now looks like this:

3. Fix (hopefully) for video OSD when Kodi gets a mouse event and no control is focused.  Before, you could not get to the Pause or Stop buttons unless you had a mouse.  Now, if you press down, Amber should focus on the button list and you can get to the buttons using arrow keys.

4. More fixes for French translation (thanks @Cyberdom ).

5. I did not receive any responses in terms of what other languages are being used with Amber, so I have removed all languages except the following:

- English
 - French
 - Spanish
 - Portuguese
 - Italian
 - Dutch
 - German
 - Finnish

If you use Amber in a different language than those above, please let me know and I will bring back the translation for your language.  

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-05-20

(2020-05-20, 21:47)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I just uploaded versions 3.2.83 (Leia) and 3.3.83 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Main changes:

1. Fixed album/songs play count information for list views.  Now looks like this:

ImageImage
Thanks for adding the number of plays to the list views.

(2020-05-19, 19:01)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom, here is the screenshot:

If never, I want not display the number of plays anymore, should I deactivate script.skin.info.service ?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-21

(2020-05-20, 23:13)Cyberdom Wrote:

ImageImage

If never, I want not display the number of plays anymore, should I deactivate script.skin.info.service ? 
@Cyberdom, do you mean the number of plays for songs, albums, movies, episodes, etc., or the number of movies in the collection? Which is it that you would like the option not to display?

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-05-21

(2020-05-21, 01:10)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 23:13)Cyberdom Wrote:

ImageImage

@Cyberdom, do you mean the number of plays for songs, albums, movies, episodes, etc., or the number of movies in the collection? Which is it that you would like the option not to display?

Regards,

Bart   
@bsoriano, I meant if never, I want not display the number of plays for songs, albums, movies, episodes, etc., anymore, do I have to disable script.skin.info.service ?

Is script.skin.info.service useful for other functions in Amber ?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-21

(2020-05-21, 11:24)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 01:10)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 23:13)Cyberdom Wrote: Thanks for adding the number of plays to the list views.

Regards,

Bart   
@bsoriano, I meant if never, I want not display the number of plays for songs, albums, movies, episodes, etc., anymore, do I have to disable script.skin.info.service ?

Is script.skin.info.service useful for other functions in Amber ?
@Cyberdom, thanks for the response. I will need to add a setting for that. Script.skin.info.service is used in Amber to provide info on sets, so there is no need to disable it.

Regards,

Bart