Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-05-21

(2020-05-21, 12:48)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 11:24)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 01:10)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom, do you mean the number of plays for songs, albums, movies, episodes, etc., or the number of movies in the collection? Which is it that you would like the option not to display?

Regards,

Bart   
@bsoriano, I meant if never, I want not display the number of plays for songs, albums, movies, episodes, etc., anymore, do I have to disable script.skin.info.service ?

Is script.skin.info.service useful for other functions in Amber ?   
@Cyberdom, thanks for the response. I will need to add a setting for that. Script.skin.info.service is used in Amber to provide info on sets, so there is no need to disable it.

Regards,

Bart   
Thank you @bsoriano.

I also noticed that the goto function to go to a specified time in a video still works, but the desired time is no longer displayed.
I do not know if it is related to the last update of Amber but before, during the playback of a video, when we typed a desired time with the numbers, it displayed at the same time. Then, you had to validate to go to this time.
Now this function still works but the time is no longer displayed.

I did a test in Estuary and the time is displayed as before when using this function.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-05-21

Hi @

I need your help. Im desperate with some settings regarding correct German translations.
Sometimes I changed in my system but I see no changes Wink

1.) Media Views - Show Logo In Media Views
What is this? Do you have a screenshot with disabled and enabled setting?

2.) Video Info - Show Season/Episode Numbers

3.) Main Menu - Color Options
I have no entry in pot file to translate this. Is this a bug?

4.) Media Views - Diable Info Panel in List Views
Do you have a screenshot with disabled and enabled setting?

5.) Media Views - Alternate List Views Layout

6.) Media Views - Hide second label in List Views

7.) Media Views - Show more items on List views

8.) Media Views - Episodes use poster

9.) Title Bar Options - Show lock/master mode status in title bar

10.) Home Layout - Enable statistics line
I asked you in a previous post. I recognize, this is only in vertical mode. But I see no changes in my system.

Thanks in advance !

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-21

(2020-05-21, 15:23)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 12:48)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 11:24)Cyberdom Wrote: @bsoriano, I meant if never, I want not display the number of plays for songs, albums, movies, episodes, etc., anymore, do I have to disable script.skin.info.service ?

Is script.skin.info.service useful for other functions in Amber ?   
@Cyberdom, thanks for the response. I will need to add a setting for that. Script.skin.info.service is used in Amber to provide info on sets, so there is no need to disable it.

Regards,

Bart    
Thank you @bsoriano.

I also noticed that the goto function to go to a specified time in a video still works, but the desired time is no longer displayed.
I do not know if it is related to the last update of Amber but before, during the playback of a video, when we typed a desired time with the numbers, it displayed at the same time. Then, you had to validate to go to this time.

I did a test in Estuary and the time is displayed as before when using this function. 
@Cyberdom , I don't really understand what you mean.  Can you please post a screenshot or video that shows the issue? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-21, 16:08)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @

I need your help. Im desperate with some settings regarding correct German translations.

I asked you in a previous post. I recognize, this is only in vertical mode. But I see no changes in my system.

Thanks in advance !
@Johnny1982fd , here are the answers:

1. This is what it looks like with logo enabled (the logo is on the top right part of the screen):

And without:

2. With Season/Episode numbers in video info:

Notice that it says "S03E01" before the episode name.  With the option disabled, only the episode name is shown.

3. Yes, it is a bug, I will add the string so it can be translated.

For 4,5,6 and 7, please refer to the first screenshot as the one with the setting disabled.

4. With Disable Info panel active:

5. Alternate List Layout means that the info panel is on the right and not in the middle, like the first screenshot.  With Alternate List Layout disabled, it looks like this:

6. The first screenshot shows how it looks with Hide Second Label in List Views active.  When the setting is inactive, it looks like this (notice the second label with the added date in each list row):

7. The first screenshot shows what it looks like with "Show More Items in List Views" disabled.  With the setting enabled, it looks like this (notice that the font is smaller so more rows can be shown):

8.  With "Episodes Use Poster" disabled, all icon media views use the episode thumb as the icon.  With the setting enabled, it looks like this:

9. I cannot show you a screenshot for that, since I do not use master mode or lock.  I understand this is used when you have multiple profiles defined in your Kodi setup.

10. The statistics line show up in both vertical and horizontal menu.  You need to configure what you want to appear in the statistics line for each menu item, in the same place where you configure the menus.  For horizontal menu it looks like this:

I hope all of this is useful.  Thank you for continuing with the German translation.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-05-21

(2020-05-21, 17:19)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 15:23)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 12:48)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom, thanks for the response. I will need to add a setting for that. Script.skin.info.service is used in Amber to provide info on sets, so there is no need to disable it.

Regards,

Bart    
Thank you @bsoriano.

@Cyberdom , I don't really understand what you mean.  Can you please post a screenshot or video that shows the issue? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart        
@bsoriano, it is difficult to show on video or on a screenshot since it is no longer displayed.

In fact, when watching a video, you can go to a specific time with the numbered buttons on the remote control.

For example, I watch a video and I decide to go to 30 minutes. So, I type 30 with my remote control and I validate with the OK key. Video playback jumps to 30 minutes.

Before the last update of Amber, when I entered the time (here 30 minutes), the 30 was displayed on the screen before confirming with the OK key.

Now, if I type 30 minutes, it no longer appears on the screen, but if I then confirm with the OK key, video playback jumps well to 30 minutes.

So it is the display of the time sought which is no longer displayed on the screen with Amber.

I hope it's a little clearer.

With Estuary, the display of the time sought works as before. It appears in the time bar when I type 30 minutes for example.

(2020-05-21, 18:35)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 17:19)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 15:23)Cyberdom Wrote: Thank you @bsoriano.

Regards,

Bart          
@bsoriano, it is difficult to show on video or on a screenshot since it is no longer displayed.

In fact, when watching a video, you can go to a specific time with the numbered buttons on the remote control.

For example, I watch a video and I decide to go to 30 minutes. So, I type 30 with my remote control and I validate with the OK key. Video playback jumps to 30 minutes.

Before the last update of Amber, when I entered the time (here 30 minutes), the 30 was displayed on the screen before confirming with the OK key.

Now, if I type 30 minutes, it no longer appears on the screen, but if I then confirm with the OK key, video playback jumps well to 30 minutes.

So it is the display of the time sought which is no longer displayed on the screen with Amber.

With Estuary, the display of the time sought works as before. It appears in the time bar when I type 30 minutes for example.  
@Cyberdom, I apologize, but I don't think I have ever used that functionality, and I don't think I have changed anything that might have made this go away.  Is this for any video or only for PVR (live tv channels, recordings)? I knew something like that was there for PVR, but I have never seen that for library movie/tv shows, etc.  Can you please post the screenshot from Estuary where this is visible with a regular movie or tv show episode from your library? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hello all,

I have just uploaded versions 3.2.84 and 3.3.84 to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Main changes are:

1. Added option to show/hide the media play count info in all views.  You can find the setting here:

2. I have fixed the display of the time to go to when you are seeking in a video using the number keys.  It now looks like this:

3. More fixes to the French translation (thanks @Cyberdom ).

4. Other miscellaneous fixes.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-21, 18:50)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 18:35)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 17:19)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , I don't really understand what you mean.  Can you please post a screenshot or video that shows the issue? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart          

@Cyberdom, I apologize, but I don't think I have ever used that functionality, and I don't think I have changed anything that might have made this go away.  Is this for any video or only for PVR (live tv channels, recordings)? I knew something like that was there for PVR, but I have never seen that for library movie/tv shows, etc.  Can you please post the screenshot from Estuary where this is visible with a regular movie or tv show episode from your library? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
@Cyberdom , fixed in 3.2.84.  Thanks for bringing this up.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-21, 18:10)bsoriano Wrote:

Thanks in advance !

1. This is what it looks like with logo enabled (the logo is on the top right part of the screen):

And without:

Notice that it says "S03E01" before the episode name.  With the option disabled, only the episode name is shown.

For 4,5,6 and 7, please refer to the first screenshot as the one with the setting disabled.

5. Alternate List Layout means that the info panel is on the right and not in the middle, like the first screenshot.  With Alternate List Layout disabled, it looks like this:

6. The first screenshot shows how it looks with Hide Second Label in List Views active.  When the setting is inactive, it looks like this (notice the second label with the added date in each list row):

7. The first screenshot shows what it looks like with "Show More Items in List Views" disabled.  With the setting enabled, it looks like this (notice that the font is smaller so more rows can be shown):

8.  With "Episodes Use Poster" disabled, all icon media views use the episode thumb as the icon.  With the setting enabled, it looks like this:

9. I cannot show you a screenshot for that, since I do not use master mode or lock.  I understand this is used when you have multiple profiles defined in your Kodi setup.

10. The statistics line show up in both vertical and horizontal menu.  You need to configure what you want to appear in the statistics line for each menu item, in the same place where you configure the menus.  For horizontal menu it looks like this:

I hope all of this is useful.  Thank you for continuing with the German translation.

Regards,

Bart 
Hi @bsoriano 

thanks for your quickly reply.
Ill check this the next days.

At the moment i tried Number 1.) Show logo in media views.

This doesnt work in my pi 4. Are there any other settings which i must enable?

(2020-05-21, 23:18)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 18:10)bsoriano Wrote:

Thanks in advance !

And without:

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

@Johnny1982fd , you need to have the logo for the movie/tv show/artist for it to show.  You can use an addon like Artwork Beef to download them from online services like tmdb and fanart.tv.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-21, 23:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 23:18)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 18:10)bsoriano Wrote: @Johnny1982fd , here are the answers:

And without:

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

@Johnny1982fd , you need to have the logo for the movie/tv show/artist for it to show.  You can use an addon like Artwork Beef to download them from online services like tmdb and fanart.tv.

Regards,

Bart 
hi @bsoriano 

AB was installed. I will show on settings in AB. ill give you a response tomorrow Smile

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-05-22

(2020-05-21, 23:11)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have just uploaded versions 3.2.84 and 3.3.84 to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Main changes are:

2. I have fixed the display of the time to go to when you are seeking in a video using the number keys.  It now looks like this:

Thank @bsoriano for your speed.

Can you translate into French the term "Go to:" by putting "Aller à :" ?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-22

(2020-05-22, 18:03)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 23:11)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

Thank @bsoriano for your speed.

Can you translate into French the term "Go to:" by putting "Aller à :" ? 
@Cyberdom, you are very welcome.  I will include that translation in the next update.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2020-05-23

@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

I am just curious to find out if it is possible to be able to add specific favorites to the home screen widgets. I attached 3 images for reference using the Aeon Nox Silvo skin. I hope at some point you can implement this option because the way it is now, you can only view whatever the default is, which I am assuming are all of the favorites randomly selected. Anyway, hopefully you will understand what I am trying to explain with the following pics.

ImageImage

Regards,

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-23

(2020-05-23, 12:58)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano - Hi Bart,

I am just curious to find out if it is possible to be able to add specific favorites to the home screen widgets. I attached 3 images for reference using the Aeon Nox Silvo skin. I hope at some point you can implement this option because the way it is now, you can only view whatever the default is, which I am assuming are all of the favorites randomly selected. Anyway, hopefully you will understand what I am trying to explain with the following pics.

ImageImageImage
Regards,

Shedrock
@shedrock , thanks for the question.  It is certainly possible.  I just looked at Aeon Nox SiLVO's code and I think I can do something similar, for all six shelves that Amber supports.  The only limitation at the beginning is that the art aspect will only be square for these custom shelves.  Would that be OK with you? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart