Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - TheRealDeadMan - 2020-08-26

(2020-08-25, 23:08)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-25, 19:33)TheRealDeadMan Wrote: Just realised recently that chapter markers are no longer showing on the seek bar.
When the seek bar was at the bottom of the screen in older versions, the markers were definitely showing up.
I'm not sure if it is one of the add-ons, or if it is something else.
@TheRealDeadMan , if you are talking about Amber in Matrix, you are correct, I guess in one of the updates I must have overwritten those changes.  I will fix in the next skin update.

Regards,

Bart
There was more, which got lost in all my edits of the post, explaining that it was missing from both my Amber Matrix version, and also from my CoreElec Amber Leia install on my VIM3.

Thanks for looking into.
DM

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-08-26

(2020-08-26, 19:49)TheRealDeadMan Wrote:
(2020-08-25, 23:08)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-25, 19:33)TheRealDeadMan Wrote: Just realised recently that chapter markers are no longer showing on the seek bar.
When the seek bar was at the bottom of the screen in older versions, the markers were definitely showing up.
I'm not sure if it is one of the add-ons, or if it is something else.
@TheRealDeadMan , if you are talking about Amber in Matrix, you are correct, I guess in one of the updates I must have overwritten those changes.  I will fix in the next skin update.

Regards,

Bart
There was more, which got lost in all my edits of the post, explaining that it was missing from both my Amber Matrix version, and also from my CoreElec Amber Leia install on my VIM3.

Thanks for looking into.
DM
@TheRealDeadMan , thanks for confirming.  I will fix for Matrix, but there have never been chapter tick marks in the seek bar in Leia.  The skinning controls those tick marks are based on was introduced in Matrix.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - frederic.staron - 2020-09-23

Hello

Your link in first for download the matrix repo look like broken. I get repo.amber 10.0 when i used it

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-09-23

(2020-09-23, 07:37)frederic.staron Wrote: Hello

Your link in first for download the matrix repo look like broken. I get repo.amber 10.0 when i used it

@frederic.staron , thanks for reporting this.  I am not sure what happened with the links.  I have updated them on the first post.  I just tested the Matrix link, and it should take you to the GitHub page for the repo zip file, where you can choose to download it.  Please let me know if this is now working.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2020-09-23

@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to mention that when I click play from the DialogVideoInfo screen, the movie does not play.

Cheers!

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-09-28

(2020-09-23, 23:37)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano - Hi Bart,

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to mention that when I click play from the DialogVideoInfo screen, the movie does not play.

Cheers!

Shedrock
@shedrock , my apologies for the late reply.  Are you using themoviedb helper addon? If so, do you have a recent version? I think the version in the Kodi repo is still a little outdated.  If you are using this addon, I suggest you install jurialmuney's repo to keep it updated.

That is the only reason I can think of for movies not playing from the video info dialog.  Otherwise, I have not been able to reproduce this issue.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2020-09-28

(2020-09-28, 18:01)bsoriano Wrote: Are you using themoviedb helper addon? I

Hi Bart,

No need to apologize mate. I'm grateful for your time.

As for the version of TMDB helper. I will check the version and see if it is the one you recommend I use. I assumed on a new Amber install it would download the latest, but I guess it downloads the Kodi repo. version which makes sense. I'll give it try in a couple hours and let you know.

Thanks again for all your help.

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-09-29

Hi @bsoriano Bart,

i guess i found another bug in LEIA.

In Disney + Addon with "symbols" as view type is not correct (not full picture).

Have a look at here:

https://imgur.com/a/JmvENPU

Can you fix that?

Best regards!

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-09-29

(2020-09-29, 16:49)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano Bart,

In Disney + Addon with "symbols" as view type is not correct (not full picture).

Have a look at here:

Can you fix that?

Best regards!
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for reporting.  Are you using the latest version from the Amber repo? That would be 3.2.99 for Leia.  I cannot test the Disney+ addon (the service is not available in my country), but I have tested with other video addons like YouTube, and the picture seems correct.  This is what I get:

Please confirm.  Also, if you are using the latest version, could you please test with another video addon like YouTube, Netlifx, etc. to see if the issue is there? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-09-29

(2020-09-29, 23:22)bsoriano Wrote:

Have a look at here:

Can you fix that?

Best regards!
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for reporting.  Are you using the latest version from the Amber repo? That would be 3.2.99 for Leia.  I cannot test the Disney+ addon (the service is not available in my country), but I have tested with other video addons like YouTube, and the picture seems correct.  This is what I get:

Please confirm.  Also, if you are using the latest version, could you please test with another video addon like YouTube, Netlifx, etc. to see if the issue is there? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hi @bsoriano 

yes, i have (always) latest version. 3.2.99

There was a similar bug in previous version. That was without title names (and as a remember with this screen bug)
You fix that in a new version.

Have a look at my post here:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342130&pid=2953870#pid2953870

Any ideas ?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-09-30

(2020-09-29, 23:34)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 23:22)bsoriano Wrote:

Have a look at here:

Can you fix that?

Best regards!

Regards,

Bart
Hi @bsoriano 

yes, i have (always) latest version. 3.2.99

There was a similar bug in previous version. That was without title names (and as a remember with this screen bug)
You fix that in a new version.

Have a look at my post here:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342130&pid=2953870#pid2953870

Any ideas ?
@Johnny1982fd , that previous post and issue was something indeed different that I fixed back then.  Have you tested with other addons and get the same issue.  Also, what is the resolution you are sshowing Kodi in? 1920 x 1080? 4K? And, do you have a non-standard aspect ratio? Meaning, you display is not 16:9 or 4:3, it is stretched or overscanned or something like that.  Those are the only other things I can think of.  Beasides that, I don't know what could be wrong, and I am not able to replicate the issue.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-10-01

Hi @bsoriano 

Kodi standard 1920x1080 Full HD. No aspect ratio.

Disney+ use a little bit different Logos (not like Netflix).
It is not bad - i can live with this bug Smile

Thank you Bart Smile

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Merwenus - 2020-10-03

Found the option Smile

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-10-07

Hello all,

First of, my apologies for not uploading any new releases in the past few months.  Work has not left me much time for skinning.

I have just uploaded version 3.2.100 for Leia to GitHub and the Amber repo for Leia (Matrix will follow in the next couple of days).

The main changes are:

1. Partial removal of support for TV Show Next Aired addon.  This addon does not seem to be regularly maintained any more, and, as far as I know, will not work in Matrix.  I have not completely removed support for it in Amber, but in all media views, the next episode information that Amber will show from now on is that provided by the addon TMDb Helper.  What I mean is the Next Episode info as shown here:

Please be advised that if you do not have the addon tmdb helper installed and configured, this information will no longer be shown in media views.

2. Added the Simple List viewtype.  This is, as it name implies, a very simple list view, which only shows names/titles, and no other info.  It does show the watched/unwatched overlay icon, and the number of unwatched episodes for tv shows.  It looks like this:

And, of course, it can be selected from the available view types, including with the new view selector, as shown here:

3. Match Poster Colors skin option.  This new setting uses functionality from very recent versions of tmdb helper to match the highlight border color in media views and widgets to the poster colors of the current item.  You can get to the new setting by going here:

Since this is using functionality from tmdb helper, you will not see this setting if you do not have the addon installed and configured.  The end result looks like this (the border color for the Van Helsing item is not the regular highlight color, but a resulting color to matching the movie's poster colors):

There are other miscellaneous fixes as well.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues/bugs.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-10-08

(2020-10-07, 00:45)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

First of, my apologies for not uploading any new releases in the past few months.  Work has not left me much time for skinning.

I have just uploaded version 3.2.100 for Leia to GitHub and the Amber repo for Leia (Matrix will follow in the next couple of days).
Thanks for this new update. I was just wondering when she would be available.

She settled in last night automatically.
(2020-10-07, 00:45)bsoriano Wrote: 2. Added the Simple List viewtype.  This is, as it name implies, a very simple list view, which only shows names/titles, and no other info.  It does show the watched/unwatched overlay icon, and the number of unwatched episodes for tv shows.  It looks like this:

And, of course, it can be selected from the available view types, including with the new view selector, as shown here:

Here are my first feedback :
When I click on "Viewtype", the list of different views is displayed but there is no background color behind the list so she are not visible.

When I select "Simple List", the view is the same as the "List" view.
(2020-10-07, 00:45)bsoriano Wrote: 3. Match Poster Colors skin option.  This new setting uses functionality from very recent versions of tmdb helper to match the highlight border color in media views and widgets to the poster colors of the current item.  You can get to the new setting by going here:

Since this is using functionality from tmdb helper, you will not see this setting if you do not have the addon installed and configured.  The end result looks like this (the border color for the Van Helsing item is not the regular highlight color, but a resulting color to matching the movie's poster colors):

New term are to be translated into French :
- Match Poster Colors : Correspondance avec les couleurs de l'affiche

In the parameters of autoscroll feature, elements must be translated into French :
- Automatic scroll time : Intervalle de temps de défilement automatique

Here is the title to translate :
- Automatic scroll time (seconds) : Intervalle de temps de défilement automatique (en secondes)

Thanks in advance.