Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-12-15

(2020-12-14, 20:53)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 20:45)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano 

on Libreelec the addon view is not visible.

Guess it is a bug.

Can you confirm this ?
@Johnny1982fd , did you update to 3.2.116? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Yes, after i switch so standard skin and update amber the issue was fixed.

Oh oh Bart, that was close Wink

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-12-15

(2020-12-14, 21:36)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

Sorry for another version so quickly.  I have uploaded versions 3.2.117 (Leia) and 3.4.7 (Matrix).  The only changes are some header positioning fixes in select dialogs, fix some missing localizations and update the French translation (thanks @Cyberdom ).  

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks @bsoriano, I updated yesterday and so far everything seems to be working fine.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - TheRealDeadMan - 2020-12-15

(2020-12-14, 21:36)bsoriano Wrote: I have uploaded versions 3.2.117 (Leia) and 3.4.7 (Matrix).

Hi @bsoriano, thanks for the updates.

Seems to be a problem with the new colour picker on Matrix though (3.4.6 and 3.4.7). The colour selector cursor can move around and show the colours, the panel just isn't showing the whole palette.
Otherwise, it works good and is smooth.

Thank you,

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-12-16

(2020-12-15, 20:53)TheRealDeadMan Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 21:36)bsoriano Wrote: I have uploaded versions 3.2.117 (Leia) and 3.4.7 (Matrix).

Seems to be a problem with the new colour picker on Matrix though (3.4.6 and 3.4.7). The colour selector cursor can move around and show the colours, the panel just isn't showing the whole palette.

Thank you,

@TheRealDeadMan, thanks for reporting. I will be away from my development system until Friday. I will fix this then.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-12-18

(2020-12-15, 20:53)TheRealDeadMan Wrote:

Thank you,

@TheRealDeadMan , there were missing files in Amber Matrix.  Can you try the latest from GitHub? The issue should be fixed.  Please confirm that it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-12-18

(2020-12-15, 00:23)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 20:53)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 20:45)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano 

on Libreelec the addon view is not visible.

Guess it is a bug.

Can you confirm this ?
@Johnny1982fd , did you update to 3.2.116? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Yes, after i switch so standard skin and update amber the issue was fixed.

Oh oh Bart, that was close Wink
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - TheRealDeadMan - 2020-12-19

(2020-12-18, 00:01)bsoriano Wrote: there were missing files in Amber Matrix.  Can you try the latest from GitHub? The issue should be fixed.  Please confirm that it is indeed fixed. 

Hi @bsoriano, yes it is now working.

Thanks for looking into.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - ontap - 2020-12-21

Hi , Bart , am just setting up a fresh skin. I have forgotten how to get the 3xshelves or 3xrows , as in your post 1684.
I have statistics line and show 2 x shelves disabled , which gives me the option of shelves 1 , 2 and 3 in configure skin settings ( no option to have "3 shelves together ).
On home screen only one shelf shows at a time , i have to press up or down to see the other shelves ?
version 3.2.23 leia 18.7

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-12-21

(2020-12-21, 14:02)ontap Wrote: Hi , Bart , am just setting up a fresh skin. I have forgotten how to get the 3xshelves or 3xrows , as in your post 1684.
I have statistics line and show 2 x shelves disabled , which gives me the option of shelves 1 , 2 and 3 in configure skin settings ( no option to have "3 shelves together ).
On home screen only one shelf shows at a time , i have to press up or down to see the other shelves ?
version 3.2.23 leia 18.7
@ontap , for three shelves together you need a more recent version than what is in the Kodi repo.  Please install the Amber repo for Leia (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo.amber/blob/master/repository.amber/repository.amber-1.0.1.zip), and update the skin from there.  The current version is 3.2.117.  

Once you have it, you will be able to configure three shelves together (remember this is only for the vertical menu), including having larger posters for the shelves, so that they use better the screen real estate.  So the configuration would look like this:

And, for that particular case the shelves look like this:

Without larger icons they look like this:

Please let me know if you were able to configure the shelves the way you wanted.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-12-21, 15:58)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-12-21, 14:02)ontap Wrote: Hi , Bart , am just setting up a fresh skin. I have forgotten how to get the 3xshelves or 3xrows , as in your post 1684.
version 3.2.23 leia 18.7
@ontap , for three shelves together you need a more recent version than what is in the Kodi repo.  Please install the Amber repo for Leia (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo.amber/blob/master/repository.amber/repository.amber-1.0.1.zip), and update the skin from there.  The current version is 3.2.117.  

Once you have it, you will be able to configure three shelves together (remember this is only for the vertical menu), including having larger posters for the shelves, so that they use better the screen real estate.  So the configuration would look like this:

Please let me know if you were able to configure the shelves the way you wanted.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hi thanks for replying , am not sure what's happening , but trying to install your repo from that github link, the download gets to just over a gigabyte and then fails saying "network issue" , tried on both a PC and on a mac , a number of times. Do you have a url I could put in file manager?

(2020-12-21, 16:24)ontap Wrote:
(2020-12-21, 15:58)bsoriano Wrote:
version 3.2.23 leia 18.7

Regards,

Bart

Hi thanks for replying , am not sure what's happening , but trying to install your repo from that github link, the download gets to just over a gigabyte and then fails saying "network issue" , tried on both a PC and on a mac , a number of times. Do you have a url I could put in file manager?
@ontap , that is really strange, since the repo is like 7.4kb.  Could you please try downloading the skin from GitHub, Leia branch?  If that does not work, here is a link to the repo in my OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFk5FwjGz55LGFVaxl8g?e=hpKRGi

Please let me know if either of those worked for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Grinario - 2020-12-21

Hello Bart,

you know the Problem with the overlapped Logos from Movies in the shelf on the homescreen? Some buttons with OK is not readable. Only the cancel button is showed.
Why loads the shelf since short time with tv channels very slow? must i format my sd card and install the Kodi new?

(2020-12-21, 16:46)Grinario Wrote: Hello Bart,

you know the Problem with the overlapped Logos from Movies in the shelf on the homescreen? Some buttons with OK is not readable. Only the cancel button is showed.
Why loads the shelf since short time with tv channels very slow? must i format my sd card and install the Kodi new?
@Grinario , thanks for your feedback.  I was not aware of a problem with overlapped logos.  Please make sure that you update to the latest version of the skin (3.2.117 currently).  A while back, I redid the way the logos show up in the home screen.  

As for the OK button, it would be great if you could post a screenshot of the issue, since I have not experienced it.  As for the tv channels shelf, what shelf are you using? Did you set a number of items for it? I have not changed any code for those shelves.  

In terms of reinstalling Kodi, I would first update to the latest version of the skin, see how that works for you, and if you are still having issues, then, yes, reinstall Kodi.  Please remember to install the Amber repo for Leia and keep the skin updated from there.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Once again thank  you , , couldn't locate the leia branch on github ,  selecting branches only showed me "master",  however one drive worked fine ,
All good now , 3 rows looking great.

(2020-12-21, 17:27)ontap Wrote: Once again thank  you , , couldn't locate the leia branch on github ,  selecting branches only showed me "master",  however one drive worked fine ,
All good now , 3 rows looking great.

@ontap , thanks for confirming that it is working.

Regards,

Bart