Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Grinario - 2020-12-22

@bsoriano here you see the Logo with worng position. The most logos are not showed, in emby i see the logos but in amber i don´t see the logos.
the same problem, i have with the music, in the fullscreen playing are no logos showed, in the list of tracks are sometimes showed logos to the artist.

In your skin, the shelfes are new loaded, when i go back to home menü. is it possible to hold the shelfes loadet? the tv channel and movie shelf is slow at loading. I have the standard tv channels shelf activatet with no limit.

I´m evry update your skin to the latest version. and i´m funny about your work.

Here you see the missing OK button. This screenshot is from Emby, without OK button i cant refresh my libary :-). In the System-allowed resolution is this missing OK button, too.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-12-22

(2020-12-22, 00:04)Grinario Wrote: @bsoriano here you see the Logo with worng position. The most logos are not showed, in emby i see the logos but in amber i don´t see the logos.
the same problem, i have with the music, in the fullscreen playing are no logos showed, in the list of tracks are sometimes showed logos to the artist.

In your skin, the shelfes are new loaded, when i go back to home menü. is it possible to hold the shelfes loadet? the tv channel and movie shelf is slow at loading. I have the standard tv channels shelf activatet with no limit.

I´m evry update your skin to the latest version. and i´m funny about your work.

Here you see the missing OK button. This screenshot is from Emby, without OK button i cant refresh my libary :-). In the System-allowed resolution is this missing OK button, too.

@Grinario, thanks for the screenshots. Could you please send me also a screenshot of the Amber Settings screen? I want to figure out the issue of the logo, since I cannot reproduce it.

So you are using the Emby for Kodi addon? I ask because most likely if you see logos in Emby, but not in Kodi, then the addon is not loading all of the logos into the Kodi database. What version of Kodi, and what version of the Emby for Kodi addon are you using? Also, what device are you running Kodi on?

I will verify the issue of the OK button not showing.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Litcube - 2020-12-22

Hey!  Quick question:  When you pause a movie, there's an icon that says "Web DL".  What's that all about?

a other issue: in the Movie information view is the play button without funktion. when i press play, i come back to the movie list and no movie is playing.

(2020-12-22, 01:25)Grinario Wrote: a other issue: in the Movie information view is the play button without funktion. when i press play, i come back to the movie list and no movie is playing.
@Grinario , that issue could be because you have an older version of the addon plugin.video.themoviedb.helper.  Please install jurialmunkey's repo to keep that addon updated (https://github.com/jurialmunkey/repository.jurialmunkey/blob/master/zips/repository.jurialmunkey/repository.jurialmunkey-1.4-leia.zip).

Regards,

Bart

(2020-12-22, 00:35)Litcube Wrote: Hey!  Quick question:  When you pause a movie, there's an icon that says "Web DL".  What's that all about?
@Litcube , that is a bug.  Thank you for pointing this out.  I will fix in the next skin update.

Regards,

Bart

hello @bsoriano you are right, my emby was not synchonisized correct. the Problem is solved.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-12-23

Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.2.118 (Leia) and 3.4.8 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  The main changes are:

1.  Use fanart.jpg as background if present in item folder or parent folder.  There is a new setting to use a file named fanart.jpg as background if it is there in the item folder or the item's parent folder.  This is useful when browsing in file mode to get the tv show fanart as background when you browse episodes in a season folder.  The setting looks like this:

2. Add Logo viewtype for movies., sets, tv shows and artists.  Amber now has a Logo view.  Thank you @_novalis for reminding me of this view (was always one of my favorites in Aeon Madnox).  You can select it like this (regular view selector):

And new view selector:

The view looks like this:

And it has several options, as shown here:

As you can see from above, you can choose to show clear art instead of logo, you can choose to show a single logo at a time, you can choose to fade out all of the unfocused logos, and you can choose to show the watched/unwatched/in-progress overlay.

This is an example with clear art instead of logo and the overlay showing:

Thanks also to @mikeSiLVO , since I adapted the functionality of this view from his Logo view in Aeon Nox SiLVO.

3.  Added Director in all applicable views.  Amber will now show Director in all media views where applicable (only for movies, sets, episodes and music videos).  This is not configurable (meaning it will always be shown if present).  It looks like this for Tall List:

And like this in Low List:

4. Miscellaneous Fixes.  Fixed some outstanding issues like:

- Logo in Main Menu would overlap with widgets if using three shelves together or three-row shelves.
- Media flags were incorrect when pausing a movie (web-dl was always being shown).

I am sure there were other fixes as well.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - rimasx - 2020-12-27

Here is a small update of the Estonian translation.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cJzI-FUhpgpKi1FL4noGatSiuvpGu56d/view

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2020-12-28

Hi @bsoriano - Seasons greetings. Hope all is well with you.

Bart, I've attached a few images that should basically explain what I am trying to find out. I am not sure why the time is missing on some TV show episodes, and why widgets are not being grouped into "one".

ImageImageImage

Thanks,

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-12-28

(2020-12-27, 12:46)rimasx Wrote: Here is a small update of the Estonian translation.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cJzI-FUhpgpKi1FL4noGatSiuvpGu56d/view

@rimasx, thanks and Happy Holidays! I will update the translation in the next few days.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-12-28

(2020-12-28, 00:18)shedrock Wrote: Hi @bsoriano - Seasons greetings. Hope all is well with you.

Bart, I've attached a few images that should basically explain what I am trying to find out. I am not sure why the time is missing on some TV show episodes, and why widgets are not being grouped into "one".

ImageImageImage

Thanks,

Shedrock

@shedrock, thanks! Happy Holidays for you and your family. Smile

I am not sure what is happening with the TV episode time on the widget. If you press info, does the duration appear on the video info dialog?

As for the grouping, that was being provided by skin.helper.widgets. If you are using the widget from that addon, please check that you have enabled the grouping in the addon settings.

On other news, Amber 3.2.120 was included in the Kodi Leia repo today Big Grin

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2020-12-29

(2020-12-28, 23:10)bsoriano Wrote: As for the grouping, that was being provided by skin.helper.widgets. If you are using the widget from that addon, please check that you have enabled the grouping in the addon settings.

On other news, Amber 3.2.120 was included in the Kodi Leia repo today
The time issue I sort of figured out. I have to go into each series (episode) and refresh, but then also reboot. That's the only time it would correct itself on the widget. Also, I am using the skin.helper.widgets, and that switch is turned on. Also, I noticed that if I use the emburay info instead of skin.helper.service for "Next Episodes", or "Episodes Airing Today" it shows me whats is showing today, as well as tomorrow. I don't know how to fix that, or if it can even be fixed.

Thanks,

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2020-12-30

@bsoriano - Hi again Bart,

Would it be possible to add a feature to this skin called "Similar" in the DialogVideoInfo? By that I mean Similar Movies to the one I am highlighted on. I think I saw this feature in another skin, but I just can't find it. I only asked because my wife asked if it was an available option. If I find the skin, I will update this post.

UPDATE: Arctic Horizon is the skin that has this feature.

Cheers,

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - BriceysCousin - 2020-12-30

@bsoriano thanks for all your hard work!

i'd like to report that the latest version available for Kodi Leia no longer displays the "Watched" icon next to the video title if you're accessing a video through the "Videos" interface

by comparison, the "Watched" icon is still present next to the video title if i'm using the YouTube add-on