Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Joeyrub - 2021-11-20

(2021-11-19, 19:03)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-11-19, 04:40)Joeyrub Wrote: Btw Bart, I changed my Amazon smiles charity to the Kodi charity, and since I use Amazon a lot hopefully it will get some donations for Kodi.

@Joeyrub , thank you so much! Smile

I looked further at the code, and I made some changes which bring the "dot" back that you were originally referring to.  Could you please try the latest from GitHub and let me know if the dot is indeed back, and if it reflects the correct position, whether it is within the timeshift buffer or not? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hey Bart. Sorry I couldn't test it till right now. But I'm happy to report The dot is back and it's better than ever!
It seems to work perfectly as intended for now. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure it's correct etc etc. But at first look it seems perfect. No 2 dots. Just the one, that very clearly indicated the current position playing right now.
We're reaching for perfection here folks! This is looking more n more beautiful and pro looking as anything I've seen.
Way to go Bart. You are the man!

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Joeyrub - 2021-11-20

Here it is, timeshift colorized, the dot perfectly where it is supposed to be.
Can we say perfect?? I think so!

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - fsurfer - 2021-11-20

(2021-10-28, 17:27)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.4.31 (Matrix) and 3.2.151 (Leia) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  The highlights are:

2. Episodes List button in Video OSD (for episodes).  Amber can now show an episodes list dialog when the episodes list button is selected while playing an episode.  Thank you @fsurfer  for the request. The episodes list button is optional, and disabled by default.  The dialog can also include seasons, and this is optional as well.  The new settings are here:

It is important to note that, in order to use this feature, you need embuary helper installed, enabled, and activated in Amber settings.  

The new button in the video OSD is the one highlighted in the following screenshot:

Once you select it (click it), you get the following dialog (the video is paused while the dialog is active):

You can move horizontally between seasons, and the episodes list beloow changes accordingly.  When you press Down from the seasons list, you get to the episodes list. 

The following screenshot shows how the focused episode in the episodes list looks:

You can select any episode and Kodi will play that episode.

There are also many other miscellaneous fixes.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,

just installed the latest version from github, where has the episode tab gone?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2021-11-20

(2021-11-20, 16:23)fsurfer Wrote: just installed the latest version from github, where has the episode tab gone?

@fsurfer , it is still there.  I see that you do have Embuary Helper, but do you have it enabled in Amber settings?

If you do, then the Episode List setting is there:

Please let me know if it is still not working for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Oops, no I had not - when was Enable use of Embuary Helper added?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2021-11-20

@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

I am not sure what has changed, but my weather widget doesn't display correctly now. Also, my statistics widgets appear to be in poster mode and stretched. The only thing I can see that was updated is the Skin Shortcuts, but I don't think that caused the issue.

Regards,

ImageImage

Shedrock

(2021-11-20, 18:22)shedrock Wrote: I am not sure what has changed, but my weather widget doesn't display correctly now. Also, my statistics widgets appear to be in poster mode and stretched. The only thing I can see that was updated is the Skin Shortcuts, but I don't think that caused the issue.

@shedrock , actually that is indeed the issue.  I imagine you updated to version 2.0.x of skinshortcuts.  I have reported the issue to the addon maintainer.  If you go back to skinshortcuts 1.1.5, then your widgets will be fine again.

Regards,

Bart

(2021-11-20, 16:50)fsurfer Wrote: Oops, no I had not - when was Enable use of Embuary Helper added?

@fsurfer, it has been there for quite a while.  You must have disabled it or did a new (from scratch) Amber install at some point.  It is disabled by default.

Regards,

Bart

(2021-11-20, 18:32)bsoriano Wrote: If you go back to skinshortcuts 1.1.5, then your widgets will be fine again.
Thanks Bart,

I was trying to revert back to the previous version, but I don't see an option to do that. I always thought a list came up where you can choose previous versions.

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - snarfo - 2021-11-20

(2021-11-20, 19:24)shedrock Wrote:
(2021-11-20, 18:32)bsoriano Wrote: If you go back to skinshortcuts 1.1.5, then your widgets will be fine again.
Thanks Bart,

I was trying to revert back to the previous version, but I don't see an option to do that. I always thought a list came up where you can choose previous versions.

Shedrock

I had the same issue after skinshortcuts automatically updated itself to 2.0. I ended up having to disable automatic updates, deleted the skinshortcuts folders from Kodi's addons folder, and manually downloaded and installed skinshortcuts 1.1.5 from github. It's working again.

(2021-11-20, 19:34)snarfo Wrote: manually downloaded and installed skinshortcuts 1.1.5 from github
I cannot find 1.15 anywhere. It keeps taking me to 2.0.

(2021-11-20, 19:34)snarfo Wrote:
(2021-11-20, 19:24)shedrock Wrote:
Thanks Bart,

Shedrock

I had the same issue after skinshortcuts automatically updated itself to 2.0. I ended up having to disable automatic updates, deleted the skinshortcuts folders from Kodi's addons folder, and manually downloaded and installed skinshortcuts 1.1.5 from github. It's working again.

@snarfo, could you please post the URL where you found 1.1.5, the repo version is 2.0.0 as of today. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - snarfo - 2021-11-20

(2021-11-20, 20:01)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-11-20, 19:34)snarfo Wrote:
(2021-11-20, 19:24)shedrock Wrote: Thanks Bart,

Shedrock

@snarfo, could you please post the URL where you found 1.1.5, the repo version is 2.0.0 as of today. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Oops, my bad. I got it from a mirror here: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/script.skinshortcuts/script.skinshortcuts-1.1.5.zip?mirrorlist

@snarfo, thanks!

@shedrock, you can get it from the Kodi mirror for Matrix: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/script.skinshortcuts/

Regards,

Bart

Thanks for info have switched auto update to 'Notify, but don't install' for moment, as I am on 1.15 and I only downloaded the latest version of Amber a couple of hours ago.