Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - bsoriano - 2021-12-14

(2021-12-13, 23:08)crazyhands911 Wrote: So with TMM, it is just downloading all available artwork, or do you actually choose the specific art that it will download? By that, I don't me choosing if it grabs discart vs clearlogo, but which specific Poster is downloads. Are you downloading all posters available with TMM and then have to go thru and delete excess art?  I like how with AB it just downloaded the single image I select to display and it would overwrite the file. This kept my system streamlined and not cluttered with art I wasn't using.

@crazyhands911 , with tmm you can choose the specific art that will download.  You can also let it choose automatically.  I choose myself for each movie/tv show.  You can also choose extrafanart.  One feature that I like is that if there is no fanart (or no thumb for an episode) in any of the online sources, it takes screenshots at various points in the file and you can choose one or more of those as fanart/extrafanart/landscape/thumb.

If in tmm you change the art after you have already scanned the item into your library, you can always do "Refresh" from the video info dialog and Kodi will pickup the new art.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @crazyhands911 , you can also use this working version of AB for Matrix: https://github.com/henryjfry/repository.thenewdiamond/blob/main/zips/script.artwork.beef/script.artwork.beef-0.28.6.zip . I have found it works well for basic functions, like Choose Art and All Art for a media item.

(2021-12-13, 22:23)ontap Wrote: I have my artwork the same and I use TMM. Am curious Bart , do you set the scan to "Local Artwork" or "TMDB" when adding your source? I used to put "local" , but if I remember correctly Klojum told me that even if you specify online source Kodi auto looks for local content first ?

@ontap , I only use "Local" for scraping in Kodi.  I know Kodi looks for local content first, but I want to make sure that only what I have in the NFO generated with tmm is what gets loaded in the db.  Kodi will pickup all of the local artwork.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - shedrock - 2021-12-14

@bsoriano

Not rushing you Bart,

Just reminding you of my post in case you may have missed it.

Regards,

Shedrock

(2021-12-14, 01:24)shedrock Wrote: Not rushing you Bart,

Just reminding you of my post in case you may have missed it.

@shedrock , thanks for reminding me.  I have not brought over to Leia all of the latest changes I have done for Matrix.  I will be doing that for the next version I will upload to the Amber repos.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - shedrock - 2021-12-14

(2021-12-14, 01:41)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock , thanks for reminding me.  I have not brought over to Leia all of the latest changes I have done for Matrix.  I will be doing that for the next version I will upload to the Amber repos.
Thanks Bart.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - ontap - 2021-12-14

Thanks for that , although in my case , even with tMM , loads of images are missing and I have set another scraper to find em.Maybe am not using Tmm correctly , but that's for anotherthread.

(2021-12-14, 10:20)ontap Wrote: Thanks for that , although in my case , even with tMM , loads of images are missing and I have set another scraper to find em.Maybe am not using Tmm correctly , but that's for anotherthread.

@ontap , you can PM me if you want with any questions related to tmm.  I am just a user, but happy to provide any assistance.  Also, as I mentioned to crazyhands911, you can use this version of Artwork Beef that works with Matrix: https://github.com/henryjfry/repository.thenewdiamond/blob/main/zips/script.artwork.beef/script.artwork.beef-0.28.6.zip .  I have used it successfully to choose individual art for media items (including collections), and to get all art for a media item.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - ontap - 2021-12-14

Thanks Bart.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Joeyrub - 2021-12-15

Hey Bart.
Sorry I forgot to report back. But I downloaded the latest version again, and the dot stayed on this time. Seems perfect. Thanks again.
So I guess I'll keep looking out here for the updates on the media views thing, for the recordings list etc.

Thanks again n again Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - bsoriano - 2021-12-15

(2021-12-10, 18:58)Joeyrub Wrote: Bart? Maybe you can help me with this little issue? On any menu item where I have shelves assigned, there is this grey Sami transparent like folder icon at the top left of the screen. And it kinda blocks info. Like in the weather section, the temp numbers are blocked, etc etc.
I took a couple of photos of it....
Is there a way to remove that somehow? I couldn't find it in the settings...

@Joeyrub , that icon is there because you have chosen to show the background name in the home window, and not to show the name in the top bar.  My guess is that you have your settings similar to this:

You can just change the setting "Place background name in top bar" to Yes.

Regards,

Bart

(2021-12-15, 21:28)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-12-10, 18:58)Joeyrub Wrote: Bart? Maybe you can help me with this little issue? On any menu item where I have shelves assigned, there is this grey Sami transparent like folder icon at the top left of the screen. And it kinda blocks info. Like in the weather section, the temp numbers are blocked, etc etc.

@Joeyrub , that icon is there because you have chosen to show the background name in the home window, and not to show the name in the top bar.  My guess is that you have your settings similar to this:

Regards,

Bart

Oh sweeeeeeet! Thanks so much Bart! Gonna change that right away. I knew it must be a setting.
Thanks so much!!!

(2021-12-15, 21:28)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

Yuuup! It was indeed set to No. I switched it to Yes and it's gone now. Looks a lot better now this way. Perfect keeps getting perfecter? Hehe. You're the best Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - bsoriano - 2021-12-16

(2021-12-10, 12:48)jdig4240 Wrote: Edited post...With bottom shortcuts on, and enable two shelves together.   https://ibb.co/H7ffJK3

The example pic i posted is with a fresh install of the latest Amber and enabled bottom shortcuts, added a weather weather widget to settings menu, turned on show two shelves together..  https://ibb.co/qCdzHFC

@jdig4240 , I finally found the issue.  I just fixed it on GitHub.  Please test and let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Joeyrub - 2021-12-16

Hey Bart. So I had by mistake deleted Kodi from one of my boxes, so I had to do a complete new install n setup.
But I noticed something missing in the settings, I double checked my TV it had this setting there, but not in this box I just installed it on.

ImageImage

The blue one has the setting for the info button, the green doesn't.
I don't really care about this setting, just curious what's going on here
Thanks

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Joeyrub - 2021-12-17

Hey again Bart.
I noticed something, a small thing. But it bothered me ....
I noticed that on one of my Kodi, the color flags on the OSD screen didn't look as colorful as it did in my other Kodi. Till I figured out what the cause was. When I change the color of the regular texts, that color would tint the color flags as well, so it covered the actual colors. But when I changed back the text color to white, the flags looked good again
But the problem is, I really liked having the option to change the text color. But I'd only do that if it didn't affect the colored flags
Any way you could separate it. So the text color doesn't tint the flags?
Again small little issue. No biggy

Thanks Bart