Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - snarfo - 2021-12-24

Quick question--- Has the skin shortcuts 2.0 issue been resolved yet?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - bsoriano - 2021-12-24

(2021-12-24, 12:42)snarfo Wrote: Quick question--- Has the skin shortcuts 2.0 issue been resolved yet?

@snarfo , not that I know of.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - shedrock - 2021-12-24

Hi Bart,

Glad to see you're back. Hope all is well. When you have a moment, can you please look at my previous thread?

I understand if you're too busy at the moment.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Joeyrub - 2021-12-25

A Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to you Bart, and all the Amber skin lovers here

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - bsoriano - 2021-12-27

(2021-12-24, 20:25)shedrock Wrote: Glad to see you're back. Hope all is well. When you have a moment, can you please look at my previous thread?

I understand if you're too busy at the moment.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

@shedrock , Merry Christmas! I hope you had a great time with your loved ones, and that 2022 brings a lot of health, peace and joy.

Again, I apologize for the issues.  I still had, by mistake, a few instances of AddonIsEnabled instead of HasAddon in the Amber Leia code.  I have gone through the whole Leia version of the skin and fixed the mistakes.  The changes are already on GitHub.

I have tested in Leia and the AB menu items show up in the context menu, the Enable TMDbHelper and Enable Embuary Helper settings remain at Yes if you set them, and the playlist statistics show up correctly.  Please remember that you have to set "Use Embuary Helper for Statistics Line" to Yes in the Amber settings in order to have the playlist statistics options appear.  Thanks.

Please download, test, and let me know if the issues are indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

(2021-12-25, 02:19)Joeyrub Wrote: A Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to you Bart, and all the Amber skin lovers here

@Joeyrub, thanks! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well, and to all the Amber users Smile

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - shedrock - 2021-12-27

(2021-12-27, 17:52)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock , Merry Christmas! I hope you had a great time with your loved ones, and that 2022 brings a lot of health, peace and joy.
Yes, we had a great time. Thanks

I've tried the updates and they work as they should. I did however notice something that I think may be a bug. I'll show you the steps below that I used to discover the bug.

MUSIC > SEARCH > (Song), then play song > INFO > ALBUM INFORMATION, then go to any track and it click on it.You;ll see that nothing happens, when in fact it should actually play the track.

Thanks for fixing the issues Bart. It drove me crazy for the last 5 days.I honestly thought I was doing something wrong.

Regards,

Shedrock

(2021-12-27, 18:31)shedrock Wrote: MUSIC > SEARCH > (Song), then play song > INFO > ALBUM INFORMATION, then go to any track and it click on it.You;ll see that nothing happens, when in fact it should actually play the track.

@shedrock , do you have the addon script.playalbum installed and enabled? This addon is needed to play any track from the music information dialog.  I have tested in Leia with the steps you mention, and even though there is no indication on the music information dialog, the track that I click is being played. 

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - shedrock - 2021-12-27

(2021-12-27, 20:16)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock , do you have the addon script.playalbum installed and enabled? This addon is needed to play any track from the music information dialog. 
Thanks once again Bart. I never had that script in this version of Leia. Maybe you should add it to the list of skin dependencies? Just a thought.

Much thanks,

Shedrock

(2021-12-27, 22:42)shedrock Wrote: Thanks once again Bart. I never had that script in this version of Leia. Maybe you should add it to the list of skin dependencies? Just a thought.

@shedrock , the way Amber is coded, it should ask you to install that script if you do not have it and you click on a track, whether in Leia or Matrix.  So, if I understand correctly, it did not ask you to install the script on Leia? Please confirm. For me in Leia, if I do not have that addon installed, Amber prompts me to install it.  I just tested it. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - shedrock - 2021-12-28

(2021-12-27, 23:06)bsoriano Wrote: o, if I understand correctly, it did not ask you to install the script on Leia?
Hmm...it definitely did not ask me, as the other add-ons do when not installed. I just checked it on Windows with Matrix installed, and it does indeed work. I don't know why it didn't work on LE 9.2.6 (Leia). I can try on another LE install tomorrow morning and get back to you.

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - bsoriano - 2021-12-28

@Joeyrub , is this what you had in mind when you mentioned you wanted the recordings window to be like the List view?

Please let me know if I am on the right track.  Thanks.  These changes are not available yet, i am just testing them out.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Joeyrub - 2021-12-28

(2021-12-28, 00:42)bsoriano Wrote: @Joeyrub , is this what you had in mind when you mentioned you wanted the recordings window to be like the List view?

Please let me know if I am on the right track.  Thanks.  These changes are not available yet, i am just testing them out.

Regards,

Bart

Yes yes yes yes yes!! That is exactly what I meant!
I thought you had forgotten about it.
You're the best!

But maybe even put a few different view options. Like this list view you showed in the photo, and maybe big list, small list, panel, etc etc..
Can't wait this upgrade to be available. Let me know....

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - bsoriano - 2021-12-28

(2021-12-28, 13:29)Joeyrub Wrote: But maybe even put a few different view options. Like this list view you showed in the photo, and maybe big list, small list, panel, etc etc..
Can't wait this upgrade to be available. Let me know....

@Joeyrub , thank you for your feedback.  While I will probably add more view types, I will not be adding all.  I will let you know when the changes are available.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Joeyrub - 2021-12-28

(2021-12-28, 14:36)bsoriano Wrote: While I will probably add more view types, I will not be adding all.  I will let you know when the changes are available.

Regards,

Bart

Any views you add would be appreciated. Can't wait to see it