Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-07

(2019-09-07, 22:35)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 22:17)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 22:01)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano - Sorry to bug you, but I just wanted to ask where in the DialogVideoInfo.xml would I add the following code for resource.images.actorart? I am almost certain I had that code at the bottom just before the </window> tag in a previous version of your Amber skin, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I've tried it in several locations within the file but I've had no success so far. I am not sure what's preventing it from working.

php:
            <control type="image">
                <left>1010</left>
                <top>172</top>
                <width>520</width>
                <height>520</height>
                <aspectratio align="bottom" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>    
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label,resource://resource.images.actorart/,.png]</texture>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>            
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300">Visible</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">Hidden</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0">WindowClose</animation>                    
                <visible>Control.HasFocus(50)</visible>                                    
            </control>

Thanks in advance,

Shedrock

@shedrock,

It will not work as is, due to container 50 being a hidden list now (will never get focus) because I am using a custom cast panel so I can control the onclick actions. Change the visible tag to:

xml:

<visible>Control.HasFocus(90050)</visible>

Also, if you would like, point me to a link with info for the addon, and I can add formal support for it in Amber so that you don’t have to change files with each update of the skin.

Regards,

Bart  
That did the trick. Thank you!

The resource.images.actorart is on the Official Kodi Repo.

Here is a link to the thread.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342408 
@shedrock, please check the latest from GitHub.  I placed the image in a slightly different place.  Please tell me what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2019-09-07

(2019-09-07, 23:21)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 22:35)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 22:17)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock,

It will not work as is, due to container 50 being a hidden list now (will never get focus) because I am using a custom cast panel so I can control the onclick actions. Change the visible tag to:

xml:

<visible>Control.HasFocus(90050)</visible>

Also, if you would like, point me to a link with info for the addon, and I can add formal support for it in Amber so that you don’t have to change files with each update of the skin.

Regards,

Bart  
That did the trick. Thank you!

@shedrock, please check the latest from GitHub.  I placed the image in a slightly different place.  Please tell me what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart  
This is how I have mine set. With your width, it cuts off the image to the right..

txt:
                <left>1270</left>
                <top>142</top>

Here is how it looks:

There is actually no perfect placement for this addon in any skin. The text would in some way be blocked, but that's minor considering all you have to do is move the cursor away from the actress and the info is then again visible.

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-07

(2019-09-07, 23:30)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 23:21)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 22:35)shedrock Wrote: That did the trick. Thank you!

Regards,

Bart   
This is how I have mine set. With your width, it cuts off the image to the right..

txt:
                <left>1270</left>
                <top>142</top>

Here is how it looks:

There is actually no perfect placement for this addon in any skin. The text would in some way be blocked, but that's minor considering all you have to do is move the cursor away from the actress and the info is then again visible.

Shedrock 
@shedrock, very true.  Changed it to reflect your positioning, just a tiny bit higher to not overlap the divider line of the cast panel.  Changes are in GitHub already.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2019-09-07

Awesome! Thank you.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - edjalmo - 2019-09-08

(2019-09-07, 21:16)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 15:59)edjalmo Wrote: Hi again, @bsoriano!
New somethings that I noticed.
  • When a movie or tv show has more then 1 director/writer I cannot select one of then for search, when I click they search for the first one (be that in local search or online). I also cannot search in local library if online info is enable;
  • It will nice too if we can click in a studio directly of a movie for search for others content by that studio (I nice shortcut), the same for genres and country;
  • Can you add one "No information available" for when a movie, tv show, artist, album, add-on, etc don't have an info about? I think this is more nice then show nothing (Estuary already do this);
I did subtle visual improvements in cast/crew and music info pages. In cast/crew page I just remove the second lineL.pgn, since there's no information there, and increased the plot size (I also think in add one "powered by tmdb" image, but I haven't been that determined about it yet (the code contains it, you decide about it). For music page I just make it made look like the new videoinfopage (you have forget about it), but here the three buttons are not work because I don't know how do this. I don't remove the second lineL in music video page because is the same of video info page.

Heres the Custom_1128_TMDB_PersonInfo.xml and DialogMusicInfo.xml

EDIT: I noticed that my cast/crew page don't have the fix for mouse bug, so in case you will added it add remember add this to.
Hope you like.  
@edjalmo , choosing the first Director is the current implementation, it will take more code to do what you suggest; I will keep that in mind.  Same with studio and genre.  I tried a local search for country (there is no online search for it sadly, not supported by tmdb api), and did not get good results.

Thank you for the changes for person info and music info, well done.  I have incorporated those changes (and others for music info to be consistent), as well as the "No Information Available" fallback.

The changes are already on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart 

Thanks!
Understand! Please remember of local search for directors and writers too.
A little issue with "No Information Available" is that we are seeing this on parent folder, if are selected. Also we can see this in views when we are in a album, being over the tracks.
Can you add "No Information Available" in language file to be translate too?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-08

(2019-09-08, 01:07)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 21:16)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 15:59)edjalmo Wrote: Hi again, @bsoriano!
New somethings that I noticed.
  • When a movie or tv show has more then 1 director/writer I cannot select one of then for search, when I click they search for the first one (be that in local search or online). I also cannot search in local library if online info is enable;
  • It will nice too if we can click in a studio directly of a movie for search for others content by that studio (I nice shortcut), the same for genres and country;
  • Can you add one "No information available" for when a movie, tv show, artist, album, add-on, etc don't have an info about? I think this is more nice then show nothing (Estuary already do this);
I did subtle visual improvements in cast/crew and music info pages. In cast/crew page I just remove the second lineL.pgn, since there's no information there, and increased the plot size (I also think in add one "powered by tmdb" image, but I haven't been that determined about it yet (the code contains it, you decide about it). For music page I just make it made look like the new videoinfopage (you have forget about it), but here the three buttons are not work because I don't know how do this. I don't remove the second lineL in music video page because is the same of video info page.

Heres the Custom_1128_TMDB_PersonInfo.xml and DialogMusicInfo.xml

EDIT: I noticed that my cast/crew page don't have the fix for mouse bug, so in case you will added it add remember add this to.
Hope you like.   
@edjalmo , choosing the first Director is the current implementation, it will take more code to do what you suggest; I will keep that in mind.  Same with studio and genre.  I tried a local search for country (there is no online search for it sadly, not supported by tmdb api), and did not get good results.

Thank you for the changes for person info and music info, well done.  I have incorporated those changes (and others for music info to be consistent), as well as the "No Information Available" fallback.

Regards,

Bart  

Thanks!
A little issue with "No Information Available" is that we are seeing this on parent folder, if are selected. Also we can see this in views when we are in a album, being over the tracks.
@edjalmo, are you sure you are using the latest version from GitHub? I fixed the no information available issues. 

The string is a Kodi string, not a skin one.  I tried using $LOCALIZE with it when used as a fallback for labels, but this did not work.  I will need to look at it some more.

Regards,

Bart

(2019-09-08, 01:14)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-08, 01:07)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 21:16)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , choosing the first Director is the current implementation, it will take more code to do what you suggest; I will keep that in mind.  Same with studio and genre.  I tried a local search for country (there is no online search for it sadly, not supported by tmdb api), and did not get good results.

Regards,

Bart  

Thanks!
@edjalmo, are you sure you are using the latest version from GitHub? I fixed the no information available issues. 

The string is a Kodi string, not a skin one.  I tried using $LOCALIZE with it when used as a fallback for labels, but this did not work.  I will need to look at it some more.

Regards,

Bart     
Yes, latest version. It's only in bigview and tallview, check screenshots:

The same views for when are in albums, they track list and show the "no information available" over the tracks.

No problem about the string be a Kodi string, I switched to my language and is already translated (it's because I didn't saw on github, and was with Kodi in english, and thought this, sorry).

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-08

(2019-09-08, 01:35)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-09-08, 01:14)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-08, 01:07)edjalmo Wrote: Thanks!

Regards,

Bart      

The same views for when are in albums, they track list and show the "no information available" over the tracks.

No problem about the string be a Kodi string, I switched to my language and is already translated (it's because I didn't saw on github, and was with Kodi in english, and thought this, sorry). 
@edjalmo, great catch, thanks! Already fixed on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart

(2019-09-08, 02:10)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-08, 01:35)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-09-08, 01:14)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo, are you sure you are using the latest version from GitHub? I fixed the no information available issues. 

Regards,

Bart      

@edjalmo, great catch, thanks! Already fixed on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart 
Thanks!

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - chrissix666 - 2019-09-09

(2019-09-07, 22:17)bsoriano Wrote: Also, if you would like, point me to a link with info for the addon, and I can add formal support for it in Amber so that you don’t have to change files with each update of the skin.
@bsoriano Great thanks for implementing the Actresses PNG's resource addon
A little advice: With the help of @sualfred Embuary Helper Script it is possible to show the actresses of a movie also in a sideshow and not only the actor onfocus in dialogvideoinfo.
The sideshow is working everywhere, also in views.

Example code for views:
Code:
            <!-- Actress -->
            <control type="group"> 
                <visible>Container.Content(movies) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(characterart_toggle),Actress) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.string(characterart_toggle),Off)</visible>
                <control type="list" id="344">
                    <left>3000</left>
                    <height>1</height>
                    <width>1</width>
                    <autoscroll>true</autoscroll>
                    <scrolltime>6000</scrolltime>
                    <itemlayout/>
                    <focusedlayout/>
                    <content>$VAR[getDBIDcontent]</content>
                </control>        
                <control type="list" id="345">
                    <left>3000</left>
                    <height>1</height>
                    <width>1</width>
                    <itemlayout/>
                    <focusedlayout/>
                    <content>plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getresourceimages&addon=resource.images.actorart&string='$ESCINFO[Container(344).ListItem.Cast]'</content>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>1100</left>
                    <top>313</top>
                    <height>512</height>
                    <width>512</width>       
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>    
                    <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(345).ListItem.Icon]</texture>                
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                    <animation type="Conditional" reversible="true" condition="Control.HasFocus(9915)">
                    <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
                    </animation>                    
                </control>
            </control>

Example code for dialogvideoinfo:

Code:
            <!-- ACTRESS PNG -->
        <control type="group">    
            <visible>Container.Content(movies) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(art_toggle),Actress) + !Control.Hasfocus(50) + Control.Hasfocus(149)</visible>    
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="0">Visible</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" delay="0">Hidden</animation>
            <control type="list" id="123">
                <left>3000</left>
                <height>1</height>
                <width>1</width>
                <scrolltime>5000</scrolltime>
                <itemlayout/>
                <focusedlayout/>
                <content>plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getresourceimages&addon=resource.images.actorart&string='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Cast]'</content>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1000</left>
                <top>150</top>            
                <width>548</width>
                <height>548</height>        
                <aspectratio align="center" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(123).ListItem.Icon]</texture>            
                <fadetime>1000</fadetime>                    
            </control>
            <control type="image">                                
                <left>1083</left>
                <top>652</top>
                <width>396</width>
                <height>46</height>                        
                <texture>darkgrey.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]</colordiffuse>
                <include>Animation_DefaultGlass</include>    
                <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">stretch</aspectratio>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Container(123).ListItem.Icon)</visible>                
            </control>
            <control type="textbox">
                <font>Font_plot4</font>
                <align>center</align>
                <left>1080</left>
                <top>659</top>
                <width>396</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <label>$INFO[Container(123).ListItem.Label]</label>                                
            </control>
        </control>
____

Keep in mind when you look at my signature i have more Kodi artwork projects on the run to show more images and artwork for the kodi experience.

​​​​​​​greetings, Chris

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2019-09-10

@bsoriano - I am not sure if this is a bug or just something overlooked, but if I select a single image for the Weather in the main menu, then go back to the main menu and select weather, the background is blank. I think this is suppose to default to "Conditional Weather" fanart?? The only way it works right now is if I select from the main menu > backgrounds > conditional weather. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Regards,

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-10

(2019-09-10, 17:06)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano - I am not sure if this is a bug or just something overlooked, but if I select a single image for the Weather in the main menu, then go back to the main menu and select weather, the background is blank. I think this is suppose to default to "Conditional Weather" fanart?? The only way it works right now is if I select from the main menu > backgrounds > conditional weather. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Regards,

Shedrock

@shedrock, it does not default to conditional weather. This is by design.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2019-09-11

(2019-09-10, 17:35)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-10, 17:06)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano - I am not sure if this is a bug or just something overlooked, but if I select a single image for the Weather in the main menu, then go back to the main menu and select weather, the background is blank. I think this is suppose to default to "Conditional Weather" fanart?? The only way it works right now is if I select from the main menu > backgrounds > conditional weather. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Regards,

Shedrock

Regards,

Bart    
No, what I am trying to say is that if you select a single image for the weather it shows on the Main Menu, but when you enter on the weather menu item it takes you to the forecast but there is no background, neither can you add one. You should be able to select one for that area, or at least default to the single image the user has selected for the main menu > weather (single and/or) multiple image background. If I am still not explaining it properly, then I will have to use images to explain it.

EDIT:

I just checked on my Windows 10 PC and it works as it should. By that I mean, if I select a single image for weather in the Main Menu config., I can also see that same image when I enter the weather screen from the main menu. It doesn't work on LibreELEC for me. It just shows a black background.

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-11

(2019-09-11, 02:30)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-09-10, 17:35)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Shedrock

Regards,

Bart    
No, what I am trying to say is that if you select a single image for the weather it shows on the Main Menu, but when you enter on the weather menu item it takes you to the forecast but there is no background, neither can you add one. You should be able to select one for that area, or at least default to the single image the user has selected for the main menu > weather (single and/or) multiple image background. If I am still not explaining it properly, then I will have to use images to explain it.

EDIT:

I just checked on my Windows 10 PC and it works as it should. By that I mean, if I select a single image for weather in the Main Menu config., I can also see that same image when I enter the weather screen from the main menu. It doesn't work on LibreELEC for me. It just shows a black background.

Shedrock

@shedrock, thanks for confirming. I don't know what could be happening in LibreELEC. Unfortunately, I don't have a similar environment to test.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-11

(2019-09-09, 19:47)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 22:17)bsoriano Wrote: Also, if you would like, point me to a link with info for the addon, and I can add formal support for it in Amber so that you don’t have to change files with each update of the skin.
@bsoriano Great thanks for implementing the Actresses PNG's resource addon
A little advice: With the help of @sualfred Embuary Helper Script it is possible to show the actresses of a movie also in a sideshow and not only the actor onfocus in dialogvideoinfo.
The sideshow is working everywhere, also in views.

Example code for views:
Code:
            <!-- Actress -->
            <control type="group"> 
                <visible>Container.Content(movies) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(characterart_toggle),Actress) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.string(characterart_toggle),Off)</visible>
                <control type="list" id="344">
                    <left>3000</left>
                    <height>1</height>
                    <width>1</width>
                    <itemlayout/>
                    <focusedlayout/>
                    <content>$VAR[getDBIDcontent]</content>
                </control>        
                <control type="list" id="345">
                    <left>3000</left>
                    <height>1</height>
                    <width>1</width>
                    <itemlayout/>
                    <focusedlayout/>
                    <content>plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getresourceimages&addon=resource.images.actorart&string='$ESCINFO[Container(344).ListItem.Cast]'</content>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>1100</left>
                    <top>313</top>
                    <height>512</height>
                    <width>512</width>       
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>    
                    <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(345).ListItem.Icon]</texture>                
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                    <animation type="Conditional" reversible="true" condition="Control.HasFocus(9915)">
                    <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
                    </animation>                    
                </control>
            </control>

Example code for dialogvideoinfo:

Code:
            <!-- ACTRESS PNG -->
        <control type="group">    
            <visible>Container.Content(movies) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(art_toggle),Actress) + !Control.Hasfocus(50) + Control.Hasfocus(149)</visible>    
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="0">Visible</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" delay="0">Hidden</animation>
            <control type="list" id="123">
                <left>3000</left>
                <height>1</height>
                <width>1</width>
                <scrolltime>5000</scrolltime>
                <itemlayout/>
                <focusedlayout/>
                <content>plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getresourceimages&addon=resource.images.actorart&string='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Cast]'</content>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1000</left>
                <top>150</top>            
                <width>548</width>
                <height>548</height>        
                <aspectratio align="center" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(123).ListItem.Icon]</texture>            
            </control>
            <control type="image">                                
                <left>1083</left>
                <top>652</top>
                <width>396</width>
                <height>46</height>                        
                <texture>darkgrey.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]</colordiffuse>
                <include>Animation_DefaultGlass</include>    
                <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">stretch</aspectratio>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Container(123).ListItem.Icon)</visible>                
            </control>
            <control type="textbox">
                <font>Font_plot4</font>
                <align>center</align>
                <left>1080</left>
                <top>659</top>
                <width>396</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <label>$INFO[Container(123).ListItem.Label]</label>                                
            </control>
        </control>
____

Keep in mind when you look at my signature i have more Kodi artwork projects on the run to show more images and artwork for the kodi experience.

​​​​​​​greetings, Chris

@chrissix, thank you! I will evaluate how I can add it this way also to Amber.

Regards,

Bart