Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2019-10-18

(2019-10-17, 19:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 15:53)Cyberdom Wrote: I'm using Amber version 3.2.25 and I noticed a bug yesterday.

When I go through the set info dialog of sagas, I display the information of a movie with the information button and then I start the movie by pressing the play button in the information window of the film, the film starts but the image remains hidden behind the information window.
I have to press the return key to remove the information window.

On the other hand no problem by launching the film from the library.
@Cyberdom , I fixed the issue.  Please download the latest from GitHub (Leia branch), test and let me know.  Once you confirm it is working fine I can push to the Amber repo.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart    
@bsoriano ,thanks for fixing the bug. I just updated Amber and did several tests.. The bug seems fixed.

The latest version of Amber on GitHub and the Amber repository is the 3.2.25 ?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-10-18

(2019-10-18, 21:10)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2019-10-17, 19:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 15:53)Cyberdom Wrote: I'm using Amber version 3.2.25 and I noticed a bug yesterday.

When I go through the set info dialog of sagas, I display the information of a movie with the information button and then I start the movie by pressing the play button in the information window of the film, the film starts but the image remains hidden behind the information window.
I have to press the return key to remove the information window.

On the other hand no problem by launching the film from the library.
@Cyberdom , I fixed the issue.  Please download the latest from GitHub (Leia branch), test and let me know.  Once you confirm it is working fine I can push to the Amber repo.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart     
@bsoriano ,thanks for fixing the bug. I just updated Amber and did several tests.. The bug seems fixed.

The latest version of Amber on GitHub and the Amber repository is the 3.2.25 ? 
@Cyberdom , thanks for confirming. Yes, the version is the same, but GitHub has the latest fixes.  I will raise the version when I push to the Amber repo today.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-10-18

Hello all,

I have pushed Amber version 3.2.26 to the Amber repo.  The main fixes/addtions are:

- Made Stop the default button in the video OSD for all video types.  This fixes the issue of no button being focused on videos which cannot be paused (some video addons, live tv without recording capabilities).
- Fixed issue of movie playback from the Sets Info dialog.  Now all dialogs will be closed when starting playback.
- New overlay color for blur when blur background is enabled and blur with poster is enabled (thanks @edjalmo ).
- Fixed issue of online content not available while browsing tmdb helper addon if Show Local Info Only is enabled.
- Fixed spacing on ratings bar in video info dialog (text was being cut off if score was 100% for RT or Metacritic).
- Fixed issue of missing options in Extras dialog in video info if opening from a shelf item.

Thank you to all that reported issues and tested the fixes.  Keep them coming! Smile

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - ozzyman - 2019-10-18

(2019-10-18, 22:15)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have pushed Amber version 3.2.26 to the Amber repo.  The main fixes/addtions are:

- Made Stop the default button in the video OSD for all video types.  This fixes the issue of no button being focused on videos which cannot be paused (some video addons, live tv without recording capabilities).
- Fixed issue of movie playback from the Sets Info dialog.  Now all dialogs will be closed when starting playback.
- New overlay color for blur when blur background is enabled and blur with poster is enabled (thanks @edjalmo ).
- Fixed issue of online content not available while browsing tmdb helper addon if Show Local Info Only is enabled.
- Fixed spacing on ratings bar in video info dialog (text was being cut off if score was 100% for RT or Metacritic).
- Fixed issue of missing options in Extras dialog in video info if opening from a shelf item.

Thank you to all that reported issues and tested the fixes.  Keep them coming! Smile

Regards,

Bart
Thanks now it's work really well Smile Can you make the stop focus thing for live radio addons if I'm not asking too much. (Because similar thing happens on radio pvr Smile )

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-10-19

(2019-10-18, 23:45)ozzyman Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
Thanks now it's work really well Smile Can you make the stop focus thing for live radio addons if I'm not asking too much. (Because similar thing happens on radio pvr Smile
@ozzyman , it should work for all content types.  Can you please let me know which addon you are using and provide a screenshot of where it is not working? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - ozzyman - 2019-10-19

(2019-10-19, 00:33)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-10-18, 23:45)ozzyman Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
Thanks now it's work really well Smile Can you make the stop focus thing for live radio addons if I'm not asking too much. (Because similar thing happens on radio pvr Smile )    
@ozzyman , it should work for all content types.  Can you please let me know which addon you are using and provide a screenshot of where it is not working? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   
Of Course
It's not a particular addon but. "Kodi PVR Radio Section." I did add some radios to my playlist.m3u8 file to simple client and them showing as radios and working as radios. And the buttons not working.
I checked with other radio addons they're working and they seems to focused on pause button. So audio type is not same with other content types it seems. As PVR radio section not have pause button

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-10-19

(2019-10-19, 01:37)ozzyman Wrote:
(2019-10-19, 00:33)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-10-18, 23:45)ozzyman Wrote: Thanks now it's work really well Smile Can you make the stop focus thing for live radio addons if I'm not asking too much. (Because similar thing happens on radio pvr Smile )    

Regards,

Bart    
Of Course
It's not a particular addon but. "Kodi PVR Radio Section." I did add some radios to my playlist.m3u8 file to simple client and them showing as radios and working as radios. And the buttons not working.
I checked with other radio addons they're working and they seems to focused on pause button. So audio type is not same with other content types it seems. As PVR radio section not have pause button 
@ozzyman , thanks for the additional info.  I had forgotten about the music OSD.  It is now fixed as well.  There's a new version, 3.2.27, in the Amber repo.  Please test and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-10-23

Hello all,

I have just pushed version 3.2.28 to the Amber repo.  The only change is:

- Added Season item to the video info details when the item is an Episode.  You can click on this item to go directly to the season of the tv show.

Please update, test, and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Humdinger - 2019-10-23

Is there a way to customize the "Quitmenu" from within the skin settings?
Thanks for keep improving the skin!

(2019-10-23, 16:32)Humdinger Wrote: Is there a way to customize the "Quitmenu" from within the skin settings?

@Humdinger, there is not, currently. I will add this very soon. Thanks!

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Marzullad - 2019-10-23

Regards,

Bart

Thanks for you continuing putting effort in this skin!
It would be great if you could make the pause button default again as an option. While I understand this fixes video types without pause option, I now keep stopping my videos on accident. (I use Kodi on a TV and therefore use a TV remote). It is very nice to be able to pause the video quickly by pressing the default action button twice.
Any change you can add this to your to-do list? Angel

(2019-10-23, 21:08)Marzullad Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

Thanks for you continuing putting effort in this skin!
It would be great if you could make the pause button default again as an option. While I understand this fixes video types without pause option, I now keep stopping my videos on accident. (I use Kodi on a TV and therefore use a TV remote). It is very nice to be able to pause the video quickly by pressing the default action button twice.
Any change you can add this to your to-do list? Angel 
@Marzullad , I understand.  Could you please test the latest from Git? I made pause default again, and for those that cannot be paused, the focus will be on stop.  Please let me know.  Once you confirm it is working properly, I will push to the Amber repo.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

(2019-10-23, 16:32)Humdinger Wrote: Is there a way to customize the "Quitmenu" from within the skin settings?

@Humdinger , I have added the capability to customize the Power Menu.  There is a new option in Settings, Amber Settings, Home Layout: Customize Power Menu.  This provides a dialog that works just like when customizing the main menu.  You can add, remove, reorder, etc. as you wish the options which will appear in the Power Menu (I understood you to mean this when you mention "Quitmenu", what you get when you press S, correct?).

This is just on Git for now.  Please download, test and let me know.  Once you confirm it is working properly, I will push to the Amber repo.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Pepe999 - 2019-10-24

First I would like to thank you for all your hard work you put in this skin.

I just started using the skin and really like how it shows the tv channel on the upper left while on the epg/timeline screen. 

I do have a few questions, on the Estuary skin it would show the thumbnails while on the epg/timeline screen.  When selecting the channel in the Amber skin is it possible to show the tv show's thumbnail instead of the channel logo?

Also, sometime in the epg screen the half hour shows are really tight.  Is it possible to widen the timeline so it's easier to read some of the shows in the epg screen?

Finally, I have a list of favorite channels.  Is there a way to select different groups of channels?

Thanks

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Marzullad - 2019-10-24

(2019-10-23, 22:07)bsoriano Wrote: @Marzullad , I understand.  Could you please test the latest from Git? I made pause default again, and for those that cannot be paused, the focus will be on stop.  Please let me know.  Once you confirm it is working properly, I will push to the Amber repo.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
That is great to hear! I use Amber from the repo. Is it possible to just download the zip from GitHub to test that one out and then switch back to the Amber repo again when it gets updated?