Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-03-30

Hi @bsoriano 

Icon is there for Collections! THX!

Maybe it is possible to push it at right top corner und "integrated" with focus frame at the movie? (like in my screenshot?)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Grinario - 2020-03-30

(2020-03-29, 03:33)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 02:18)Grinario Wrote:  
@bsoriano Hello Bart,

1. i´m not able to create screenshot. I have send you a little video per mail. i have in some home menu icons created entries for submenu. now while scrolling down in the home menu, the icons of the submenu from the next icon is showed for a very short time.

2. I think for not loosing the submenu funktion is it helpful to choose the entrys for the shelf like favourite Addons, Or i will first create a favourite and i can choosing this for showing in the shelf. own icons/favorites in a extra shelf. I´m not goot in english to describe this. i will look for a proposal if i know how i can present this for you.

2.2. the Option deactivate all sub menus in skin settings- home layout  deaktivate shelfes and the submenu. Only for information. eventually are there two options necassary? 

3. Yes i know the options for keep lists centered. THis is with pictures not present to you. I figured out, this problem is only when i activate "show more Items in List view". Here stops the list not at the last entry and the marked row run down. Here is running the list end to the middle. I send you a second video :-)

4. I hoped this is a easy additional funktion for better using. I like your shelves and this is only for better using

5. Yes it is great when you will ad more groups in the shleves. One two shelfes togeter is a little bit less. :-)

6. While music is playing the artist slide show works great. But i think when i am in the music view (showed contend of CD) here can while playing music shown the artist slide show instead the fix fanart. (For playing music i don´t using the fullscreen, it is not so easy to jump to 3 songs further. It is great when here the artist slide show is working, too.
When i create a proposal for your new OSD there is one option for change the songs easy Smile

7. Yes i have activated the touch buttons. but there are not in all views availible and they are to small :-(
Is it not easy to add the option for using the right bottom corner to go back? it is better to use as the small icons in the top bar.   

8. I know the Icons are not standard with the size. Thanks for increase the Logo in fullscreen. But in the List view is so much space. Use this space to show the logo in this space and not so small in the corner :-) Is it not possible to set a value for the maximum hght and maximum with? Her you can set the maximum hight between list and top bar. the with of the logo is automaticly scaled. Is this no reason for this?

regards Grindario

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Grinario - 2020-03-31

10. I like it to hide the information panel in Pictures and Movie view. But in youtube and the mediatheken (online contend of the TV Channels) there is the information panel good to see the information. yes i can use the big list, but the font is not so nice and it works not smoth, my favorite is list and tall lis you know Smile Is there a way to active info panel for the addon, or to set a option to activate the info panel seperatly in the addon? if this not possible, i must using the big list. 

11. Is it possible to add in the Movie lists the release year in addition to rating? The same in recently added movies instead the date when i added the release year of the movie?

12. Is it possible to handle the views for contend seperatly? In the photo view is the list with the list of file names of the photos very with. this makes the photo in landscape in the preview very small. can you plase reducing the with of photo file name list? I think the file nema list with half with is very good.

Thank you

with kind regards Grinario

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-03-31

(2020-03-30, 22:02)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have pushed versions 3.2.57 (Leia) and 3.3.57 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.
2. Added a WIP collections (set) overlay icon, which is shown in the bottom right corner of the posters for non-list views.  This is not the final icon.
@bsoriano , this icon also appears to the right of each collection title in the collection list view.

Is this normal ? Is there an option in Amber settings to disable the display of this icon ?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - newbii - 2020-03-31

(2020-03-30, 22:27)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano 

Maybe it is possible to push it at right top corner und "integrated" with focus frame at the movie? (like in my screenshot?)

From which skin is that collecton icon?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-03-31

(2020-03-31, 12:50)newbii Wrote:

From which skin is that collecton icon? 
Titan Skin

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-03-31

@Johnny1982fd , thanks for confirming.

I am not planning on doing an indicator like the one you showed, but one which is consistent with the watched and unwatched and in-progress indicators that the skin already has.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-03-31, 11:27)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-03-30, 22:02)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have pushed versions 3.2.57 (Leia) and 3.3.57 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.
2. Added a WIP collections (set) overlay icon, which is shown in the bottom right corner of the posters for non-list views.  This is not the final icon.
@bsoriano , this icon also appears to the right of each collection title in the collection list view.

Is this normal ? Is there an option in Amber settings to disable the display of this icon ? 
@Cyberdom , yes, it is normal.  And no, there isn't an option yet, but I will be adding it soon.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-03-31, 00:09)Grinario Wrote: 10. I like it to hide the information panel in Pictures and Movie view. But in youtube and the mediatheken (online contend of the TV Channels) there is the information panel good to see the information. yes i can use the big list, but the font is not so nice and it works not smoth, my favorite is list and tall lis you know Smile Is there a way to active info panel for the addon, or to set a option to activate the info panel seperatly in the addon? if this not possible, i must using the big list. 

11. Is it possible to add in the Movie lists the release year in addition to rating? The same in recently added movies instead the date when i added the release year of the movie?

12. Is it possible to handle the views for contend seperatly? In the photo view is the list with the list of file names of the photos very with. this makes the photo in landscape in the preview very small. can you plase reducing the with of photo file name list? I think the file nema list with half with is very good.

Thank you

with kind regards Grinario
@Grinario , I am working on having the options (to hide the info panel, to switch the list and info panel places, etc.) appear on the side menu, so that the can be changed on a view by view basis.  This shoudl provide you with what you are asking.

The movies in all views have the year next to the title, in parentheses.  Are you refering to something else?

Finally, I have pending the changes you have been requesting for the pictures list views.  I have not forgotten, I will get around to them.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-03-30, 23:44)Grinario Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 03:33)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 02:18)Grinario Wrote:  
@bsoriano Hello Bart,

1. i´m not able to create screenshot. I have send you a little video per mail. i have in some home menu icons created entries for submenu. now while scrolling down in the home menu, the icons of the submenu from the next icon is showed for a very short time.

2. I think for not loosing the submenu funktion is it helpful to choose the entrys for the shelf like favourite Addons, Or i will first create a favourite and i can choosing this for showing in the shelf. own icons/favorites in a extra shelf. I´m not goot in english to describe this. i will look for a proposal if i know how i can present this for you.

2.2. the Option deactivate all sub menus in skin settings- home layout  deaktivate shelfes and the submenu. Only for information. eventually are there two options necassary? 

3. Yes i know the options for keep lists centered. THis is with pictures not present to you. I figured out, this problem is only when i activate "show more Items in List view". Here stops the list not at the last entry and the marked row run down. Here is running the list end to the middle. I send you a second video :-)

4. I hoped this is a easy additional funktion for better using. I like your shelves and this is only for better using

5. Yes it is great when you will ad more groups in the shleves. One two shelfes togeter is a little bit less. :-)

6. While music is playing the artist slide show works great. But i think when i am in the music view (showed contend of CD) here can while playing music shown the artist slide show instead the fix fanart. (For playing music i don´t using the fullscreen, it is not so easy to jump to 3 songs further. It is great when here the artist slide show is working, too.
When i create a proposal for your new OSD there is one option for change the songs easy Smile

7. Yes i have activated the touch buttons. but there are not in all views availible and they are to small :-(
Is it not easy to add the option for using the right bottom corner to go back? it is better to use as the small icons in the top bar.   

8. I know the Icons are not standard with the size. Thanks for increase the Logo in fullscreen. But in the List view is so much space. Use this space to show the logo in this space and not so small in the corner :-) Is it not possible to set a value for the maximum hght and maximum with? Her you can set the maximum hight between list and top bar. the with of the logo is automaticly scaled. Is this no reason for this?

regards Grindario 
@Grinario,

1. I saw your video, thank you.  I don't know what is happening there, since the submenu shelf is just like any other shelf.

2.1 The way this works is that you configure the submenu for the menu item you want (go into Settings, Amber Settings, Home Layout, Customize Home Menu and Shelves).  You can see that one of the options on the right for each menu item is Customize Submenu.  If you go there, you can add, remove, and re-arrange the submenu items as you wish.  I added also the ability to set an icon for each submenu item, that will show when you add the submenu as a shelf.  Then, you add the submenu as a shelf to the menu item.  The submenu of an item cannot be added as a shelf to another item, but that shoud not be an issue, since you can put whatever you want in the submenu of an item, just like you can do with menu items.

2.2. I am not sure what you mean.  The "Disable All Home Shelves" option does just that, irrespective of what type of shelf you added, be it submenu or any other type.  I do not understand about two options.

3.  I will look into this.

4.   No, it is not an easy function to add, I am sorry.  I will not be changing this.

5.  I hope I can get this done, don't know yet.

6.  I don't know how that could be done.  Have you seen this in any other skin? That way I can take a look at how to do this.  Thanks.

7.  No, it is not easy for me to add the right bottom corner to go back.  As I mentioned before, I am not going to do any changes to improve the navigation for touch devices.  To do this properly involves a lot of redesign.  That is why you see that Kodi comes with two default skins, Estuary, and Estouchy for touch devices.

8.  I will look into this.  Unfortunately, as far as I know, images cannot be auto-sized in Kodi.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-04-06

Hello all,

First of, I hope that you and your families are safe and healthy in this crisis.

I have pushed versions 3.2.58 (Leia) and 3.3.58 (Master) to GitHub only.

This is a big change (for me), with important additions to the List, Low List and Tall List views:

1. I have added the option to disable the info panel on a per view, per media type basis.  What this means is that you can disable the info panel for List view for Movies, but leave it enabled for TV Shows, or that you can have it disabled for List view for movies, but leave it enabled for Low List and for Tall List.  You will find the option now in the side blade (press Left in any media view).

2. I have added a new option to swap the info panel and the list items, also on a per view, per media type basis.  This means that the list items will now be in the center, and the info panel will be on the right.  The option appears in the side blade as "Alternate List Layout".  Like the disable panel option, you can enable the alternate layout for movies, but keep the original layout for music, and you can enable it for tv shows for List view, but not enable it for tv shows for Low List view.

3.  There are global settings for these two options in Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views: Disable Info Panel in List Views and Alternate List Views Layout.  if you enable these settings globally, then they will be enabled for all three views, for all media types.  Likewise, if you disable them globally, they will be disabled for all three views, for all media types.  You can, however, disable them globally and enable them individually per view and media type, and enable them globally and disable them individually per view and media type.

The different media types considered are: Movies, TV Shows, Seasons, Episodes, Music Videos, Addons, Images (Pictures), Music (Albums and Artists) and Others (all other media types).

4.  I have added the option, when the info panel is disabled, to show a larger image for Pictures in the list views.  This reduces the list items width by about half and increases the image size as much as possible within the constraints of the view type.

These changes are big and touched all of the code for the List, Low List and Tall List views.  That is why I have only uploaded them to GitHub for now.  Please test thoroughly, and let me know of any issues you find.  There is one issue that I still have not figured out a solution for: sometimes, when you press left in a media view, nothing happens.  If you press Left again, the side panel will show correctly.  I am still researching the root cause of this.

Other changes:

5.  The Show Main Rating and Show Certification settings for media views have been split from the ones for the Video Info dialog.  This means that you can choose to disable the main rating and certification from appearing in the media views, and still have them show up in the Video Info dialog.  Please remember to go to Settings, Amber Settings, Video Info, Select Displayed Ratings and Certification to choose which you want to appear in the video info dialog.

Thank you in advance for downloading and testing thoroughly.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Swedie - 2020-04-09

Tried to install using the repo link posted on 2019-04-23. The Repo is installed as it should using the zip-file, but when I try to enter the repo to install the addon I just get a spinner and Kodi freezes. Anyone else with the same problem?

When I look in the addon.xml for the repo the "datadir zip" points to a page that gives 404, could that be the error? Using Kodi. 18.6

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-04-09

(2020-04-09, 11:46)Swedie Wrote: Tried to install using the repo link posted on 2019-04-23. The Repo is installed as it should using the zip-file, but when I try to enter the repo to install the addon I just get a spinner and Kodi freezes. Anyone else with the same problem?

When I look in the addon.xml for the repo the "datadir zip" points to a page that gives 404, could that be the error? Using Kodi. 18.6
@Swedie , it seems that GitHub changed the way the URLs need to be stated.  I have updated the repo URLs and pushed version 1.0.1 of the Amber repo to GitHub.  Could you please update the Amber repo to 1.0.1 and try again? Please let me know if this fixes the issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Swedie - 2020-04-10

(2020-04-09, 17:52)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-04-09, 11:46)Swedie Wrote: Tried to install using the repo link posted on 2019-04-23. The Repo is installed as it should using the zip-file, but when I try to enter the repo to install the addon I just get a spinner and Kodi freezes. Anyone else with the same problem?

@Swedie , it seems that GitHub changed the way the URLs need to be stated.  I have updated the repo URLs and pushed version 1.0.1 of the Amber repo to GitHub.  Could you please update the Amber repo to 1.0.1 and try again? Please let me know if this fixes the issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Installed the skin manually, but I'll try the new repo link during the weekend. Thanks!

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Raitsa - 2020-04-10

Using 3.2.5.8 but my main menu now scrolls "endless" like this.

Downgraded to 3.2.5.7 and also to the one thats in the Kodi repo but no help.

Back to 3.2.5.8 now and skin shortcuts buildss the main menu ok but stays endless.