Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-04

(2020-05-03, 20:04)[email protected] Wrote: I like this skin a lot, but it has a weird problem, I can't install it from repo, logs falied, I can just directly skin from github, is there anyone with such a problem and solution.
@[email protected] , what Kodi version, what platform (operating system)? The Amber repos are working fine in both Leia and Matrix, and I have tested with Windows and LibreELEC.  Amber is also in the Kodi repo for Leia.  Please post your log (if Enlgish or Spanish) so I can take a look at the error you are getting.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-03, 22:07)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-04-30, 23:10)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-04-25, 20:32)Cyberdom Wrote: Can you also add the French translation of "Movies in library" by putting "Nombre de films" ?

Thanks in advance.           
@Cyberdom , translation added in 3.2.65.  Already on GitHub and the Amber repo.

Regards,

Bart           
Thank you @bsoriano.

(2020-04-30, 23:29)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.2.65 (Leia) and 3.3.65 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Some highlights:

3. I have continued working on the top right overlays (thank you @newbii for the ideas and the icons!).  As of this version, I am showing the number of movies that you have in a collection in the top right overlay when an item is focused.  Unfortunately, it only can work for the focused item, and requires that you have script.skin.info.service version 1.0.7 or above installed.  It looks like this at the moment:

There are other smaller fixes as well.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.
I have the script.skin.info.service version 1.0.7 but the number of movies is not displayed in the top right overlay when an item is focused.

I also noticed in the EPG of the TV channels, an image of illustration is displayed in the infos of certain programs.
Is this something new from Amber 3.2.65 ?
What script is used to display these illustration images ? 
@Cyberdom , I will be removing the number of items in a collection from the top right overlay, I cannot get it to work consistently.

As for the program info, if you have tmdb helper installed, and the tv show or movie name is found in tmdb, Amber will display the poster for that tv show or movie.

Regards,

Bart

Hello all,

I have just uploaded versions 3.2.66 (Leia) and 3.3.66 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  This is a mostly bug fixes version.  

Highlights:

1. New icons for library and top rated movies and episodes (thanks again @newbii )

2. Fix for issue of some video addons, like embuary info, triggering the video info dialog for each item that is focused.
3. Fix for PVR Channel Group Manager dialog hide group button.
4. Fixes for episode in-progress top right overlay.

5. I have removed the number of movies in collection from the top right overlays, I was not able to make it work consistently or reliably.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-05-04

(2020-05-04, 14:59)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-01, 00:44)Johnny1982fd Wrote:

I have uploaded versions 3.2.65 (Leia) and 3.3.65 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Some highlights:

1. The Colorbox script does not seem to be maintained any more, so I have dropped support for it in Amber, and I am now using tmdb helper for the blur function in the video info dialog.  You need a very recent version of tmdb helper.  You can find it in jurialmunkey's GitHub or his repo.

2. Now, when you browse years, countries, studios, actors, directors, genres and tags for movies and tv shows, I have added cycling fanart for that particular group as a background.  This means that Amber will show you fanart for movies or tv shows of the year, genre, country, etc. that you are focused on.

3. I have continued working on the top right overlays (thank you @newbii for the ideas and the icons!).  As of this version, I am showing the number of movies that you have in a collection in the top right overlay when an item is focused.  Unfortunately, it only can work for the focused item, and requires that you have script.skin.info.service version 1.0.7 or above installed.  It looks like this at the moment:

My next tasks (barring any bugs you may find) are skinning the LibreELEC settings dialogs and including the latest skinning changes for Matrix in the Matrix version.  As of the next Matrix version of the skin, that version will no longer be able to be used in Leia or vice versa.

Regards,

Bart
Hi @bsoriano 

thanks for this update!

Unfortunately the Number of movies i a collection (top right) doesnt work too. Sometimes the numbers are incorrect or nothing is displayed.

How can i helkp to fix this ?  
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for reporting the issue.  I have begun to notice the same thing.  I don't think I can reliably show that info in the overlay, so I will most likely remove that.

Regards,

Bart 
Hi @bsoriano 

thanks for this update. Smile

But, my complete amber settings are lost after updating Sad

(2020-05-04, 17:19)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 14:59)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-01, 00:44)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano 

thanks for this update!

Unfortunately the Number of movies i a collection (top right) doesnt work too. Sometimes the numbers are incorrect or nothing is displayed.

How can i helkp to fix this ?  
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for reporting the issue.  I have begun to notice the same thing.  I don't think I can reliably show that info in the overlay, so I will most likely remove that.

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

@Johnny1982fd , did you update from GitHub or the Amber repo? I just noticed that there is a file on GitHub that should not be there.  I will push another update in a few minutes.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-04, 19:20)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 17:19)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 14:59)bsoriano Wrote: @Johnny1982fd , thanks for reporting the issue.  I have begun to notice the same thing.  I don't think I can reliably show that info in the overlay, so I will most likely remove that.

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

@Johnny1982fd , did you update from GitHub or the Amber repo? I just noticed that there is a file on GitHub that should not be there.  I will push another update in a few minutes.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Bart 
Hi @bsoriano 

no problem. I make new settings.

I update via your repo that i have installed on my pi4.

Im waiting for your new update Smile

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-05-04

(2020-05-04, 15:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-03, 22:07)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-04-30, 23:10)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , translation added in 3.2.65.  Already on GitHub and the Amber repo.

Regards,

Bart           
Thank you @bsoriano.

I have the script.skin.info.service version 1.0.7 but the number of movies is not displayed in the top right overlay when an item is focused.

I also noticed in the EPG of the TV channels, an image of illustration is displayed in the infos of certain programs.
@Cyberdom , I will be removing the number of items in a collection from the top right overlay, I cannot get it to work consistently.

As for the program info, if you have tmdb helper installed, and the tv show or movie name is found in tmdb, Amber will display the poster for that tv show or movie.

Regards,

Bart   
Thank you for your answer.

I indeed have TheMovieDB Helper installed and configured with the French language in the settings. Some programs are recognized with an image in French and others with an image in English.
The ideal would be to have the image in French for all the programs.

Thanks again for your continued improvement of Amber.

(2020-05-04, 19:57)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 19:20)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 17:19)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano 

Regards,

Bart 
Hi @bsoriano 

@johnny1882fd, I removed the file from Github (that was the update I was going to upload) The repo version should not have had any issues.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-04, 21:49)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 15:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-03, 22:07)Cyberdom Wrote: Thank you @bsoriano.

Regards,

Bart   

I indeed have TheMovieDB Helper installed and configured with the French language in the settings. Some programs are recognized with an image in French and others with an image in English.

@Cyberdom, you are very welcome.

Unfortunately, I cannot know from the skin's side if the poster returned by tmdb helper is in English or French. Would you prefer that the showing of the poster be optional? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-05-04

(2020-05-04, 22:23)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 21:49)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 15:09)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , I will be removing the number of items in a collection from the top right overlay, I cannot get it to work consistently.

Regards,

Bart   

Unfortunately, I cannot know from the skin's side if the poster returned by tmdb helper is in English or French. Would you prefer that the showing of the poster be optional? Please let me know. Thanks.   
No worries, that's what I thought.

It would be nice indeed, to have an option to be able to choose if we want the logo of the TV channel or the poster of the program.

(2020-05-04, 22:19)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 19:57)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 19:20)bsoriano Wrote: @Johnny1982fd , did you update from GitHub or the Amber repo? I just noticed that there is a file on GitHub that should not be there.  I will push another update in a few minutes.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Bart 
Hi @bsoriano 

@johnny1882fd, I removed the file from Github (that was the update I was going to upload) The repo version should not have had any issues.

Regards,

Bart 
Hi @bsoriano 

i found another bug in version 66 from your repo.

Default shaves doesnt work with this version. I get no hit if i go to recently added movies.
But this works in previous versions.

Can you check this ?

Thanks in advance!

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - timmins - 2020-05-05

(2020-05-04, 23:49)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 19:57)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano 

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

Default shaves doesnt work with this version. I get no hit if i go to recently added movies.

Can you check this ?

Thanks in advance! 

After updating to 66, I'm not getting any recently added movies either. I changed it for just watched and it worked okay. Its just recently added movies that doesn't work. I just get a circle with a line through it.

Thanks

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-05-05

Hello all,

I have just uploaded versions 3.2.67 (Leia) and 3.3.67 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  This version just fixes the issue with the default Recently Added shelves reported by @Johnny1982fd and @timmins.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any other issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-04, 19:57)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @bsoriano 

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

Can you check this ?

Thanks in advance! 
@Johnny1982fd , thanks for reporting this.  I found the issue and fixed it in version 3.2.67, which is already in GitHub and the Amber repo.  Please update and let me know if the issue is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-05-05, 18:43)timmins Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 22:19)bsoriano Wrote: @johnny1882fd, I removed the file from Github (that was the update I was going to upload) The repo version should not have had any issues.

Regards,

Bart  
Hi @bsoriano 

Can you check this ?

Thanks in advance!  

After updating to 66, I'm not getting any recently added movies either. I changed it for just watched and it worked okay. Its just recently added movies that doesn't work. I just get a circle with a line through it.

Thanks 
@timmins , thanks for reporting this.  I found the issue and fixed it in version 3.2.67, which is already in GitHub and the Amber repo.  Please update and let me know if the issue is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart