Kodi Community Forum
Release script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: Release script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother (/showthread.php?tid=346034)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - sualfred - 2019-11-23

@patzzz 

1 -> Not possible. The "appears in" API doesn't include the status information "post production, in production, released, etc"
2 -> fixed
3 -> Extended the call function and you can add the argument "exact=true". You will only get a select dialog if multiple items with the same query were found. 
Code:
RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,query='"Iron Man"',year=2008,exact=true)

Pushed it to my repo

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - patzzz - 2019-11-23

Thanks!

(2019-11-23, 19:01)sualfred Wrote: 1 -> Not possible. The "appears in" API doesn't include the status information "post production, in production, released, etc"
Although the status cann't be filtered using the API, could EmbuaryInfo hide all movies and tvshows with release dates in the future in a similar way as the option "Hide items from similar movies if they are part of the collection"?

(2019-11-23, 19:01)sualfred Wrote: 2 -> fixed
It's working great now.

(2019-11-23, 19:01)sualfred Wrote: 3 -> Extended the call function and you can add the argument "exact=true".
There's a little bug with the year, for example
Code:
RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,query='"Hellboy"',year=2019,exact=true)
show the select dialog:
2019 - Hellboy
2004 - Hellboy

If you search Hellboy using the year 2004, the select dialog isn't showed and it shows movie data directly.

other example:
Code:
RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,query='"Conan the Barbarian"',year=2011,exact=true)
returns:
2011 - Conan the Barbarian
1982 - Conan the Barbarian

The same behaviour searching 1982 movie.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - sualfred - 2019-11-24

Fixed the exact func with year, case sensitive issue and with different country names. ("Moana" will also result "Vaiana" in DE now).

A logic based on the date is crap. Different countries, different release dates. And where to draw the line? Maybe all infos are set and a movie starts in 2-3 weeks? Keep it? Hide it? Anyway. I see no good option that works around the world without having the status.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - patzzz - 2019-11-24

Thank you very much!

Tested and working as expected.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - sualfred - 2019-11-24

@patzzz 

I've added an option to hide upcoming entries in the person dialog by calculating the day delta (today <-> release date). By default the items of the next 180 days will be displayed if the filter is enabled, but I also added a "whitelist" slider for it. Can you give it a try?

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - patzzz - 2019-11-24

(2019-11-24, 10:59)sualfred Wrote: I've added an option to hide upcoming entries in the person dialog by calculating the day delta (today <-> release date). By default the items of the next 180 days will be displayed if the filter is enabled, but I also added a "whitelist" slider for it. Can you give it a try?
Thank you very much!
This new option is working great!

Would it be possible to use this filter in the video dialog?

Video dialog is also showing future movies, for example:
Code:
RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,query='"Dark Phoenix"',year=2019,exact=true)
shows similar movie "2020 - Black Widow"
Code:
RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,query='"Aquaman"',year=2018,exact=true)
shows in the set "2022 - Aquaman 2", although in this case, the set should be empty because only the own movie would remain in the set.

@patzzz 

Try the latest version

Thank you!
You're a Crack!

The only inconsistency I have seen with this filter is when in the movie set only one movie is left (ex. Aquaman), but really it's the own movie, so set information is unnecessary.
Would it be possible filter the own movie in this case and don't get any movie in the set?

@patzzz 

Try again. Sets with only 1 item (coz of the filter) should not be shown now.

(2019-11-24, 21:02)sualfred Wrote: Try again. Sets with only 1 item (coz of the filter) should not be shown now.
Work like a charm!
Thanks!

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - nessus - 2019-11-25

Hey @sualfred

I am using a plugin// path with dynamic content from jurialmunkey's themoviedb.helper addon to get the movies from a director and i use a custom click to run your script to get the info from each movie in that list. I want to use the "tmdb_id" for more precise results but whatever i try it's not working. Since the list comes from the TMDB the "tmdb_id" number is there (i double check) for all items.

Here is my plugin// path code...
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=crew_in_movies&amp;type=person&amp;filter_key=job&amp;filter_value=Director&amp;query=$INFO[ListItem.Director]

... and here is my custom click calling your script...
<onclick>RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,tmbd_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)])</onclick>

The info property ListItem.Property(tmdb_id) it's provided by the plugin// path from themoviedb.helper addon (again, i double check).

Example to check.... Movie: Collateral Beauty 2016, TMDB ID: 345920

What am i doing wrong here?

Thanks
Nessus

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - sualfred - 2019-11-25

Good question. It seems something broken. I will look into it

@nessus
typo on your end. tmbd -> tmdb

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - nessus - 2019-11-25

Ha... sorry about that Tongue

FYI typo came from copy/paste from your readme file... https://github.com/sualfred/script.embuary.info#search-by-the-movie-db-imbdb-or-tvdb-id

Cheers
Nessus

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - sualfred - 2019-12-22

The new version has a new list control (id 10055) for the person dialog. It's an optional combined list of movies + tvshows if some skinners prefer just one list control instead of the splitted once.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - sualfred - 2020-02-09

For anyone who is interested:
https://github.com/sualfred/script.embuary.info/tree/estuary

The script is going to have a new default skin which fits to Estuary.

Other changes:
- Season dialog fixed: Wrong containers got filled. Check readme for the correct IDs
- Dialog opens again after trailer playback
- All Rotten Tomatoes ratings are now available, incl. votes + average rating (see readme)
- New "onnext" property for injecting own actions (see readme)
- Fixed the context menu addon to use the IMDb of the uniqeid table instead of ListItem.IMDBnumber (which can be everything)
- Integrated option for calling the textviewer: RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=textviewer,header=bla,message=bla)