Kodi Community Forum
Release script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: Release script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother (/showthread.php?tid=346034)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - shedrock - 2021-02-10

@sualfred - Hope all is well with you.

I seem to be getting multiple errors in my log file regarding embuary.info. I couldn't paste my whole log, but it was just the same lines being repeated.

Here is my log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/idupitugec.kodi

Thanks in advance,

Shedrock

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - mardukL - 2021-02-10

(2021-02-10, 18:09)shedrock Wrote: @sualfred - Hope all is well with you.

I seem to be getting multiple errors in my log file regarding embuary.info. I couldn't paste my whole log, but it was just the same lines being repeated.

Here is my log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/idupitugec.kodi

Thanks in advance,

Shedrock

you need refresh you db using the NEW implemented translation setting used in scrapper setting.

e.g.
xml:
<setting id="tmdbgenreslanguage">en-EN</setting>
you use >en< new is >en-EN<

try adjust scrapper setting, maybe also embuary info setting - refresh movie .
i think this should help

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - shedrock - 2021-02-10

(2021-02-10, 20:17)mardukL Wrote: you need refresh you db using the NEW implemented translation setting used in scrapper setting.

e.g.
I do not see this option in my setting. All I can select from in the list is "EN". I can however go into the settings.xml file and manually add that. I am not sure if that's what you meant. Also, how to I refresh the DB? I also don't see an option for that. Sorry, I am a bit confused.

Regards,

Shedrock

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - mardukL - 2021-02-11

(2021-02-10, 21:36)shedrock Wrote:
(2021-02-10, 20:17)mardukL Wrote: you need refresh you db using the NEW implemented translation setting used in scrapper setting.

e.g.
I do not see this option in my setting. All I can select from in the list is "EN". I can however go into the settings.xml file and manually add that. I am not sure if that's what you meant. Also, how to I refresh the DB? I also don't see an option for that. Sorry, I am a bit confused.

Regards,

Shedrock

Sorry my FAULT.
i thought this setting value was a "global" change, which isn't.
Just for some tranlations.

Yes, dont change anything in the xml.

EDIT:
But i was refering to this

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=129821&pid=3002626#pid3002626

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - sualfred - 2021-02-12

@shedrock 

This isn't related to my script. Check the addon id of the error ->metadata.universal

@mardukL's advice is correct.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - shedrock - 2021-02-12

(2021-02-12, 09:49)sualfred Wrote: This isn't related to my script. Check the addon id of the error ->metadata.universal
I am sorry about that @sualfred. I eventually realized that after looking at my detailed log file.

Regards,

Shedrock

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - sualfred - 2021-02-13

Np. Happens to everyone.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - caperucitaferoz - 2021-03-14

Good Morning,
There is a misconception regarding the language settings that makes the script not return correctly translated results when we select for example es-ES.
This is because the api response returns the translations indexed in two fields (iso_639_1 and iso_3166_1 respectively).
I have sent a correction to github that allows to obtain the correct translation if it exists as well as the translation to the language even if it does not exist for the indicated country. For example, suppose my configuration is es-MX, but in tmdb there is only the translation to es-ES. My proposal would return the translation into Spanish, even if it is not specifically Mexican.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - caperucitaferoz - 2021-03-16

Goodnight,
I was wondering if there was any specific reason for not showing the episode information.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - sualfred - 2021-03-16

Indeed. U cannot call a episode by the ID with the API so it requires further API calls. Plus international orders are different. Season 2 episode 3 could be a different episode in US <-> DE for example.Another good or bad example to scrap/match is the show Money Heist. 

I really don't wanna deal with that.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - caperucitaferoz - 2021-03-16

(2021-03-16, 23:34)sualfred Wrote: Indeed. U cannot call a episode by the ID with the API so it requires further API calls. Plus international orders are different. Season 2 episode 3 could be a different episode in US <-> DE for example.Another good or bad example to scrap/match is the show Money Heist. 

I really don't wanna deal with that.

umm ... could you give me an example of a series with different numbers depending on the country.
Thanks

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - caperucitaferoz - 2021-03-19

I understand that the case of "Money Heist" is an exception and not the norm.
I have practically implemented this obtaining all the information from the API call to obtain the season, so it is not necessary extra calls. But I am very lost in developing xbmcgui.WindowXMLDialog and its associated XML. Could someone give me a good tutorial?

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - caperucitaferoz - 2021-03-23

(2021-03-19, 12:04)caperucitaferoz Wrote: I understand that the case of "Money Heist" is an exception and not the norm.
I have practically implemented this obtaining all the information from the API call to obtain the season, so it is not necessary extra calls. But I am very lost in developing xbmcgui.WindowXMLDialog and its associated XML. Could someone give me a good tutorial?

Finally I did not find that good manual to create WindowXMLDialog, worse by means of the existing one and the test and trial technique I have been able to finish the job. I have submitted it to github as Pull Request.
Any questions or observations feel free to ask.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - manfeed - 2021-03-29

Thanks again for this priceless tool. I keep having some errors, I don't know if something could be done about it. Thanks in advance!

xml:

2021-03-29 22:30:04.773 T:12136   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'tzinfo'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\plugin.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.widgets import *
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\resources\lib\widgets.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.helper import *
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\resources\lib\helper.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                       import arrow
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                       from .api import get, now, utcnow
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\api.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.factory import ArrowFactory
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\factory.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.arrow import Arrow
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 1396, in <module>
                                                       Arrow.max = Arrow.fromdatetime(datetime.max)
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 217, in fromdatetime
                                                       if dt.tzinfo is None:
                                                   AttributeError: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'tzinfo'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

2021-03-29 22:30:04.859 T:12136    INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
2021-03-29 22:30:04.863 T:15256   ERROR <general>: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.embuary.info/movie/trending
2021-03-29 22:30:04.872 T:10532   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'tzinfo'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\plugin.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.widgets import *
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\resources\lib\widgets.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.helper import *
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\resources\lib\helper.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                       import arrow
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                       from .api import get, now, utcnow
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\api.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.factory import ArrowFactory
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\factory.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.arrow import Arrow
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 1396, in <module>
                                                       Arrow.max = Arrow.fromdatetime(datetime.max)
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 217, in fromdatetime
                                                       if dt.tzinfo is None:
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - Angelinas - 2021-03-30

(2021-03-29, 22:35)manfeed Wrote: Thanks again for this priceless tool. I keep having some errors, I don't know if something could be done about it. Thanks in advance!

xml:

1. If you use latest from https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/script.module.arrow/

If is 1. answer "yes", try this module....
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676&pid=3021723#pid3021723

Download zip:
https://mega.nz/file/XVgXAYYZ#PyTK4RpHMFTxyLMtcvo5hgGs-CndGTA-HG4AUmjHna8