Kodi Community Forum
Release script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: Release script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother (/showthread.php?tid=346034)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - ontap - 2021-12-08

This has probably been asked numerous times , is there a way to set a path to call "embuary.info.script" when either pressing the "i" button or setting the default action in "media - videos" to  "show info" instead of "play" ?
Just seems a long winded way to get to your info dialogue, having to pull up the default video info page then select the extended info button to access your script.
Just using default Estuary skin.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - manfeed - 2022-02-16

@sualfred 

Thanks again for all your work in this script. The errors that I told you some time ago are getting worse, most of the times Kodi just crash. I know that you said it wasn't your fault, but it's very frustrating because I worked very hard to adapt my skin to use script.embuary.info and now I feel as if I was left to my own devices. Please, understand me, I'm not complaining in any way, I know that you owe nothing to anyone... I'm just expressing how I feel.

Please, I have only one request... I don't know if, for the time being, you could disable the part of the script that's causing the errors. I mean that I would happily renounce to whatever option currently existing in the script, if that means that the crashes and errors are gone. Many users would also be very grateful to you, because they keep complaining about this in the Aeon Tajo thread. Thanks again!

These are the kind of errors that I have...

xml:

EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'timestamp'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\plugin.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.widgets import *
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\resources\lib\widgets.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.helper import *
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\resources\lib\helper.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                       import arrow
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                       from .api import get, now, utcnow
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\api.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.arrow import TZ_EXPR, Arrow
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 34, in <module>
                                                       from arrow import formatter, locales, parser, util
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\parser.py", line 26, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.util import next_weekday, normalize_timestamp
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\util.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.constants import (
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\constants.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                       _MAX_TIMESTAMP = datetime.max.timestamp()
                                                   AttributeError: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'timestamp'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
                                                    INFO <general>: initializing python engine.
                                                    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                   Error Contents: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'tzinfo'
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\plugin.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\resources\lib\widgets.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.embuary.info\resources\lib\helper.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                       import arrow
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\api.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 1703, in <module>
                                                       Arrow.min = Arrow.fromdatetime(dt_datetime.min)
                                                     File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 318, in fromdatetime
                                                       if dt.tzinfo is None:
                                                   AttributeError: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'tzinfo'

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - Angelinas - 2022-02-16

(2022-02-16, 01:14)manfeed Wrote: Please, I have only one request... I don't know if, for the time being, you could disable the part of the script that's causing the errors. I mean that I would happily renounce to whatever option currently existing in the script, if that means that the crashes and errors are gone. Many users would also be very grateful to you, because they keep complaining about this in the Aeon Tajo thread. Thanks again!
Can you try to change constants.py in script.module.arrow and test....mine is Kodi on windows 64
(Mine pc have no errors in log - Error Contents: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'timestamp')

Please test are all funkcion work ?!??

Code:
import sys
from datetime import datetime

if sys.version_info < (3, 8):  # pragma: no cover
    from typing_extensions import Final
else:
    from typing import Final  # pragma: no cover

# datetime.max.timestamp() errors on Windows, so we must hardcode
# the highest possible datetime value that can output a timestamp.
# tl;dr platform-independent max timestamps are hard to form
# See: https://stackoverflow.com/q/46133223
try:
    # Get max timestamp. Works on POSIX-based systems like Linux and macOS,
    # but will trigger an OverflowError, ValueError, or OSError on Windows
    _MAX_TIMESTAMP = datetime(2038, 1, 1, 23, 59, 59, 999999).timestamp()
except (OverflowError, ValueError, OSError):  # pragma: no cover
    # Fallback for Windows and 32-bit systems if initial max timestamp call fails
    # Must get max value of ctime on Windows based on architecture (x32 vs x64)
    # https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/c-runtime-library/reference/ctime-ctime32-ctime64-wctime-wctime32-wctime64
    # Note: this may occur on both 32-bit Linux systems (issue #930) along with Windows systems
    is_64bits = sys.maxsize > 2 ** 32

MAX_TIMESTAMP: Final[float] = _MAX_TIMESTAMP
MAX_TIMESTAMP_MS: Final[float] = MAX_TIMESTAMP * 1000
MAX_TIMESTAMP_US: Final[float] = MAX_TIMESTAMP * 1_000_000

MAX_ORDINAL: Final[int] = datetime(2038, 1, 1, 23, 59, 59, 999999).toordinal()
MIN_ORDINAL: Final[int] = 1

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - manfeed - 2022-02-16

@Angelinas

I have compared with my current file and yours is different, so I will test it to see what happens...

Thanks!

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - roidy - 2022-02-16

@manfeed Can I ask what are you doing with script.embuary.info when the error happens?

I ask because I use script.embuary.info with Matrix and Nexus on a daily basis and have never seen this error.

Most of the times I’m doing nothing directly related to the script, just browsing music or movies or idle in home screen… I think it must be related to the widgets, but in fact I don’t like widgets and I don’t have any active. It would seem that even so, the script must be performing some task in the background that causes the errors…

Could it be an operating system issue? I don’t know, I run Windows, maybe you are in another system that’s not affected by this issue?

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - manfeed - 2022-02-18

@Angelinas 

I have been testing your file these days and I haven't had a single error anymore... The script options that I use seem to work well too.

What's next? I would like that the Kodi users that are having the same problem would also have the fix...

The error is back... Sad

xml:

EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Contents: 'bytes' object has no attribute 'tzinfo'
import arrow
File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 1704, in <module>
Arrow.max = Arrow.fromdatetime(dt_datetime.max)
File "C:\Matrix2\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 318, in fromdatetime
if dt.tzinfo is None:
AttributeError: 'bytes' object has no attribute 'tzinfo'

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - ntilagoa - 2022-03-10

Hi all
Anyone knows how make the play button visible when browsing the Tmdb movies?
Thank you

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - TheJezstarr - 2022-03-11

I'm getting crashes occurring when I stop watching a file, or whenever I update the database. I have tried a few things and it seems to be linked to embuary info... at least it seems that way.

https://paste.kodi.tv/elacijupez.kodi

This is the logfile, any ideas?

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - roidy - 2022-03-11

What makes you think it's Embuary Info that's causing the problem?

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - TheJezstarr - 2022-03-12

(2022-03-11, 21:16)roidy Wrote: What makes you think it's Embuary Info that's causing the problem?

The only way I can get the crash to stop is to disable the plugin.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - angelitto - 2022-03-12

Same for me on OSMC. After i disabled the Embuary Info, no more crashes.

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - manfeed - 2022-03-13

(2022-03-12, 13:58)angelitto Wrote: Same for me on OSMC. After i disabled the Embuary Info, no more crashes.

Just to share what I know about this so far (someone correct me if I'm wrong...)

- script.embuary.info crashes because it uses a dependency called script.module.arrow
- script.module arrow crashes because there is a bug in some component of Python
- the bug is known and reported to Python devs, but no one cares about it since a long ago...

How this chain can be broken and get rid of the crashes I just don't know...

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - TheJezstarr - 2022-03-14

(2022-03-13, 14:51)manfeed Wrote:
(2022-03-12, 13:58)angelitto Wrote: Same for me on OSMC. After i disabled the Embuary Info, no more crashes.

Just to share what I know about this so far (someone correct me if I'm wrong...)

- script.embuary.info crashes because it uses a dependency called script.module.arrow
- script.module arrow crashes because there is a bug in some component of Python
- the bug is known and reported to Python devs, but no one cares about it since a long ago...

How this chain can be broken and get rid of the crashes I just don't know...
Is this also related to the bug you raised in the github? I can test the constants.py and comment there about it?

RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - manfeed - 2022-03-14

(2022-03-14, 18:41)TheJezstarr Wrote: Is this also related to the bug you raised in the github? I can test the constants.py and comment there about it?

Yes, it's related to this issue...

https://github.com/razzeee/script.module.arrow/issues/4

...I can't do anything but test what others suggest, so if you have any suggestion feel free to comment, thanks!