Kodi Community Forum
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=346302)

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - Soulace - 2018-03-28

Hi Honko,

any idea where to get the Angelcry Repository. Site seems to be down. Was the Advanced Launcher packaged somewhere else? Github seems to be dead https://github.com/Angelscry/plugin.program.advanced.launcher

Hi also when I put a DVD into the DVD drive - it comes up with on the main menu as "DVD drive" rather than "DVD Drive" or better still "DVD"

Is there a .xml file where I can change the label from "DVD drive" to "DVD"?

tried guisettings.xml in %appdata%/kodi but no instance of "DVD drive" in that file.

**SOLVED** change menu label.

found this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=85724&pid=2668762#pid2668762

installed it. Created a launcher to a windows exe. Tested okay. But it only links to a submenu under programs or favs.

Is there a way to link it to a custom main menu? mod a skin xml of some sort?

***Ohh widgets...*

I know I might solve this myself but.. I was messing around with KOdi/Xonfluence on 2 Windows boxes to see what options had evolved over time.

On Win unit one I started with Kodi 15 and xonfluence and installed 16 then 17. In most cases it keept the previous settings and installed the newer update.

On the second Win unit Kodi 17 and latest xonfluence is installed in on hit.

Now I prefer the main menu at the LOW setting which was an option to set on earlier versions of Xonfleunence as I had it up to Kodi 16 on Win unit one. I updated and it kept the main menu low.

However I cannot find that option in the second unit which was installed fresh as kodi 17 and latest Xonfluence.

What am I missing or was this option taken out in the latest build of Xonfluence?

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - Henk31 - 2018-03-30

THX! for the Leia update. Works witout a problem.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - Helly1206 - 2018-04-02

(2018-03-26, 07:16)Mount81 Wrote: Hello!

So this 3.4.0 update is working on Leia only, or should I install also on 17.6 Krypton?

And have you any luck fixing the "thumbnail preview extraction" bug?

Thank you!
Hi,

3.4.0 is only for Leia. Due to changes in the API, it doesn't work on Krypton.

About the preview bug, I cannot reproduce it, so it is very hard/ nearly impossible to solve it for me. Maybe someone else on this forum can help.

Helly.

(2018-03-28, 06:01)Soulace Wrote: I know I might solve this myself but.. I was messing around with KOdi/Xonfluence on 2 Windows boxes to see what options had evolved over time.

On Win unit one I started with Kodi 15 and xonfluence and installed 16 then 17. In most cases it keept the previous settings and installed the newer update.

On the second Win unit Kodi 17 and latest xonfluence is installed in on hit.

Now I prefer the main menu at the LOW setting which was an option to set on earlier versions of Xonfleunence as I had it up to Kodi 16 on Win unit one. I updated and it kept the main menu low.

However I cannot find that option in the second unit which was installed fresh as kodi 17 and latest Xonfluence.

What am I missing or was this option taken out in the latest build of Xonfluence?

Hi,

You can still find it at Skin settings --> General --> Home screen options -->Enable low main menu bar.

Helly.

(2018-03-30, 12:53)Henk31 Wrote: THX! for the Leia update. Works witout a problem.
 Cool

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - thekingswolf - 2018-04-09

Adding a clean library button to the bottom next to power, questions about spacing.  See how the broom isn't centered on the button, and the new button is a little too close to the power button?  Where in the xml is the spacing controlled?  There are no left tags, or any tags that I can find in this section to control the spacing of these icons and buttons.  I also want to move the power button to the left and the clean button in the middle with the favorites to the right, but without any <left> tags to manipulate i can't figure out how to control where these buttons appear.  Help?  i'll post the section of the home.xml i modified.  

Click here for the changes i made

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - Soulace - 2018-04-11

thx Helly!

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - Helly1206 - 2018-04-13

Quote:Adding a clean library button to the bottom next to power, questions about spacing.  See how the broom isn't centered on the button, and the new button is a little too close to the power button?  Where in the xml is the spacing controlled?  There are no left tags, or any tags that I can find in this section to control the spacing of these icons and buttons.  I also want to move the power button to the left and the clean button in the middle with the favorites to the right, but without any <left> tags to manipulate i can't figure out how to control where these buttons appear.  Help?  i'll post the section of the home.xml i modified.  
(2018-04-09, 19:01)thekingswolf Wrote: ImageClick here for the changes i made
I placed dummy textures in between for alignment.

Between ID 23 and 27 you need to place:

Code:
<control type="image" id="28">
<width>1</width>
<height>45</height>
<texture>-</texture>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(DisableGlobalSearch) + Skin.HasSetting(FloorGlobalSearch)</visible>
</control>

And between the power and clean library icon image you need to place:

Code:
<control type="image"> <width>11</width>
<height>45</height>
<texture>-</texture>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(DisableGlobalSearch) + Skin.HasSetting(FloorGlobalSearch)</visible>
</control>

Take care that when you are using rss feeds, the alignment will fail as it will overlap your button.

Helly.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - thekingswolf - 2018-04-15

hmmm that makes sense but it didn't work.  It looks exactly the same.  

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/T7TQbT4Q9s/

here's what I did based on what you suggested

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - Helly1206 - 2018-04-15

Remove the conditional visibility.

Helly.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - pokerxanadu - 2018-04-15

Quote:I have Yahoo Weather installed, which works fine when I select Weather from the menu. However, the widget that displays on the background screen when I have the Weather main menu item highlighted shows the weather for some other location, not the weather for my location that I have set in Yahoo Weather. How do I change the settings for the widget that is on display?

Never mind - I figured it out.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - pokerxanadu - 2018-04-15

I'd like to add a menu item that opens a specific Super Favorites folder. This was easy to do in other skins that offered "Change Action" for menu buttons, but I can't find any way to do it in Xonfluence. All I can figure out is to add a menu button that points to the Super Favorites addon, but then I have to open the folder I want each time from the Super Favorites main menu.