Kodi Community Forum
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=346302)

RE: Xonfluence - myfototv - 2015-11-09

Hi there Helly,

Thankyou so much for taking this skin on!!

My question is

I have downloaded both the helly repo and helly master repo and in skins I Get an empty folder, could you please send the link for the current repo with the skin included, thank you ever so much. have a great day.

RE: Xonfluence - Helly1206 - 2015-11-09

(2015-11-09, 12:00)pepepe Wrote: Sorry for sending you on a wild goose chase, I have Xonfluence running so nicely on my android box with Isengard and its perfect save the vpn IP option. I don't have Helix installed to go back and test which version of ccm it was, it may well have been another skin altogether.
It was just nice to look over above SYSTEM to see if I was connected via VPN instead of clicking on the sub menu shortcut or opening maintenance tool yadda yadda yadda.
I apologize once again for not remembering the correct skin and thank you for a skin that really suits my basic needs which is a simple interface that is not hypnotisingly (if that is even a word) busy which has become rare in a world of zooming boxes and spinning doo-dads.

No problem. Thanks for liking my skin.

(2015-11-09, 12:58)myfototv Wrote: Hi there Helly,

Thankyou so much for taking this skin on!!

My question is

I have downloaded both the helly repo and helly master repo and in skins I Get an empty folder, could you please send the link for the current repo with the skin included, thank you ever so much. have a great day.

You can find the repo here:
https://github.com/Helly1206/_repo/HellyRepo.Kodi.zip

The skin is not included in the repo. You can install the skin after the repo is installed (from zip file)
See the first post for further instructions.

Success.
Helly.

RE: Xonfluence - CodaMan - 2015-11-09

I just switched from CCM to Xonfluence and have a couple of questions:

1) Is there a way to edit the Home Screen main bar titles without clearing the selection and redoing them? Maybe edit an xml file and where might it be located?

2) With CCM, I would highlight a TV show in the Kodi library and it would display in the lower left when the next episode of that show was going to air. Does Xonfluence have a setting for that also?

Thanks for keeping up on a great skin.

(2015-11-09, 19:10)CodaMan Wrote: I just switched from CCM to Xonfluence and have a couple of questions:

1) Is there a way to edit the Home Screen main bar titles without clearing the selection and redoing them? Maybe edit an xml file and where might it be located?

2) With CCM, I would highlight a TV show in the Kodi library and it would display in the lower left when the next episode of that show was going to air. Does Xonfluence have a setting for that also?

Hi Codaman,

Thanks for liking this skin.

1) You may manually edit guisettings.xml in your kodi/userdata folder. Take care that kodi is not running when doing so because it will be overwritten when you close kodi. Make a backup of this file first, just in case ...

2) I don't know, but I think so as I didn't take it out. Maybe it's one of the tvshows settings in the skinsettings menu. I'm not close to my system at the moment, so I cannot check for you.

Helly.

RE: Xonfluence - CodaMan - 2015-11-09

(2015-11-07, 02:34)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: I was able to follow all steps, except for the most important one - copying the modified guisettings.xml over to Kodi. Unfortunately, I'm having issues doing this, as I cannot shut down Kodi to perform this crucial step, because I am running OpenElec. Every time I try replacing the file, after reboot, the original xml is back.

Do you happen to know how I can go about doing this in Openelec 6 (Kodi 15.2)? Is this a new feature in Isengard? I used to be able to replace guisettings.xml file when I was in Openelec 5.0.8 ( Kodi 14.2)

(2015-11-07, 02:34)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: I reached out in the OpenELEC forums and they showed me how to do this. I now have Xonfluence installed with all my configuration from CCM Helix transferred over! Thank you.

Any insight on how to do this?

RE: Xonfluence - simche - 2015-11-10

Hi Helly!
First of all Great skin and works perfect on my 15.2 ftvstick…Thank you for your hard work.
Is there any way to add autocomplete script to DialogKeyboard.xml like shown in this post
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558&pid=2023178#pid2023178 ?
Thank you!

RE: Xonfluence - Robotica - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-10, 16:30)simche Wrote: Hi Helly!
First of all Great skin and works perfect on my 15.2 ftvstick…Thank you for your hard work.
Is there any way to add autocomplete script to DialogKeyboard.xml like shown in this post
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558&pid=2023178#pid2023178 ?
Thank you!

I like this feature with auto-completion. I don't think Xonfluence uses script.extendedinfo. But most skins uses this script nowadays and it also can be implemented independently. Best is to try it out yourself..

RE: Xonfluence - dmcjr22 - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-09, 19:10)CodaMan Wrote: 2) With CCM, I would highlight a TV show in the Kodi library and it would display in the lower left when the next episode of that show was going to air. Does Xonfluence have a setting for that also?

The tv show info you seen in the bottom left is from the next aired addon and yes it is compatible with this skin.
you can find it in programs section of kodi repo, once installed if you go to skin settings then script make sure that the option is checked and you will be good to go. If you change the settings within the next aired addon you can make it so you can have next aired widgets on home screen

RE: Xonfluence - myfototv - 2015-11-10

Good evening Helly,

PERFECT, Got It All working now!! Brilliant, I mean REALLY good!!

I have a feature Request if possible.... Well Two..

1) Make the Selection Outline Thicker -ie the Square Box that goes Around the selected addon in Icon View. Make that line thicker So its easier to see.

2) Option to Disable the window that pops up that says opening stream with the Cancel Button at the bottom. and replace it with the working animation.

Thank-you a million times for carrying out the great work on this Skin.

Regards

RE: Xonfluence - Helly1206 - 2015-11-13

(2015-11-10, 22:58)myfototv Wrote: Good evening Helly,

PERFECT, Got It All working now!! Brilliant, I mean REALLY good!!

I have a feature Request if possible.... Well Two..

1) Make the Selection Outline Thicker -ie the Square Box that goes Around the selected addon in Icon View. Make that line thicker So its easier to see.

2) Option to Disable the window that pops up that says opening stream with the Cancel Button at the bottom. and replace it with the working animation.

Thank-you a million times for carrying out the great work on this Skin.

Regards

Hi Myfototv,

I'm glad you got everything working.

I checked your first request, but to my opinion it doesn't make things better looking. I decided to skip it for now. Nevertheless I need to update it at quite a lot of places which is rather a lot of work.

I don't understand your second question. I don't know about a popup that seas opening stream. Can you please send me a screenshot?

Thanks.

Helly.

RE: Xonfluence - Helly1206 - 2015-11-14

New release: 3.1.6

- Align buttons correctly in OSD when no video artwork enabled #195
- Align correctly when using stats-bar
- Added option for streaming navigator menu (can be navigated through .strm files from separate folder or video library)
- Added option to restart kodi instead of reboot when pressing reboot
- Added autocomplete option on keyboards when script.extendedinfo is installed #232
- Added music artist info from script.extendedinfo
- Added actor info from script.extendedinfo when pressing 'back'

I decided to make this the final release for isengard. Maybe some bug-fixing will be done if required, but no new functionality.

After doing some other things, I start porting to Jarvis and add new functionality from that.

Thanks.

Helly.

RE: Xonfluence - ReignOfTheTech - 2015-11-14

Thanks for all your work Helly. I have one question please help...

With this skin when I want to use my own custom backgrounds everything is fine until the skin updates. Once it updates all my backgrounds are removed from the skin folder... I would place them in userdata folder like most skins but Xonfluence does not allow me to navigate to userdata folder to select images. Where should I place my backgrounds to ensure that they aren't deleted every time the skin updates?

I was placing them in the backgrounds folder of the skin with the rest of the backgrounds that were already there but they always disappear when the skin updates.

Thank you so much for any response.

RE: Xonfluence - ReignOfTheTech - 2015-11-14

I just watched a video where someone was able to navigate anywhere when changing backgrounds through skin settings but I can not do this. I am automatically taken to the skin.xonfluence/backgrounds folder. I can go up one to the root of the skin folder but then there is no other option to leave the skin folder from there. The two dots to move back again are not there anymore.

Am I the only one with this issue?

RE: Xonfluence - dmcjr22 - 2015-11-15

On my firetv I use a couple custom backgrounds , I put them in a folder and place such folder in userdata/keymaps, not sure what os do the same or something similar