Kodi Community Forum
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=346302)

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - bunter fisch - 2019-02-25

@troggy

this works great. I have not only two profiles, ive creates three. At the moment when i press the x button in the videoosd the osd is closed. When i want to jump to the after next profile i have to go back to the osd and use the x button again. It would be better when the osd wouldnt be closed after the first use so i can press the button again and select the correct profile.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - trogggy - 2019-02-25

(2019-02-25, 09:06)bunter fisch Wrote: @troggy

this works great. I have not only two profiles, ive creates three. At the moment when i press the x button in the videoosd the osd is closed. When i want to jump to the after next profile i have to go back to the osd and use the x button again. It would be better when the osd wouldnt be closed after the first use so i can press the button again and select the correct profile.
You can edit addons/skin.xonfluence/xml/VideoOSD.xml to keep the osd open...
Look around line 233 for:
Quote:            <control type="radiobutton" id="256">
                <visible>Skin.String(OSDBtnUsrCmd)</visible>
                <label>31359</label>
                <font></font>
                <include content="OSDButton">
                    <param name="Size" value="73" />
                    <param name="Texture" value="OSDUser" />
                </include>
                <onclick condition="Skin.String(OSDBtnUsrCmd)">Dialog.Close(VideoOSD,true)</onclick>
                <onclick condition="Skin.String(OSDBtnUsrCmd)">$VAR[UsrOSDBtnCmd]</onclick>
            </control>
Edit out the bolded line and save - now the osd should stay open. 
If you do that it will need to be redone every time the skin updates.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - DarkZone-World - 2019-02-25

Hello,
if I change TV channels then the OSD is very briefly displayed. In the settings, I have set 15 seconds.

Another problem. If I set in the PVR settings under Playback -> Switch to full Screen, then the picture remains black.

In other skins this works Sad

I hope these bugs can be fixed.

Thanks!

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - bunter fisch - 2019-02-25

@ troggy

Doesn't work when i edit out the line but when i delete it. Thanks.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - trogggy - 2019-02-25

(2019-02-25, 17:09)bunter fisch Wrote: @ troggy

Doesn't work when i edit out the line but when i delete it. Thanks.
Sorry it wasn't clear, I meant remove / delete that line.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - Jafo666 - 2019-02-26

Am I being daft, I can't use different background pictures for each menu name?

It wont let me see or pick anything from special:// also haven't got an option to activate alternative background path. I have tried to add this manually and the button setting is there but when you click it it doesn't actually do anything.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - udangaribaldi - 2019-02-26

hi - can the same properties of a menu item be applied on to a button?  - the properties being the background image, widget set and onscreen addon icon set, etc. etc.
i wish to remove the menu bar and use randomly placed 'buttons' instead on the home screen. im on kodi 18.0 using the xonfluence skin.
any help much appreciated.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - udangaribaldi - 2019-02-26

background image are now in the textures.xbt

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - kenmills - 2019-03-03

Hey all,

If I'm using the Xonfluence skin, can anyone tell me how I can reference the Clear Data function (that is in the PVR & Live TV -> guide section)  directly from an addon I am building?  I can link to the PVR and TV section by using the xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(pvrsettings)') but I really only need to clear the guide data, and that would be a much more elegant solution.

Thanks for any help you can provide!!
Ken

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - trogggy - 2019-03-03

(2019-03-03, 04:21)kenmills Wrote: Hey all,

If I'm using the Xonfluence skin, can anyone tell me how I can reference the Clear Data function (that is in the PVR & Live TV -> guide section)  directly from an addon I am building?  I can link to the PVR and TV section by using the xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(pvrsettings)') but I really only need to clear the guide data, and that would be a much more elegant solution.

Ken
AFAIK it's not possible to do it without horrible hacks - there's nothing in built-in functions or json unless I've missed it or it's been added recently.
You could use a combination of built-ins and actions(eg activatewindow, setfocus, select, sendclick etc) but it wouldn't be pretty.
In any case there's nothing skin-specific about it.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - Mudislander - 2019-03-03

Hey Helly

Just re-installed Kodi after many years and obviously had to try Xonfluence. Glad to see it's going strong and still popular. Great job, I know the amont of work it takes.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - jmh2002 - 2019-03-04

Nice to see you here Mudislander Smile

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - kenmills - 2019-03-04

(2019-03-03, 12:42)trogggy Wrote:
(2019-03-03, 04:21)kenmills Wrote: Hey all,

Ken
AFAIK it's not possible to do it without horrible hacks - there's nothing in built-in functions or json unless I've missed it or it's been added recently.
You could use a combination of built-ins and actions(eg activatewindow, setfocus, select, sendclick etc) but it wouldn't be pretty.
In any case there's nothing skin-specific about it. 
 No worries, thanks for the info trogggy.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - envee - 2019-03-08

Thank you for your work on this skin! I'm a new Windows Kodi user coming from other programs (and just manual media management), and I was really frustrated with many Kodi skins for their poor mouse support. Or in some cases complete lack of. I'm pleased to have found this skin, even though it doesn't hit any Confluence nostalgia since Leia was my first Kodi installation - this skin is perfect for my needs. Mouse control works better than pretty much every other skin I tried, so kudos!

It works great with mouse and keyboard, looks slick and minimal especially after setting appearances to "Modern", and the submenus and addon configuration is great. The customization is fantastic and I was able to streamline my home screen a lot more than other skins allowed me to do, at least within Kodi.

I've set up a bunch of smart playlists and their integration with linking as shortcuts on the homescreen is fantastic as either addon sets or submenu options. This way I can configure my TV Shows home screen to have shortcuts for history of recently played episodes, in-progress shows, or whatever else just by making a playlist and linking it somewhere. At first I couldn't figure out how to change the icons for user addon sets until I realized it was just simply entering the path to icon in settings.xml. Whoops!

The only issue or suggestion I have is with the TV Show Next Aired addon:
If setting it to go more than 7 days or to start the week on "today" in the addon options it just shows blank boxes for show entries but updates to have enough 'boxes' for the correct days I set. Upon clicking the boxes it opens the show properly, so it's linking to them fine for clicking at least. I'd much rather have the Next Aired screen start on "today" if possible, the more than 7 days is less of a big deal but would still be nice. Any tips on which .xml to take a look at to try to get this working and to display info? I'm hoping it can be setup with some .xml tweaking, I just don't know what files to be looking at for this.
Lastly, I noticed the Next Aired air times are listed in a different time zone than my system time. I'm assuming that's an addon issue though and nothing can be done within Xonfluence's .xml's to get that corrected though. I tried to find some sort of timezone override option in Xonfluence's .xml for the addon but nothing popped up. Again, probably an addon issue but maybe you have a tip. Not a huge deal in any case as I just need to mentally add 5 hours to every time.

Thanks for the awesome skin, after trying out many this has been the best for me especially with primarily using mouse input and customizing home menu easily.

RE: Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x) - envee - 2019-03-08

Can't figure out how to edit posts on this board, but I forgot to add to the above post:

The other issue I have is I want to use the power menu to restart Kodi instead of rebooting machine. I set that option to on in the Skin Settings and verified in the settings.xml that restartnotreboot is 'true'. However it doesn't seem to work. Hitting reboot in the power menu just exits Kodi but doesn't restart. Any suggestions?