Kodi Community Forum
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=346302)

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - dkangel - 2023-01-22

(2023-01-22, 13:29)rafikW Wrote:
(2023-01-22, 11:44)dkangel Wrote: Hello everybody

i've just update to Nexus and my subtitles are now white instead of yellow
I can not change color in settings

371305 (thread)

Can someone made changes to Xonfluence ?

Thank you very much
Workaround: switch to Estuary skin, select needed subtitles colour and back to Xonfluence.

Yes that's what i made but i think this should be corrected in Xonfluence to stay up to date Laugh

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - DiMag - 2023-01-22

(2023-01-14, 16:36)rafi1 Wrote: This likely requires .... cloning  his  whole skin and integrate to it yourself, which is time-consuming, and not easily sharable after.

Why cloning and not forking - which makes the end result easily shareable?

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - rafi1 - 2023-01-22

(2023-01-22, 18:28)DiMag Wrote:
(2023-01-14, 16:36)rafi1 Wrote: This likely requires .... cloning  his  whole skin and integrate to it yourself, which is time-consuming, and not easily sharable after.

Why cloning and not forking - which makes the end result easily shareable?

So, feel free to do that, integrate, test, etc. I don't have the time, nor the motivation (as I explained)...

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - GT_Racer - 2023-01-25

I've noticed that since upgrading to Kodi V20 the seek bar that pops up at the top of the screen when skipping through a video, rewinding, pausing etc... isn't working right. When skipping through a video it doesn't stay on screen, With a short skip it pops up for a brief fraction of a second & with a long skip it doesn't pop up at all. It's fine for pause, fast-forwarding & rewinding though.

It seems like it's an issue on most of the skins i've tried apart from the default Estuary one where it works fine.

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - dkangel - 2023-01-25

(2023-01-25, 17:26)GT_Racer Wrote: I've noticed that since upgrading to Kodi V20 the seek bar that pops up at the top of the screen when skipping through a video, rewinding, pausing etc... isn't working right. When skipping through a video it doesn't stay on screen, With a short skip it pops up for a brief fraction of a second & with a long skip it doesn't pop up at all. It's fine for pause, fast-forwarding & rewinding though.

It seems like it's an issue on most of the skins i've tried apart from the default Estuary one where it works fine.

Same problem here
I hope someone will correct that

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Steph09 - 2023-01-31

You need to go into the skin folder & find the file 'DialogSeekBar.xml' & change 'Player.DisplayAfterSeek' to 'Player.HasPerformedSeek(3)'.

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - dkangel - 2023-01-31

(2023-01-31, 15:27)Steph09 Wrote: You need to go into the skin folder & find the file 'DialogSeekBar.xml' & change 'Player.DisplayAfterSeek' to 'Player.HasPerformedSeek(3)'.

Just perfect !!! Thank you very much.

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - rafi1 - 2023-01-31

(2023-01-31, 15:27)Steph09 Wrote: You need to go into the skin folder & find the file 'DialogSeekBar.xml' & change 'Player.DisplayAfterSeek' to 'Player.HasPerformedSeek(3)'.
Is this change compatible also to Kodi 19.5?

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Steph09 - 2023-02-01

I don't think so as it's something related to a change made in Kodi 20.

I found it a list of changes made to the skinning engine in Kodi 20.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=363553&pid=3098753#pid3098753

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - rafi1 - 2023-02-01

In this case, I suggest (to the skindeveloper here, bart) to make this line conditioned by Kodi version. It's important to be able to keep backward compatibility, for simplicity.

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - rafikW - 2023-02-01

@bsoriano was here last time one year and two months ago: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=346302&pid=3074020#pid3074020
I'm afraid he abandoned Xonfluence development which is pity because he did really amazing work making this skin back alive in Matrix.
I'm glad Xonfluence is still working in Nexus even with these small issues for which there are some workarounds or fixes using xml files modifications but it works making us happy :-)

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - arsMOBILIS - 2023-02-03

Glad to see this forum is still here even though the dev has scrammed.

I have 7 Kodi installs and one of them on an Android tablet where I forgot to turn auto updates off just upped Kodi to Nexus. First thing that didn't seem to work properly anymore was the Favorites button, but I managed to install the Favorites script again manually and that is working again, but I have one other issue still outstanding. One of my menu ribbon selections is Utilities which I use to display Programs widgets. In Kodi 19.5 I also set that menu option up to show a submenu with just a single choice... "Add-ons". On Android devices (which includes the 5 Firesticks I also have Kodi on) clicking that on Matrix would bring up two options, Android apps, and Program add-ons. The latter would bring up a list of all my add-ons in the Program category. In Nexus though I only get the Android apps option, with no way to see the list of Program add-ons.

Strangely this doesn't happen for other add-on categories. For instance, I have a submenu set up for video, which includes an Add-ons option, and in that case it correctly brings up the list of all my Video add-ons. It's just the Program add-ons that have gone away.

Does anyone have any suggestions or insight? I can easily edit XML or Python if someone can suggest where I should look. I have a backup on another device so I could revert to Matrix, but I'd like to resolve all the Nexus issues on this one tablet so I can move ahead with the update on all my other devices.

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - snoopy78 - 2023-02-03

hi there,

maybe someone can help me out Wink

I've several Kodi installations on NVidia Shield TVs. Up until Kodi 19 all was fine.
Since the update to Kodi20 i have one annoying issue.

When i'm f.e. in a local movie/series (data) folder and navigate down and up all is fine. I used to quickly jump from top to bottom, when i was at the top file by pressing the "up" button, so that the last file then was selected.
Since Kodi 20, when i do this, i always get a crash back into the nvidia shield desktop. This i observed only so far on confluence skin, with other ones not.

Can you help me here out?

BR
snoopy78

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - DiMag - 2023-02-03

JFK! These are way too many hitches on v20.0...

I think I won't update till Nexus reaches v20.2.

At any rate, having tried Nexus myself the only palpable improvement over Matrix I have discovered is the PVR section. Which is due to the fact that the PVR section had not gotten as much attention until recently, with all that IPTV/VOD thing skyrocketing in importance.

RE: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Friedrich0404 - 2023-02-08

When i pause a video there is only a small OSD on top of the screen. When i press OK or ENTER there is a bigger OSD with a progress bar and i can enable the end time in this OSD. How can i make this bigger OSD to the default pause OSD? I'm using LE10 with kodi 19.5.