Kodi Community Forum
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=346302)

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - derders - 2016-02-17

have found a little bug

LiveTV OSD shows channel numbers like in screenshot with (,) before the number
confluence has the numbers in the brackets

would it be possible to show it without the brackets?

number space channelname

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Only4me - 2016-02-17

Hey Helly,

Thanks for bringing the OSD buttons, while playing a DVD of ifo file, back on screen. Could you just shift them a little bit to the left so they all appear?

Thanks, Gerard

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - cabrio - 2016-02-18

I apologize in advance if this is not the place to post this, but how do i get this installed on the krypton builds? the latest nightly just gives a "failed to install" error.
I like to put the latest version on my machine. So, I would like to see if anyone has been able to put it on the latest build.
If I add the repo, the skin doesn't show up at all, and I am assuming because it is I am using version 17..

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - trogggy - 2016-02-18

(2016-02-18, 01:06)cabrio Wrote: I apologize in advance if this is not the place to post this, but how do i get this installed on the krypton builds? the latest nightly just gives a "failed to install" error.
I like to put the latest version on my machine. So, I would like to see if anyone has been able to put it on the latest build.
If I add the repo, the skin doesn't show up at all, and I am assuming because it is I am using version 17..
Look back a few pages and you'll find Uukrul has made a version for krypton. You'll have to install by zip.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - oksauce - 2016-02-18

hi and thanks for updating the skin... its great, just one thing, every start up i get , i get an addon script error,
any ideas?
regards

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - oksauce - 2016-02-18

it actually says addon error, and all the skin changes revert back to default,

edit... i think its ok now.. restarted my unit and thats seem to have fixed my issue... sorry about that

ta

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Helly1206 - 2016-02-18

(2016-02-17, 13:12)derders Wrote: have found a little bug

number space channelname

(2016-02-17, 13:12)derders Wrote: have found a little bug

number space channelname

Ok, will fix it in the next release.

Helly,

(2016-02-17, 19:56)Only4me Wrote: Hey Helly,

Thanks for bringing the OSD buttons, while playing a DVD of ifo file, back on screen. Could you just shift them a little bit to the left so they all appear?

Thanks, Gerard

Thought I'd fixed that. Maybe one button configuration I didn't test. Anyhow, I will check for the next release.

Thanks,
Helly.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - derders - 2016-02-19

(2016-02-18, 08:14)Helly1206 Wrote: Ok, will fix it in the next release.

Helly,

thank you

found something weird

In Fullscreen OSD cuts sometimes channelname and starttime but windowed not (have a look at screenshot please)

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - nhsman - 2016-02-19

Hi I think I found the bug. On home screen with video played in background it is not possibse to highlight video controls if search button is set to be on the botton of the screen in skin settings. Please see screenshot. And thanks for great skin.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Helly1206 - 2016-02-19

(2016-02-19, 15:14)derders Wrote:
(2016-02-18, 08:14)Helly1206 Wrote: Ok, will fix it in the next release.

Helly,

thank you

found something weird

In Fullscreen OSD cuts sometimes channelname and starttime but windowed not (have a look at screenshot please)

I need to update the fonts. Consider it fixed in the next release.

Helly.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Helly1206 - 2016-02-19

(2016-02-19, 15:34)nhsman Wrote: Hi I think I found the bug. On home screen with video played in background it is not possibse to highlight video controls if search button is set to be on the botton of the screen in skin settings. Please see screenshot. And thanks for great skin.

Ok, I'll fix it in the next release.

Helly.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Helly1206 - 2016-02-20

Hi all,

Another release with mostly bugfixes (thanks to you all for finding them).

Enjoy.

Helly.

- Fixed home stats bug when drive is unavailable #589
- Updated fonts to fix cut off of text #614
- Fixed Channel name and number not showing correctly when playing Live TV #601
- Fixed non working now playing buttons when search button is at bottom position #615
- Fixed OSD button position when playing DVD #602
- Added nodes option in skinsettings - submenu for music, movies, tvshows and concerts

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - moshoodo123 - 2016-02-20

Hi Helly, thank you so much for this great skin, really love it. please can you tell me if there is a way to make home floor alone transparent as current settings also affect the home menu. also there is no arrow pointer in the Home menu subset if the item is more than 6 which suppose to let someone know that there are still more hidden.

Thanks again bro for your hard work.