Kodi Community Forum
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=346302)

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - dunkle - 2016-02-27

This may seem like the silliest of silly questions but ....

using the "random fanart" options for my background of my TV and Movies sections

Is it possible to change how often the background changes ?

Say once every minute, or evertime I come back to that menu ?

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Emulators - 2016-02-27

Thank you for hint on whats missing in my kodi Helly.
Where i can get this script?

Edit: nvm, got it and it fixed missing menu thingy thank you alot

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - djiz - 2016-02-27

Hello Any Chance we could save the custom wallpaper we specify without loosing it with every update? or can we have access to the media folder of kodi ? can't find a way to access it thru the settings

Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - ed_davidson - 2016-02-27

(2016-02-27, 21:22)djiz Wrote: Hello Any Chance we could save the custom wallpaper we specify without loosing it with every update? or can we have access to the media folder of kodi ? can't find a way to access it thru the settings

Save in the addon_data folder

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Emulators - 2016-02-27

Right, skin just updated and all my tweaks gone Big Grin
Anyway maybe it is possible to add setting in 'Skin Settings - General - Media View settings' option to move sidebar open thingy to 'top, bottom, default' just like home window main menu has that option.

if do it manually then all it takes is to change one entry in Includes.xml
<control type="button" id="9001">
<left>250</left>
<top>260</top> (This to "0" for top and to "?" for bottom (never used bottom config so dono what number should be))

Bet is not that simple to add it as setting tho

Sorry me being annoying about this side menu thing. wont happen again

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - djiz - 2016-02-27

(2016-02-27, 21:54)ed_davidson Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 21:22)djiz Wrote: Hello Any Chance we could save the custom wallpaper we specify without loosing it with every update? or can we have access to the media folder of kodi ? can't find a way to access it thru the settings

Save in the addon_data folder

Okay thank you ill try that

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - CodaMan - 2016-02-27

Love the skin, been using it for sometime. Still running 15.2. Is there a way to show the external IP address on the home screen vice the internal?

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Thomfam - 2016-02-28

Following the recent update to 3.2.6, Xonfluence no longer retains any settings which I have manually added to it at the next restart on my Minix Neo X8-H Plus running Kodi Jarvis. I can organize sub menus, addons, background pics, menu items etc and it works fine. I then shut Kodi down, restart it and all the settings have reverted to stock standard. At times I get a message about a new version of Xonfluence and get asked to restart Kodi which I do. Again the settings have returned to stock standard.

3.2.6 works fine in Kodi Jarvis on my Samsung Tablet and my PC. My Minix runs android 4.(something) while my Samsung Tablet is Android 5.

I have a second android box running android 5 and Jarvis as well. It was still running Xonfluence 3.2.5. I backed up all the Kodi 'files' from it onto an external drive and transferred the 'files' folder to my Minix. Now when I run the Minix with Xonfluence 3.2.5 everything works perfectly. I have turned Auto Updates off on Xonfluence.

Hopefully any future update to Xonfluence will work on my Minix Neo X8-H Plus.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - dixons - 2016-02-28

(2016-02-27, 13:58)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 00:22)dixons Wrote: Converted from Isengard to Jarvis and installed Xonfluence.
Worked well apart from one problem.
Would like to get rid of showing the plot in Video and Movie ,tried different settings but nothing seems to work..

Any suggestions

Skin settings - General - Video OSD settings - Show plot on info screen/ enable video OSD plot on pause.

Helly.

Thanks for that, didn't know about that button.
Not able to post a thank you

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - benrita - 2016-02-28

(2016-02-27, 14:05)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 01:49)benrita Wrote: Have just started using Xonfluence with Jarvis and really like it, nice and snappy, easily configured to how I want it.
Please tell if I'm wrong, or help me, but I don't see information for my movie sets (when I enter the sets I see info for each movie). Also is there any way to see artist info when playing music ?
Cheers

Hi,

Pressing i or the info-button on your remote should give you movie or album information. Is that doesn't work, it is probably not a skin issue. Please check in default confluence.

Helly.

Default Confluence is the same, pity.
Thank you for a great skin anyhow.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Helly1206 - 2016-02-28

(2016-02-27, 20:31)dunkle Wrote: This may seem like the silliest of silly questions but ....

using the "random fanart" options for my background of my TV and Movies sections

Is it possible to change how often the background changes ?

Say once every minute, or evertime I come back to that menu ?

There is no setting to change fanart time.

Helly.

(2016-02-27, 20:19)ShlomiD Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 19:59)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 19:21)OTinley Wrote: Same here.The update resulted in a black screen .Just like ShlomiD, I had to update using the manual zip install/update.

I didn't have this behaviour when installing from the repo.

Can you send the log-file?

Helly.

http://xbmclogs.com/pc9pv6bao

Is see there is an error deleting the xbt file and reading addon information. Don't know how this happened. Are some files read-only? Can you chack if addon.xml is readable?

(2016-02-27, 22:07)Emulators Wrote: Right, skin just updated and all my tweaks gone Big Grin
Anyway maybe it is possible to add setting in 'Skin Settings - General - Media View settings' option to move sidebar open thingy to 'top, bottom, default' just like home window main menu has that option.

if do it manually then all it takes is to change one entry in Includes.xml
<control type="button" id="9001">
<left>250</left>
<top>260</top> (This to "0" for top and to "?" for bottom (never used bottom config so dono what number should be))

Bet is not that simple to add it as setting tho

Sorry me being annoying about this side menu thing. wont happen again

Thought about it. According to me the current position is the best position. On top it looks rather silly and I need to move top left widgets. On bottom it also doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry.

Helly.

(2016-02-28, 01:45)Thomfam Wrote: Following the recent update to 3.2.6, Xonfluence no longer retains any settings which I have manually added to it at the next restart on my Minix Neo X8-H Plus running Kodi Jarvis. I can organize sub menus, addons, background pics, menu items etc and it works fine. I then shut Kodi down, restart it and all the settings have reverted to stock standard. At times I get a message about a new version of Xonfluence and get asked to restart Kodi which I do. Again the settings have returned to stock standard.

3.2.6 works fine in Kodi Jarvis on my Samsung Tablet and my PC. My Minix runs android 4.(something) while my Samsung Tablet is Android 5.

I have a second android box running android 5 and Jarvis as well. It was still running Xonfluence 3.2.5. I backed up all the Kodi 'files' from it onto an external drive and transferred the 'files' folder to my Minix. Now when I run the Minix with Xonfluence 3.2.5 everything works perfectly. I have turned Auto Updates off on Xonfluence.

Hopefully any future update to Xonfluence will work on my Minix Neo X8-H Plus.

Don't know. I didn't change anything on settings in version 3.2.6. I will release 3.2.7 (with home floor fix) in a minute. MAybe you should try this version.

Helly.

Version 3.2.7 is in the repo. Small but important fix:

- Fixed typo on home floor