Kodi Community Forum
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=346302)

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Helly1206 - 2016-03-06

New version is in the repo. Mostly bug-fixing.

Enjoy,
Helly.

- Fixed typo on home floor transparency #721
- Fixed OSD buttons position on LiveTV and Radio
- Removed UPnP error when no UPnP is enabled #721
- Removed GetDirectory error for empty VideoNodes and CustomWidgets (not all errors can be solved because of widgets timing, you have to live with them) #721
- Removed 'can't find window peripherals' error
- Fixed border size error in skinsettings when setting home transparency
- Added customized sideblade label size and position option #730

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - User 272336 - 2016-03-06

As usual, thank you very much Helly!

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Emulators - 2016-03-06

Nice work Helly,
Love the new option in settings, thank you.

Btw, it wasn't error that i keep open/close image size same as original, even its totally transparent it works like button selection area.
In case if someone uses Xonfluence on smartphone or tablet PC it might be hard to hit it.

Anyway im not one of them so im happy Big Grin

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - tvguru - 2016-03-07

(2016-03-05, 19:51)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 15:48)ilovethakush Wrote: Considering confluence is no more. Is this more or less the end of xonfluence too?

I hope confluence will continue (not as default skin but somebody may maintain it).

Xonfluence will be alive at least for Krypton. Afterwards I have to see how much work it is maintaining and how many people are still interested in Xonfluence after Krypton.

Helly.

I am trying to install Xonfluence from the Helly repo using 15.2, however I keep recieving "FAILED TO INSTALL A DEPENDENCY" error?

What am I doing wrong?

Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - ed_davidson - 2016-03-07

Same thing you were doing when you tried to install CCM Helix? LOL just kidding.
I'm not sure xconfluence will run well on 15.2, I think it is designed for 16. I might be wrong.
I'm not sure why you can't install. Try rebooting and see if you can install anything from the kodi repo.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Emulators - 2016-03-07

(2016-03-07, 03:23)tvguru Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 19:51)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 15:48)ilovethakush Wrote: Considering confluence is no more. Is this more or less the end of xonfluence too?

I hope confluence will continue (not as default skin but somebody may maintain it).

Xonfluence will be alive at least for Krypton. Afterwards I have to see how much work it is maintaining and how many people are still interested in Xonfluence after Krypton.

Helly.

I am trying to install Xonfluence from the Helly repo using 15.2, however I keep recieving "FAILED TO INSTALL A DEPENDENCY" error?

What am I doing wrong?

Pay attention to treat name Smile. This Xonfluence version is for Kodi v16 (Jarvis)

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - DeanR1977 - 2016-03-07

(2016-03-06, 03:25)Emulators Wrote:
(2016-03-06, 01:11)boba23 Wrote: Hey guys,

just switched to this skin under Jarvis. Problem I have, it doesn't save any of the settings I do. After reboot eveything is on default settings regarding the skin, backgrounds etc.....

Can anyone help me with this?

thanks

boba

Tutorial Smile

In short: Quit Kodi each time after you done editing settings.

Kodi for some reason forgets what you set up if you don't restart it after you change some settings.
I also found this out but like yourself I worked out you have to properly exit via the power off button or power shortcut, then it saves fine

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - tvguru - 2016-03-07

Ok, usually not one to upgade right away, however I just upgarded to 16.0 and everything working great with Xonfluence. :-)

Remember the skin settings are saved in the addon_data folder.

Also if you search the CCM helix or this thread there is a plugin that does the conversion from CCM to xconfluence. I didn't use it so can't comment

Hi Helly,
I come up with tiny upgrade after seeing changes to sideblade, hope you like it.

In any case here it is.

Don't mind sideblade in image its from my tweaked flat theme.

Or this.
So hard to find perfection Big Grin

Zip: https://mega.nz/#!kAY32LpK!v9aKjJhuIcI8XGONZYuU5eI9wPjoBqUERlfcUPqB4tc

includes.xml changes

<control type="button" id="9001">
<left>255</left> to 250
<width>10</width> to 42

images are 42x42p (not necessary to stay that way tho, just info)

Help, i cant seem to find large widget .bpm file (i want to adjust its transparency without having transparent home menu)

Can someone point me to right file please?

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Thomfam - 2016-03-07

I also found this out but like yourself I worked out you have to properly exit via the power off button or power shortcut, then it saves fine

I just reinstalled the helly repo and allowed my Xonfluence to update to the most recent version. It does NOT save fine every time. You start it up and it opens as it should. You then immediately close it down again to see if will again restart. After hitting the 'power' button and Kodi shuts down immediately, no wait time, no nothing, it powers almost straight off!

You restart it again and all the settings have gone.

Copy/Paste the settings back in from your backup, and it starts perfectly. Have a small look around, hit the shut down button and it takes a few seconds to shut down.

Restart it and it starts fine! Watch a one hour TV episode, shut it down via the power button and it takes some time for Kodi to shut down!

I will keep my fingers crossed when I start it up again in an hour or so!

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - jmh2002 - 2016-03-07

@Helly: I have finally been able to upgrade to Xonfluence v3.2.8 across all my devices when I jumped to straight to Jarvis v16 (I run MySQL so one piece of hardware was previously preventing an update on all devices at once).

Firstly I wanted to thank you for all the updates you have made since the original CCM Helix.
Secondly also a personal thanks for implementing and carrying across the volume buttons for touchscreen use. THANKS! Nod

So far my update was pretty seamless and most things seem to be working as expected.

I only see one small glitch so far and that is that the Page Count info on the Weather screen seems be at the far right and obstructed underneath the Home/Back/Volume floor buttons. I have only seen this on the Weather screen so far, other screens seem normal (Page Count info is centered).

Thanks again, Xonfluence is awesome CoolCool

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Yasko - 2016-03-07

Hello

Please excuse my bad English.
I have a question to the music visualization.
How can I during music playback display own pictures or photos?

Many thanks for your help!