Kodi Community Forum
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=346302)

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - jmh2002 - 2016-05-09

I'm sorry I can't comment because I no longer use a local music library. I have all my music in the cloud and use the GoogleMusic addon instead.

But if it's a bug I'm sure Helly will pick it up and fix it in a future update Smile

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Scorpius - 2016-05-09

I recently upgraded from XBMC 13.2 to Kodi 16.1. I'm neither a fan of upgrades, nor a fan of having the latest versions of things. I'm a fan of working stuff. If it's working, I will never upgrade it. But this time I had to, since I found content encoded in x265 that XBMC didn't support.

In XBMC I used to use CCM. It's the only skin that really works for me. I was pretty sad it didn't work well on 16.1 but I found this one and I became excited about it.

Unfortunately, they are not identical.

First of all the skin didn't include Roboto-Bold-Caps.ttf. I mean no offense but that's blasphemy!! I just couldn't stand the Menu Items in lowercase. It just looks horrible. But that's a minor thing. I copied the font from CCM and modified Font.xml to use it for the Menu Items. No problem.

But what worried me a lot is that you can't disable the OSD on Pause while having a full OSD when you press the OK button on your remote. In CCM, there was an option like "Disable OSD on Pause". In Xonfluence, there's no option like that. There's something similar like "Enable video codec info on pause and..." but if you disable that, you lose video codec info on the OSD when it pops up from any other way different than pause.

To me, the perfect pause is a frozen screen with absolutely no other info in it. The perfect pause does not exist. A very good pause is a frozen screen with minimal info (like a tiny "Pause" string in the bottom right corner of the screen). Pause is to see something you couldn't see while the video was rolling. For all other uses, Stop/Play is enough. So basically if you hit pause and a big OSD comes up and a clock and weather info, that's a useless pause.

Anyway, I could modify VideoFullScreen.xml so I can only see the (very full) OSD only when I press the OK button on my remote. If I pause, fast forward, rewind, or whatever, nothing is shown except that little tiny bar that's excellent in the bottom right corner.

So now I have a Xonfluence that is identical to my CCM and I thank the developer for that. That's all I wanted to say. Kudos to you, Helly.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - joestyles2578 - 2016-05-09

Are you saying that 16.1 when adding to superfavs it works.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - mikehuntabo - 2016-05-10

Apologies if this has been answered in this forum or another.

Is there a way to make the OSD Auto Hide if it is triggered with a remote click?

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - jmh2002 - 2016-05-10

(2016-05-09, 22:56)joestyles2578 Wrote: Are you saying that 16.1 when adding to superfavs it works.

Yes, the procedure below is working for me Smile

(2016-05-07, 14:06)jmh2002 Wrote: It seems that for shortcuts that you do not want the skin to cache you need to add them to Super Favourites first, then from SF add them to Kodi Favourites, being sure to choose "Yes I want to disable caching", and thereafter add them to the skin like normal.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - EngineerPeter - 2016-05-10

Thanks for maintaining this addon Helly,

a small question that is probably user error on my behalf!. when I pause a movie, is it possible to have a logo or clear art come up on the pause screen (along side the plot). The skin used to do this, but I've obviosuly clicked on something and I don't know what! This happens on TV shows OK.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - otemato - 2016-05-10

Thanks for this light and very customable skin!

I would like to be able to modify some info in the "media view 3" for movies (for example) :
I would like to :
- delete "writer" and put the actors instead
- make the "info" window bigger to be able to read longer plot without auto scrolling

I thought I could find this in ViewsVideoLibrary.xml but did not find everything (I found "writer" but did not work when changed to "casts")
And I did not find something related to "media view 3" or even another media view...

Some help would be very appreciated!

Thanks!

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - RA8ER - 2016-05-10

I just installed Xonfluence Skin and I love it, but there are a few things I need help on:

1. When I click yes on the updates, I lose my custom settings after the update. The Sections I have removed come back and I lose the Sections that I have created. Is there a way to turn off Updates so I don't a see a screen asking me to update when there is an update available.

2. When I back up Xonfluence Build and install on different device, I lose the second profile. The Master profile works fine and all my changes work. When I click on the Change Profile button only Master User option is there.

Thanks is in advance and keep up the great work.

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - hardbreed - 2016-05-11

Apologies if previously asked but i cant find an answer

Installed jarvis 16.1, then hellyrepo v0.2.1,

when i go to install from repository/hellyrepo/look and feel/skin the folder is empty with no xonfluence?

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - jmh2002 - 2016-05-12

@helly

Sometimes my custom widgets keep displaying a show after I have finished watching it and I return to the Home Screen. But if I move the main menu away from TV Shows, and then back again the widget then corrects itself. So it seems that the widget is just not refreshing when returning to the Home Screen.

In the normal Kodi Skin Widgets settings, on the Recent Items tab, there is a option to enable "Update (the widget) each time you enter the home screen"

Is it possible for you to add the same type of functionality to the custom widgets too please?

THANKS Smile

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - HRTKING - 2016-05-12

(2016-05-09, 11:58)HRTKING Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 10:24)HRTKING Wrote: Image
Hello, the name of my music files are shown 2 times, but the tags are fine, i tried Confluence and it`s shown fine, how can i fix it?
no one else has this problem??
bump

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - Helly1206 - 2016-05-15

(2016-05-11, 15:05)hardbreed Wrote: Apologies if previously asked but i cant find an answer

Installed jarvis 16.1, then hellyrepo v0.2.1,

when i go to install from repository/hellyrepo/look and feel/skin the folder is empty with no xonfluence?

Hi,

You do need to install Xonfluence after installing HellyRepo.

Install the latest version from HellyRepo. Then it should work.

Thanks,
Helly.

(2016-05-12, 10:42)jmh2002 Wrote: @helly

Sometimes my custom widgets keep displaying a show after I have finished watching it and I return to the Home Screen. But if I move the main menu away from TV Shows, and then back again the widget then corrects itself. So it seems that the widget is just not refreshing when returning to the Home Screen.

In the normal Kodi Skin Widgets settings, on the Recent Items tab, there is a option to enable "Update (the widget) each time you enter the home screen"

Is it possible for you to add the same type of functionality to the custom widgets too please?

THANKS Smile

Hi,

I unfortunately cannot change this behaviour. The addon service.skin.widgets controls refreshing of widgets when entering the home screen. You may ask the maker of this addon to add updating for custom widgets.

Thanks,
Helly.

Just a small update

Enjoy ...

- Removed duplicate audio title #1046

RE: Xonfluence (Jarvis v16.x) - newman1981 - 2016-05-15

(2016-05-15, 11:31)Helly1206 Wrote: Just a small update

Enjoy ...

- Removed duplicate audio title #1046

hi helly1206 thank you for this skin really love it, today there was an update as you said, after this update my customized build is gone to orignal gray, i have customized my main front bar menu edited the gray.xbl file and changed font sytle but all is gone now, luckly i have my build saved but when i flash custom build then your updated erases my custom build, can you help, thank you